PDA

View Full Version : Steelers DB Kameron Kelly Worked With First-Team During Tuesday’s OTA Practice

polamalubeast
05-28-2019, 05:47 PM

Fire Goodell
05-28-2019, 07:31 PM
SUPERBOWL!

BlackAndGold
05-28-2019, 11:31 PM
Kameron Kelly was a productive player at San Diego State. Played safety during his sophomore and junior season before switching to cornerback his final year.

9 career interceptions in college. During his time in the AFF, Kelly had three interceptions in one game.

I thought he would have gotten drafted last year. Signed with Dallas as a UDFA but was cut before the 18' season. I'd say he is a under the radar player to watch.

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-29-2019, 12:22 AM
The first "preseason hero" for the Steelers in 2019 and its only OTA's. :thumbsup: UDFA Michael Thomas fans would be impressed.

86WARD
05-29-2019, 04:24 AM
Here comes the false CB hope...lol.

Another name in a long line of “ifs, ands, or buts” when it comes to the CB position?

teegre
05-29-2019, 06:38 AM
The first "preseason hero" for the Steelers in 2019 and its only OTA's. :thumbsup: UDFA Michael Thomas fans would be impressed.

I still going to be excited about PJ Locke.

But, yeah... carry on.

teegre
05-29-2019, 06:50 AM

A Twitter War is going on about this article. The TribLive (and James Wexell) are accusing Steelers Depot of plagiarism.

Mojouw
05-29-2019, 07:36 AM
A Twitter War is going on about this article. The TribLive (and James Wexell) are accusing Steelers Depot of plagiarism.

Don't have Twitter, but reading the Trib Article and the Steelers Depot one side by side, it doesn't seem like plagiarism. It does seem like a recycling of a report that contains the exact same information in a different order. However, the Depot article attributes anything it couldn't have gotten from "public knowledge" (Kelly's college and AAF record and stats) to the Trib article.

Again, not having seen the Twitter War, it sounds like journalists (once again) not understanding what plagiarism actually is. If one of my students submitted the Steelers Depot article as their own work and a summary of the original Tribune pieces, I would be fine with it. But, I also took longer to type this posting than I did to compare the two sources.

86WARD
05-29-2019, 07:39 AM
SteelersDepot outright writes “According to a Tuesday report by Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, “. It’s not like they didn’t give them credit...but the story is basically identical with some facts just rearranged. The quotes aren’t something that can be plagerized, but the rest of the facts of the story are pretty much the same. Public knowledge? Probably. Ethical? Probably not. Lazy writing and piggy backing for clicks.