PDA

View Full Version : SI Names Steelers One of the Seven Most Improved Teams in the Offseason

Craic
05-26-2019, 01:56 AM
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/05/24/most-improved-teams-browns-jets-steelers-jaguars-dolphins

Interesting idea. There's not a whole lot of meat in the article about which we do not already know. One little tidbit, although I'm not sure how true it is, is the beef with AB was more with the OC all season, and Ben's argument with him was the final straw. Nevertheless, it'll be an interesting season this year. We're going to be dependent on JuJu stepping up into the one spot and Washington or someone else taking a big step into the two spot.

hawaiiansteeler
05-26-2019, 03:17 AM
[URL]One little tidbit, although I'm not sure how true it is, is the beef with AB was more with the OC all season

you mean Fichtner didn't design every offensive play to be thrown to AB?

pczach
05-26-2019, 07:26 AM
you mean Fichtner didn't design every offensive play to be thrown to AB?

He needs to be fired immediately.

FrancoLambert
05-26-2019, 07:41 AM
On paper.

Similar to declaring which teams had great drafts before anyone plays a season or two.

pczach
05-26-2019, 07:43 AM
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/05/24/most-improved-teams-browns-jets-steelers-jaguars-dolphins

Interesting idea. There's not a whole lot of meat in the article about which we do not already know. One little tidbit, although I'm not sure how true it is, is the beef with AB was more with the OC all season, and Ben's argument with him was the final straw. Nevertheless, it'll be an interesting season this year. We're going to be dependent on JuJu stepping up into the one spot and Washington or someone else taking a big step into the two spot.

I don't buy any of it.

The Steelers can't possibly be improved. I heard it right here at this message board from a bunch of people.

Antonio Brown was disrespected. Big Ben was obviously treating him like shit from the very moment he entered the NFL, and it is completely his fault.

The Steelers can't improve because Tomlin sucks. I also heard that here. Teams with bad coaches don't improve.

The window has closed.

They wasted draft picks to move up to get Bush.

Every draft pick is a bust already.

They have no chance this year.

Did I miss anything?

Mojouw
05-26-2019, 11:16 AM
I don't buy any of it.

The Steelers can't possibly be improved. I heard it right here at this message board from a bunch of people.

Antonio Brown was disrespected. Big Ben was obviously treating him like shit from the very moment he entered the NFL, and it is completely his fault.

The Steelers can't improve because Tomlin sucks. I also heard that here. Teams with bad coaches don't improve.

The window has closed.

They wasted draft picks to move up to get Bush.

Every draft pick is a bust already.

They have no chance this year.

Did I miss anything?

Danny Smith and Keith Butler are conspiring to destroy Western Civilization.

HollywoodSteel
05-26-2019, 05:03 PM

Will they make adjustments at half time if Western Civilization outcoaches their conspiracy?

Mojouw
05-26-2019, 05:37 PM
Will they make adjustments at half time if Western Civilization outcoaches their conspiracy?

Nah. Butler will try but take to long to communicate it to the players, thus keeping Vince Williams in coverage on Western Civ's #1 WR. Danny will take a pass on halftime to go find more hubba bubba gum.

pczach
05-26-2019, 06:26 PM

I knew I missed something.....