PDA

View Full Version : Steelers trounce Buccaneers, 38-13

LLT
09-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Steelers trounce Buccaneers, 38-13
By: Times Sports Staff
Beaver County Times
Sunday September 26, 2010

TAMPA, Fla. -- The Pittsburgh Steelers improved to 3-0 today by trouncing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 38-13.

Veteran quarterback Charlie Batch led the way by throwing three touchdown passes, two to Mike Wallace and one to Hines Ward.

Read More:
http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sports_details/article/1424/2010/september/26/steelers-trounce-buccaneers-38-13.html

venom
09-27-2010, 10:11 AM
I was listening to The Herd on ESPN radio today and hes praising the Steelers . He is ranking the Steelers # 1 by a long shot ( falcons 2, ravens 3 ) . It was hilarious when he asked " Can anyone name a 4th string QB in the NFL " ? Its great to be a Steeler fan !

stlrtruck
09-27-2010, 12:11 PM
It was funny as the game was starting how some bucs fans around me were laughing at having Charlie Batch start for the Steelers. And they let us know it when he threw the INT. But then as the game grew on, they weren't so happy Charlie was out there - especially the two 40 yard bombs, and the 30 yard scant.

Nadroj 20
09-27-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm glad Charlie proved those guys wrong...that had to be awesome sitting there while they just bashed him after he did what he did.

Dino 6 Rings
09-27-2010, 04:46 PM
I was listening to The Herd on ESPN radio today and hes praising the Steelers . He is ranking the Steelers # 1 by a long shot ( falcons 2, ravens 3 ) . It was hilarious when he asked " Can anyone name a 4th string QB in the NFL " ? Its great to be a Steeler fan !

that's a great line "can anyone name a 4th string QB in the NFL" that's great stuff...

and yes, Its great to be a Steelers fan!!!!

Galax Steeler
09-28-2010, 03:44 AM
It was funny as the game was starting how some bucs fans around me were laughing at having Charlie Batch start for the Steelers. And they let us know it when he threw the INT. But then as the game grew on, they weren't so happy Charlie was out there - especially the two 40 yard bombs, and the 30 yard scant.

That is funny I bet they felt like idiots.Lol