PDA

View Full Version : what will you be doing to kill time waiting for Round 2 to be over

steelreserve
04-26-2019, 04:22 PM
Since this will take for-fucking-ever, perhaps a few suggestions to go along with these, please help me out ...

(bonus: try playing all of them at once and listen to that shit-tastic sound, it's like I found a new hell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Wm3tkJwCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kob0G2hE8IY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gxkt1FNL5s

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
04-26-2019, 04:26 PM
Drinking and may play some COD. Ps. love the new avatar!

steelreserve
04-26-2019, 04:27 PM
Drinking and may play some COD. Ps. love the new avatar!

Well, it's better than the old one, that's for sure ...

Born2Steel
04-26-2019, 04:27 PM
Shooting hoops, drinking beers, blasting 80s hair metal. No neighbors so no complaints.

86WARD
04-26-2019, 04:32 PM
Possibly playing Modern Warfare Remastered.

43Hitman
04-26-2019, 04:37 PM
Playing Virtual Pool 4 and listening to music

hawaiiansteeler
04-26-2019, 04:44 PM
Shooting hoops, drinking beers, blasting 80s hair metal. No neighbors so no complaints.

you live out in the country?

Born2Steel
04-26-2019, 05:07 PM
you live out in the country?

I do. In fact I discovered this week that I have a groundhog(woodchuck if you prefer) living under a shed. Never had to deal with one of those before and not sure how to make it go away. I'm not going to kill it unless I run out of options. But the rodent needs to move on. We have horses and I don't think those are good for a pasture.(By "those" I mean the groundhog)

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
04-26-2019, 05:10 PM
Possibly playing Modern Warfare Remastered. Cool and WW11 for me.

hawaiiansteeler
04-26-2019, 05:27 PM
I do. In fact I discovered this week that I have a groundhog(woodchuck if you prefer) living under a shed. Never had to deal with one of those before and not sure how to make it go away. I'm not going to kill it unless I run out of options. But the rodent needs to move on. We have horses and I don't think those are good for a pasture.(By "those" I mean the groundhog)

because of all the holes in the ground the horses could step in and injure themselves?

Dwinsgames
04-27-2019, 08:16 AM

go to the grocery store and get a jar of minced garlic ....

take 4 or 5 tablespoons of it and toss into his/her entrance to the shed and drizzle a little all around the shed so it doesn't get the bright idea to make another entrance ( they hate garlic ) ...

The drawback is it will relocate but you have no idea where and the new place may be worse than its current spot ....

that said anything short of trapping it in a box trap and relocating it a few miles away shooting it is probably your best option for the safety of the horses

Born2Steel
04-27-2019, 08:26 AM
go to the grocery store and get a jar of minced garlic ....

take 4 or 5 tablespoons of it and toss into his/her entrance to the shed and drizzle a little all around the shed so it doesn't get the bright idea to make another entrance ( they hate garlic ) ...

The drawback is it will relocate but you have no idea where and the new place may be worse than its current spot ....

that said anything short of trapping it in a box trap and relocating it a few miles away shooting it is probably your best option for the safety of the horses

Garlic huh? I was thinking along those same lines only with dog poop. I have a German Shepherd and was considering spreading his poop into the access holes under the shed. Thought maybe the smell of a predator would run it off. I like the idea of working with garlic much better. Appreciate the post.

Fire Goodell
04-27-2019, 12:16 PM
Jackin off idk