PDA

View Full Version : Well, so much for flying under the radar.

CPanther95
09-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Unless Miami does to the Jets what we did to the Titans, the Steelers will likely be the top AFC pick of most prognosticators.

Fortunately, I don't see this team allowing it to be a distraction.

tube517
09-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Well, apparently Deebo said this in the CBS pregame show: "Some people are now starting to jump on the Steelers bandwagon. We don't need you."

I don't watch any of the pregame shows but I just read this on the Steelers Lounge Twitter site.

They are playing angry and with a chip on their shoulder. This ain't the 2008 Steelers, this is the 2010 Steelers!

SteelerSal
09-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Well, apparently Deebo said this in the CBS pregame show: "Some people are now starting to jump on the Steelers bandwagon. We don't need you."

I don't watch any of the pregame shows but I just read this on the Steelers Lounge Twitter site.

They are playing angry and with a chip on their shoulder. This ain't the 2008 Steelers, this is the 2010 Steelers!

I saw it and Harrison said it....and I agree 100% with what he said and F*ck all the ones who gave up on us early and now want to ride on our train. I'm the conductor and you aint got no ticket so jump the F*ck off!

memphissteelergirl
09-26-2010, 05:46 PM
I saw it and Harrison said it....and I agree 100% with what he said and F*ck all the ones who gave up on us early and now want to ride on our train. I'm the conductor and you aint got no ticket so jump the F*ck off!

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL! Love it! I may have to use that line in a sig sometime!

Psycho Ward 86
09-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Nah, not yet. They'll be saying we got lucky on the 1st two games, and today we just beat up a featherweight.

They'll all count us out in Week 4 against the Ravens. They'll say we can't beat a "real" team.

LLT
09-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Nah, not yet. They'll be saying we got lucky on the 1st two games, and today we just beat up a featherweight.

They'll all count us out in Week 4 against the Ravens. They'll say we can't beat a "real" team.

Yep...and for the talking heads, the definition of "real" team is arbitrary. They thought the Titans were a "real" team until we handed them their asses....

venom
09-26-2010, 06:03 PM
So you think some people has noticed the Steelers now ? lol

Butch
09-26-2010, 06:06 PM
James Walker who covers the AFCN for ESPN is one of those. I don't think he expected us to do any better than 1-3 while Ben was out. He is one of the reporters to have a say in the ESPN Power Rankings this year and has consistently ranked us way lower than any of the other experts in the ESPN Power Rankings and has even stated he thinks our rankings are over inflated. He even had both the cryboys and deadskins rated over us after week one.

All I can say James is you missed the train at the station and you got a lot of catchin' up to do. Sal don't let up now Full Steam ahead!!!

XxKnightxX
09-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Im loving this season because when we had such a bad offseason and problems like we did, I really didnt press to win another super bowl ASAP or any of that, basically making this team having absolutely nothing to lose and having no target on their backs, and playing with a chip on their shoulder. So far the plan is working to perfection, when you play without having nothing to lose, you sometimes end up winning.

polamalubeast
09-26-2010, 06:12 PM
The Steelers have not finished making the media look bad

The Steelers are capable of winning a 3rd Super Bowl in 6 years in Dallas this year!

I am still very insulting that the Steelers were not part of Super Bowl contenders before the start of the season!

Edman
09-26-2010, 06:13 PM
The Steelers players on NFL Today went out and said we don't want you on our bandwagon. So I don't think that will be a problem.

steelpride12
09-26-2010, 06:16 PM
The day John Madden jumps on the Steelers bandwagon Ill believe we will be hyped to win it all until then you will always hear the garbage these analysis say against the Steelers and I hope they do all season long.

GoSlash27
09-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Honestly, we're gonna have a tough time pulling it off this year. We've got an early bye week and the season gets awfully long when you have to survive 12 weeks straight before you even get to the playoffs.
But if anyone can do it, we can.

tube517
09-26-2010, 06:36 PM
All I got to say is Who the F is James Walker??

James Walker who covers the AFCN for ESPN is one of those. I don't think he expected us to do any better than 1-3 while Ben was out. He is one of the reporters to have a say in the ESPN Power Rankings this year and has consistently ranked us way lower than any of the other experts in the ESPN Power Rankings and has even stated he thinks our rankings are over inflated. He even had both the cryboys and deadskins rated over us after week one.

All I can say James is you missed the train at the station and you got a lot of catchin' up to do. Sal don't let up now Full Steam ahead!!!