PDA

View Full Version : Steelers C Maurice Pouncey Takes To Instagram, Has Had Enough

86WARD
04-11-2019, 10:09 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190411/1211a9b11f6768d1c8ee7d03795fab21.jpg

AtlantaDan
04-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Appears Foster sent out the PSA tweet first and Pouncey then reposted.

Foster and Pouncey presumably talked first and decided to go public this morning - needing to bring something that passes for stability back into the locker room may be a big reason Foster got a new contract when it was assumed it would be leaving

Good to see some vets deciding to get out the word this needs to stop.

tube517
04-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Should I call Maurkice in regards to Danny Smith? :chuckle:

smokin3000gt
04-11-2019, 10:48 AM
I have an issue with every man on that team. I will need all of their contact info immediately.

Mojouw
04-11-2019, 10:52 AM
"Reporters" and "Pundits" go on social media all the time and just spout totally speculative nonsense. Good to see some players push back on that.

Did you guys hear that Mark Kaboly skipped a planning meeting last week? Totally abandoned his guys. Just despicable. I also heard from a "source" that Mark Madden is an agent of Satan.

AtlantaDan
04-11-2019, 10:57 AM
Did you guys hear that Mark Kaboly skipped a planning meeting last week? Totally abandoned his guys. Just despicable. I also heard from a "source" that Mark Madden is an agent of Satan.

First is an unsubstantiated rumor - second is an incontrovertible fact

Mojouw
04-11-2019, 11:43 AM

Nice!

I also have an unnamed source that DK is in a serious feud with Bouchette. DK won't speak with him or attend the same events. All stems to the fact that Bouchette never invited him over for a BBQ or offered to meet his family. Really taking a toll on the culture of sports writing in Pittsburgh. Sad. Hard to be successful when the culture is so rotten.

zulater
04-11-2019, 01:24 PM

Satan chimed in with a tweet disavowing any association with Madden!

hawaiiansteeler
04-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Satan chimed in with a tweet disavowing any association with Madden!

yeah, I heard Satan is pretty pissed off about that...

st33lersguy
04-11-2019, 05:59 PM
I appreciate it, but it wont stop it, attention junkies will continue to post their shit just to get attention

munchy
04-12-2019, 01:49 PM
arent these the same guys that went public bashing bell?

Mojouw
04-12-2019, 02:05 PM
I guess you figure I'm gonna be embarrassed or walk away from statement. If you're gonna use it as your signature, at least put my name on it.

I will totally own that. I stand by my statement that sideline to sideline 3 down linebackers are a prized commodity. I also hold the opinion that Devin White and Devin Bush will be off the board with the first dozen picks of the draft.

Like, do you think I'm scared of being wrong? I'm wrong about a dozen times a day. In fact, it is more of a shock when I am right! I publicly and loudly stated that I thought Dupree and Burns would both be pretty good NFL players.

What's the worst that could happen? Both Devin's linger until the 7th round. White is taken as Mr. Irrelevant and Bush is signed as an UDFA. Oh No! I would've been really wrong on the internet! And prior to being wrong I talked up my opinion at the expense of others! Thank goodness I have that noose all ready!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9CTkhLiUV3M/hqdefault.jpg

43Hitman
04-12-2019, 04:24 PM
I guess you figure I'm gonna be embarrassed or walk away from statement. If you're gonna use it as your signature, at least put my name on it.

I will totally own that. I stand by my statement that sideline to sideline 3 down linebackers are a prized commodity. I also hold the opinion that Devin White and Devin Bush will be off the board with the first dozen picks of the draft.

Like, do you think I'm scared of being wrong? I'm wrong about a dozen times a day. In fact, it is more of a shock when I am right! I publicly and loudly stated that I thought Dupree and Burns would both be pretty good NFL players.

What's the worst that could happen? Both Devin's linger until the 7th round. White is taken as Mr. Irrelevant and Bush is signed as an UDFA. Oh No! I would've been really wrong on the internet! And prior to being wrong I talked up my opinion at the expense of others! Thank goodness I have that noose all ready!

You big meanie! you're exposing how small his epeen is! :toofunny: :toofunny:

Mojouw
04-12-2019, 04:53 PM
You big meanie! you're exposing how small his epeen is! :toofunny: :toofunny:

I learned a new thing today!

43Hitman
04-12-2019, 05:24 PM
I learned a new thing today!

Your day is complete. Lmao

pczach
04-12-2019, 07:27 PM

If I were you I'd just close my account and never come back here again. I would go to another message board and change my user name and change my use of the English language so nobody could ever identify me as the guy that was wrong about a draft pick going later than stated. :sarcasm2:

I'm not sure there is a way to calculate how often I've been wrong about anything draft related, but if someone can develop an equation, the number would be beyond comprehension. :chuckle:

Listening to this clown attempt to box you into a corner is actually hilarious. It must be wonderful for him to be able to add nothing to any conversation or go out on a limb himself yet question you and demand accountability...…..He doesn't have any knowledge about any of the players himself, but he has very strong opinions about your opinions. But let's not forget...…...he does have those 14 draft websites going for him...………… :rofl2:

Ohhhhhh the things that some people believe are important and make them look smart. :der:

hawaiiansteeler
04-12-2019, 08:23 PM
It must be wonderful for him to be able to add nothing to any conversation or go out on a limb himself

https://freqmix.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/article-2-picture-0.gif

Hawkman
04-12-2019, 08:46 PM
https://freqmix.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/article-2-picture-0.gif

How long did it take you to find that one.:rofl2:

teegre
04-12-2019, 10:06 PM
mojoUW is being angry chaired. :toofunny:

Mojouw
04-12-2019, 10:55 PM
mojoUW is being angry chaired. :toofunny:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iAAa4jgM_4&vidve=5727&autoplay=1

pczach
04-13-2019, 04:01 AM
How long did it take you to find that one.:rofl2:

He has had it in his back pocket forever and has been waiting for just the right moment to unleash that bad boy!

teegre
04-13-2019, 07:26 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iAAa4jgM_4&vidve=5727&autoplay=1

Very similar.

Long, long ago... on a message board far, far away... Atlanta Dan was stalked by a poster whose username was Angry Chair. They debated (very similar to the discussion that you & Crash are having now). Then, suddenly POOF!!! Angry Chair was gone.

The crazy thing was that Angry Chair came back three years later and went back into the archives to dig up an old thread/old post in order to say: “Ha!!!... I told you so!!!”

:crazy:

86WARD
04-13-2019, 08:27 AM

Is this in the wrong thread or did I miss something? Lol.

86WARD
04-13-2019, 08:28 AM
If I were you I'd just close my account and never come back here again. I would go to another message board and change my user name and change my use of the English language so nobody could ever identify me as the guy that was wrong about a draft pick going later than stated. :sarcasm2:

I'm not sure there is a way to calculate how often I've been wrong about anything draft related, but if someone can develop an equation, the number would be beyond comprehension. :chuckle:

Listening to this clown attempt to box you into a corner is actually hilarious. It must be wonderful for him to be able to add nothing to any conversation or go out on a limb himself yet question you and demand accountability...…..He doesn't have any knowledge about any of the players himself, but he has very strong opinions about your opinions. But let's not forget...…...he does have those 14 draft websites going for him...………… :rofl2:

Ohhhhhh the things that some people believe are important and make them look smart. :der:

On occasion I’m wrong...but it’s only like once a month or so...

:sarcasm2:

Mojouw
04-13-2019, 09:25 AM
Is this in the wrong thread or did I miss something? Lol.

On the non tapatalk version of the forum, at least yesterday, my buddy Munchy, was using my post from awhile back that Devin Bush was a prized commodity and would be drafted high as a signature line. So I inquired....

Mojouw
04-13-2019, 09:26 AM
Very similar.

Long, long ago... on a message board far, far away... Atlanta Dan was stalked by a poster whose username was Angry Chair. They debated (very similar to the discussion that you & Crash are having now). Then, suddenly POOF!!! Angry Chair was gone.

The crazy thing was that Angry Chair came back three years later and went back into the archives to dig up an old thread/old post in order to say: “Ha!!!... I told you so!!!”

That's hilarious! Just saw the term and that song was all I could think of!

pczach
04-13-2019, 10:35 AM
Very similar.

That dude was certifiable.

I am noticing some similarities....

teegre
04-14-2019, 07:52 AM
That's hilarious! Just saw the term and that song was all I could think of!

It provided years of fun. For example, let’s say that a poster was monologuing. One might respond with “Are you irate? Do you need a seat?”

“Are you feeling annoyed? Do you need a stool?”

“You appear furious. Would you like a Lay-Z-Boy?”

et cetera

86WARD
04-14-2019, 05:25 PM
On the non tapatalk version of the forum, at least yesterday, my buddy Munchy, was using my post from awhile back that Devin Bush was a prized commodity and would be drafted high as a signature line. So I inquired....

[emoji1303]

Gotcha.