PDA

View Full Version : Which home games most interest you on the Steelers 2019 schedule?

saturdaysarebetter
03-27-2019, 05:58 AM
The Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 home regular-season opponents this year are (dates not yet announced) are (in alphabetical order):

Baltimore
Buffalo
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Indianapolis
Los Angeles Rams
Miami
Seattle

Ranking them from one through eight, which game interests you the most to which game interests you the least. My list:

Los Angeles
Seattle
Buffalo
Cleveland
Baltimore
Miami
Indianapolis
Cincinnati

In terms of your interest, how would you rank this year's home games?

tube517
03-27-2019, 07:33 AM
1. Super Bowl 54 Champion Cleveland Stains
2. Rams
3. Seachickens
4-8. The rest

Michael
03-27-2019, 08:38 AM
RAMS
Baltimore
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Seattle
Buffalo
Indianapolis
Miami

FrancoLambert
03-27-2019, 08:46 AM
The divisional games because they mean the most.
Baltimore
Cleveland
Cincinnatti

AtlantaDan
03-27-2019, 09:07 AM
Whichever early or late afternoon games (want no part of some of the crowd you encounter at a Sunday night game) will be set for September since I make my annual visit to Heinz then before the weather gets dicey

Hoping the Rams, Seahawks, Colts or Browns make that list, although I would wager Browns are later in the year and Rams is a likely night game

Fire Goodell
03-27-2019, 12:17 PM
The AFC Championship game

munchy
03-27-2019, 06:27 PM

lol.....that did make me laugh.......thanks

Butch
03-27-2019, 07:08 PM

Why stop there? Super Bowl it is!!!

Fire Goodell
03-27-2019, 07:25 PM
Why stop there? Super Bowl it is!!!

Cause it asked which home ​game :wink02:

Butch
03-27-2019, 07:26 PM
Cause it asked which home ​game :wink02:
LOL well I guess to me the Super Bowl is a Home game. Sure seemed like it when we played in Detroit.

st33lersguy
03-28-2019, 10:22 AM
Ranking from most to least

Cleveland: A division rival who on paper is the most talented team in the division. I want to see how they handle expectations and all that talent, especially in Pittsburgh
L.A. Rams: Defending champions, a possible super power for at least the immediate future. How do they stack up
Indianapolis: A team on the rise. They are well run with Chris Ballard as GM, they are well coached with Frank Reich, Andrew Luck is back. Steelers have historically owned this series, but same could be said for the Chiefs entering last year before Pat Mahomes
Seattle: Another team on the rise. They were a tough out last year for teams and should be again
Baltimore: Division rival that lost some pieces but always tough
Cincinnati: Only because they are a division rival. They look headed towards the cellar.
Buffalo: I'm sure Tomlin will make it an interesting game even though it shouldn't be. Buffalo is a bad team
Miami: Miami is hot garbage, not looking forward to them turning a should be blowout into an interesting game