PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steelers Fans

LayOffTheDopeTanard
09-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Congrats on kicking our asses today. We played very poorly and you guys took complete advantage of it. You guys are the better team and I can't imagine how scary you guys will be once Big Ben comes back. Congrats on the win and good luck on the rest of your season. I see you guys going far this year.

SteelerEmpire
09-26-2010, 03:20 PM
You guys had our D against the ropes for a drive or two... Bucs are on their way up ...

The Duke
09-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Freeman is good. The bucs have a future with him

but not having tanard back there really hurt your D

btw, love the username :chuckle:

tube517
09-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Freeman is young but I think you've got a good solid QB and a good young core for the future. I hope you beat Cincinnati when you play them.

GoSlash27
09-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Your guys didn't do as bad as you're making it out. You've got a future with that Freeman kid.

ALLD
09-26-2010, 03:27 PM
Looked like John McKay's Bucs today bro, sorry.

steelpride12
09-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey good game for sure and you have high hopes with your team for sure! Freeman has potential and reminds me of Big Ben and he will learn and lead you guys!

Butch
09-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Freeman is one helluva QB and as much as I can't stand Blount he has some very impressive runs against the Best run D in the league. You have some things to hang your hat on.

LayOffTheDopeTanard
09-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Yea, I like Freeman a lot and think he did solid. Our receivers just weren't getting open. I don't know what happened to our D today, but they played awful and got unlucky with some tips. Not having Tanard was big. Cody Grimm played pretty awful in his place.

Wallace108
09-26-2010, 03:37 PM
I agree with what others have said. I don't think opposing fans who aren't familiar with the Steelers realize just how good our defense is. But you guys were able to run much more effectively than the almighty Chris Johnson. I was a little worried early on. And Freeman DOES remind me of a young Ben. You guys will be fine ... it takes time.

polamalubeast
09-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Freeman is one helluva QB and as much as I can't stand Blount he has some very impressive runs against the Best run D in the league. You have some things to hang your hat on.

I am very agree with Freeman.

It is very similar to Ben Roethlisberger!

stillers4me
09-26-2010, 03:57 PM
I was a little anxious for the first quarter......Freeman's going to be a good QB for you. :drink:

I guess Raheem is picking up the tab for dinner toinght with the Tomlin's. :lol:

st33lersguy
09-26-2010, 04:02 PM
Good luck the rest of the season. I think you guys have a young team that is improving

SMR
09-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Great game, but just not Freeman's time yet. Good things come to those who wait.

fansince'76
09-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Congrats on kicking our asses today. We played very poorly and you guys took complete advantage of it. You guys are the better team and I can't imagine how scary you guys will be once Big Ben comes back. Congrats on the win and good luck on the rest of your season. I see you guys going far this year.

Thanks - you guys look to be an up-and-coming team. Good luck on the rest of your season and it was a pleasure to have you around this week. :drink:

venom
09-26-2010, 06:14 PM

Thank you . You guys will have a nice future with Freeman .

Craic
09-26-2010, 06:18 PM
I was a little anxious for the first quarter......Freeman's going to be a good QB for you.

Absolutely. I was quite nervous that first quarter. In all honestly, these are the best games for a team on the rise... when it is early on the rise, because they will definitely learn from this game.

memphissteelergirl
09-26-2010, 06:19 PM
The Bucs have a great player in Freeman....your future's looking bright!

Texasteel
09-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Thank you . You guys will have a nice future with Freeman .

Freeman never seems to be mentions when the so called experts talk about good young QBs, but I think he could end up the best of the bunch.

Wallace108
09-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Freeman never seems to be mentions when the so called experts talk about good young QBs, but I think he could end up the best of the bunch.

Ben never got the credit he deserved early on either. Hell, he still doesn't.

I like the Bucs. They're a good, young team with an exciting, young head coach and quarterback. And I like the Bucs fans who stopped by for a visit this week. You guys have a bright future ahead of you. Best of luck (until you face us again). :drink:

Galax Steeler
09-27-2010, 03:48 AM
I agree with what everyone else is saying Freeman will be a good quarterback for the bucks for a long time. He just has to get experience under his belt.