View Full Version : Baltimore Ravens Now

polamalubeast
09-26-2010, 02:53 PM
http://cache.boston.com/multimedia/sports/bigshots/012209/012209bs21.jpg

Go steelers Go

4-0!

steelpride12
09-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Now this is going to be the game of the week! Our D will be ready for Flacco and their defense IMO has sputtered so far this season!

Mtn.Steel
09-26-2010, 02:56 PM
The Brownies gave them just about all they could handle today! I did not watch any of it but the halftime crew said that Flacco and Carson both looked horrible today.

Psycho Ward 86
09-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Wow i can't believe they almost lost to the Browns.

Seneca Wallace: 18/24 for 141 yards and a TD
Peyton Hillis: 22 carries for 144 yards, 7 receptions for 36 yards, and a rushing TD

These aren't the Baltimore Ravens of old. I can't believe we actually have a chance of going 4-0 without Ben. What a great feeling!

steelpride12
09-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Wow i can't believe they almost lost to the Browns.

Seneca Wallace: 18/24 for 141 yards and a TD
Peyton Hillis: 22 carries for 144 yards, 7 receptions for 36 yards, and a rushing TD

These aren't the Baltimore Ravens of old. I can't believe we actually have a chance of going 4-0 without Ben. What a great feeling!

That is one amazing feeling and to think of how deadly we will be on offense and defense when Ben returns, not to forget also our ST's is kicking ass as well. It's scary to think of how good we can be this season our Steelers are on fire right now and I don't think much is stopping them.

The Rats old man defense is in for a game next Sunday and I have a feeling our defense will once again come out of this one as hero's!

Edman
The Brownies gave them a game today. They did Better than I expected. Peyton Hillis ran all over them. I don't expect the same next week, but it's a very glaring stat.

Flacco had a good game, but it's the Browns. Let's see how he does against the Steelers D.

The Duke
Can't let down against them now

Troy hasn't been able to play with his pal flacco is a LONG time. He's gonna be all over him next sunday

fansince'76
09-26-2010, 03:01 PM
It'll be nice to be playing back home and out of the 100-degree heat and 90% humidity.

Polamalu Princess
09-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Ravens are going down next week.

Polamalu Princess
09-26-2010, 03:04 PM

Go steelers Go

4-0!

Love that picture!!!

Edman
09-26-2010, 03:08 PM
The Steelers players have heard all offseason how inferior they were to the Ravens and their new fancy aquisitions. The Rats along with the Bengals were the sexy picks while Pittsburgh has been buried. Now is the time to prove if the hype is warranted.

They're going to be up for this game.

steeldevil
09-26-2010, 03:10 PM
I cant wait for us to destroy Joe Sucko...

Buckinnuts
09-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Flacco and the birds will get a royal ass whooping a week from today! yeah buddy!

steelpride12
09-26-2010, 03:29 PM
It will be an excellent game for sure, I don't care who the QB is for either team and who is healthy or not when these two teams jump on the field together, it's a classic, close ass whoopin!

GoSlash27
09-26-2010, 03:39 PM
We've got to maintain our drive for this game. Baltimore is always a tough, physical opponent and they're standing between us and where we want to be.

beSteelmyheart
09-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Ravens aint all that...Not to mention Mangini needs to grow a set & go for it next time.

stillers4me
09-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Housh brought the curse with him to Baltimore...bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Psycho Ward 86
09-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Don't forget last year when Rashard carried the ball 24 times for 95 yards and a 4 YPC average, plus 2 catches for 22 yards. And that's with Dixon under center.

stillers4me
09-26-2010, 04:26 PM
psssssssssttt.....Ray Rice sprained his knee today.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/09/rice_sprains_knee.html

venom
09-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Knock the Flac out of him !!!!

steelpride12
09-26-2010, 06:23 PM

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/09/rice_sprains_knee.html
This would make a difference in the game, he ran all over us last season, and without him we could keep our eyes right on the passing game, but our D can handle anything this season and this "amazing" Ratbirds O is not that impressive.

Psycho Ward 86
09-26-2010, 06:25 PM
McGahee and McClain are still formidable fill-ins for Ray Rice, especially behind that offensive line.

Edman
09-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Ray Rice is always a threat for the Ravens, and even if he is out. The Steelers will have to stop Mcgahee and McClain. Any Back is a threat behind that Raven O-Line.

Regardless of who plays, though. Steelers/Ravens is always a battle. Next Sunday will be no different.

Crow-Magnon
09-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Next week will be a brutal game no matter what.

Always is. Always will be.

3-0 is a helluva start for you guys. You're either going to be 4-0, or both Baltimore and Pittsburgh will be 3-1.

Dino 6 Rings
09-26-2010, 06:52 PM
this is going to be a great test for the team. If they can pull out this win, and go into the bye week, having a lead in the AFC north with 2 weeks of prep work for Ben, then things are going to be very good this season for certain.

Huge game, lets see a full team effort. I'd be willing to give the game ball to Reed if it gets us a W. whatever it takes, offense, defense special teams, all phases must make big plays, just like they have all season thus far.

Oh...and for the record...Throw The ball Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Deep to Wallace....He'll Be Open DEEP

The Duke
09-26-2010, 07:00 PM

he better play!

he still owes us for embarrassing us on prime time

The defense will get their revenge on him....

SteelerEmpire
09-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Knock the Flac out of him !!!!

lol... have to remember that one...

VTsteel
09-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Love that picture!!!

Agreed - Freaking awesome pic

JayC
09-26-2010, 07:47 PM
if the steelers are really pissed off about all the naysayers saying we are 3rd best in the division and such then this is the game they need to prove otherwise and send a statement that we are the best team in the division. even though we are 3-0 there are still many people out there that dont think we are that good and getting lucky (just what ive read on other boards)

Texasteel
09-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Like Crow said, the Ravens will show up ready to play. Our games are alway hard hitting game and I wouldn't expect anything different. The good news? The Steelers will be ready to play as well. This is one team we never over look, and I do believe that we are the better team.

BPS3akaWirels3
09-26-2010, 08:06 PM
So I manage 10 stores in the Baltimore Area and my employees have already been calling and talking smack... They are all of a sudden cocky after barely beating the Stains with their 1st string QB.... They ignore the fact that we do it with a 3rd and 4th string..

solardave
09-27-2010, 02:40 AM
Can't let down against them now

Troy hasn't been able to play with his pal flacco is a LONG time. He's gonna be all over him next sunday

Hey what's that growing on Flacco's back. Oh wait, that's number 43!!!:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
09-27-2010, 03:39 AM
It will be a good game as usual when we play Baltimore. I just hope our offense can play like it did yesterday. Our defense should be on top of its game again like usual.

steelreserve
09-27-2010, 04:02 AM
Baltimore's problem is that they need a quarterback. Flacco was good for a rookie, but it's looking more and more like that's as good as he's ever going to get. This is kind of a make-or-break season for him to determine whether he turns out to be a legitimate NFL starter, or one of those Derek Anderson/Jake Plummer/Charlie Frye/Ty Detmer types who has one or two decent seasons and then peters out and hangs around as a journeyman for 10 years trying to recapture his touch. I think it's become mandatory for those kinds of QBs to play for the Browns at some point in their career.

Anyway ... this is still going to be a tough game, because every time we play the Ravens, it ends up being decided by beating the shit out of each other all day. It'll probably be something like 17-13, though who knows who'll win.

MULLDOG24
09-27-2010, 06:33 AM
Man I'm not gonna miss this 1 for anything!!!! I think that it will be a classic "SLOBBER KNOCKER" but the Steelers will win, I just have a feeling.

stlrtruck
09-27-2010, 07:53 AM
In these games, you've got to throw the records out the door. With the exception of a handful of games, the Steelers and ratbirds play each other tough. It seems these games draw out the best (or worst) in each team.

This is the game that worries me a bit, not only in the W-L column but there always seems to be a lengthy injury report afterwards.

Crow-Magnon
09-27-2010, 08:09 AM
In these games, you've got to throw the records out the door. With the exception of a handful of games, the Steelers and ratbirds play each other tough. It seems these games draw out the best (or worst) in each team.

This is the game that worries me a bit, not only in the W-L column but there always seems to be a lengthy injury report afterwards.

I'm with you. Every Ravens-Steelers game could have been a Jacked Up! highlight reel.

The Steelers do have one important edge, though. Win and they are 4-0, with Baltimore at 2-2 (and Cincy either at 3-1 or 2-2). Lose and all three may be 3-1. So while it's almost as if the Ravens have to win, Pittsburgh does not. Couple that with a home game and the last start before Ben shows up, and that should leave the Steelers playing fast and loose.

LLT
09-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Strangely enough...I think the key to beating the Ravens may be on the ground. Their rush defense has been VERY suspect. At the beginning of this season I had thought that injuries were going to make the secondary vulnerable....but watching their defense, it seems that age is slowing down their D-line and LBers. Gregg is 34...Redding is 30...and Lewis is 35. We should be able to pound the ball late in the game when these three get winded.

When talking about the Steelers last year I had said that its okay to have older starters if you have competant players behind them to spell them when they wear down. Apparantly Tomlin was aware of this, and brought in players to backup our older Vets. Baltimore has the same problem THIS year.

Lewis, especially, is wearing down. He is a two down LBer. Either he or his coach wont admit that...and it makes him a third down liability.

Mendenhall could have a HUGE game.

Steeldude
09-27-2010, 10:19 AM
ravens play the steelers tough. this is not going to be an easy game.

SteelGhost
09-27-2010, 10:40 AM

Yep, I'm a bit worried too truck, specially for our QB, I hope the O Line plays well and protect him AND open holes for Mendenhall and Redman :thumbsup:

Shoes
09-27-2010, 10:41 AM
The "organic chemistry" of this team is coming together. I see a big win against a good team next week....no doubts!

LLT
09-27-2010, 10:55 AM
ravens play the steelers tough. this is not going to be an easy game.

Totally agree. I just keep reminding myself that, had someone told me that we might be 3-1 when Ben got back...I would have been incredibly happy.

Now I'm spoiled and want to be 4-0 when he returns!!!

The Duke
09-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Cody will likely make his debut this sunday

Hope Pouncey destroys him!

that is if the fatass can play more than 2 plays :chuckle:

LLT
09-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Cody will likely make his debut this sunday

Pouncey already nullified both Terrence Cody and Dan Williams while in college....I'm looking forward to him doing the same on Sunday.

The Duke
09-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Pouncey already nullified both Terrence Cody and Dan Williams while in college....I'm looking forward to him doing the same on Sunday.

plus did you see much of McCoy yesterday?

Pouncey had him contained most of the game

I love this guy!

fansince'76
09-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Now I'm spoiled and want to be 4-0 when he returns!!!

A 4-0 start would be HUGE, which is why I'm not counting on it - this team never seems to take the easy route.

Devilsdancefloor
09-27-2010, 11:28 AM
the games against the ratbirds always worry me cause of the nature of this game it is by far the most violent of all the games either team plays. But next week before the game we will have ratbird wings as my lovely little men call them! im pumped aleady and want this game on NOW lol! i really think pound the ball will wear them down in the 2nd half we just have to be patient.

steelpride12
09-27-2010, 01:15 PM
This will not be an easy game for either team and I think my biggest worry other than a win is the injuries. Getting out of a Ratbird game 100% healthy is a miracle.

steel striker
09-27-2010, 02:52 PM
This is going to be just like any other steeler vs ravens game hard fought and close. Hopefully we will come out on top.

BuddhaBus
09-27-2010, 02:55 PM
It will be a knock-down drag-out street brawl no matter who wins. Always is, always will be... and I wouldn't want it any other way! It should be a great, close game as usual.

I hope our secondary can contain their WRs. Houshmanzadah and Mason have always played pretty well against us and Boldin is coming off a monster game. The Ravens potentially losing Rice could be a huge blow for them. If this is the case, it should help our D to watch the pass a bit more, though McClain and MaGahee are definitely nothing to scoff at.

I'm not too worried about their O-line. Gaither being out has hurt them some and they haven't really played that great from most of what I've seen and heard. I have faith that our D-line and LBs will wreak havoc on Flacco all day and hopefully rattle his confidence some more. He's seemed shaky at best this season, but may have gained a little confidence back this week with a decent outing.

I'll be ecstatic if we can pull this one out, though I am worried about it. As far as I'm concerned, a win is all gravy on top. I'd be happy with 3-1, but I'd love nothing more than to go 4-0 at the expense of the Ratbirds and their annoying fanbase (sorry Crow and Jon!). GO STEELERS!!!! :tt03:

Dino 6 Rings
09-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Lets see, each week, I save all my hatred for whoever we are playing. Spent all off season hating the Atlanta Falcons since they were week 1. Then I turned to hating the Titans and Jeff "one yard short" Fisher. Then I turned my hatred toward the can't sell out a home game Buccaneers. I hated them and loved seeing our team destroy that pathetic Paper Tiger.

Now...Now glory to the almighty FootBall Gods....I Get to HATE THE EFFING RAVENS!!!!

EF YOU BALTIMORE YOU SORRY WISH YOU WERE US TEAM! YOU CRAP TALKING CRYBABIES!!! EVERY EFFING YEAR WE HAVE TO HEAR THE CRAP SPEW OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ABOUT YOUR "GREAT" TEAM AND YOU DON'T EVER SHOW US ANYTHING!!!!

You have NEVER beaten the Steelers in a Playoff Game. Not when you were in Cleveland, Not when you had the COLTS and NEVER AS THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!!! EVER!!!

YOU SUCK! RAVENS! YOU SUCK A BIG FAT PICKLE AND DRINK THE JUICE!!! mmmm so good, drinking that pickle juice isn't it! ISNT IT! Well you're gonna get to suck on some pickle this weekend you crap talking nobodies!

6 > 1 You mother effing jackholes. 17 > 11 you screwfaced morons!

I HATE YOUR MOTHER EFFING GUTS!

polamalubeast
09-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Jeff "one yard short" Fisher

:tt02::rofl2::rofl2::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

Crow-Magnon
09-27-2010, 04:41 PM
It will be a knock-down drag-out street brawl no matter who wins. Always is, always will be... and I wouldn't want it any other way! It should be a great, close game as usual.

I hope our secondary can contain their WRs. Houshmanzadah and Mason have always played pretty well against us and Boldin is coming off a monster game. The Ravens potentially losing Rice could be a huge blow for them. If this is the case, it should help our D to watch the pass a bit more, though McClain and MaGahee are definitely nothing to scoff at.

I'm not too worried about their O-line. Gaither being out has hurt them some and they haven't really played that great from most of what I've seen and heard. I have faith that our D-line and LBs will wreak havoc on Flacco all day and hopefully rattle his confidence some more. He's seemed shaky at best this season, but may have gained a little confidence back this week with a decent outing.

I'll be ecstatic if we can pull this one out, though I am worried about it. As far as I'm concerned, a win is all gravy on top. I'd be happy with 3-1, but I'd love nothing more than to go 4-0 at the expense of the Ratbirds and their annoying fanbase (sorry Crow and Jon!). GO STEELERS!!!! :tt03:

Trust me- The Ravens haven't cornered the market on "annoying" fanbases. :tt03: :peep: :rofl2:

Crow-Magnon
09-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Lets see, each week, I save all my hatred for whoever we are playing. Spent all off season hating the Atlanta Falcons since they were week 1. Then I turned to hating the Titans and Jeff "one yard short" Fisher. Then I turned my hatred toward the can't sell out a home game Buccaneers. I hated them and loved seeing our team destroy that pathetic Paper Tiger.

Now...Now glory to the almighty FootBall Gods....I Get to HATE THE EFFING RAVENS!!!!

EF YOU BALTIMORE YOU SORRY WISH YOU WERE US TEAM! YOU CRAP TALKING CRYBABIES!!! EVERY EFFING YEAR WE HAVE TO HEAR THE CRAP SPEW OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ABOUT YOUR "GREAT" TEAM AND YOU DON'T EVER SHOW US ANYTHING!!!!

You have NEVER beaten the Steelers in a Playoff Game. Not when you were in Cleveland, Not when you had the COLTS and NEVER AS THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!!! EVER!!!

YOU SUCK! RAVENS! YOU SUCK A BIG FAT PICKLE AND DRINK THE JUICE!!! mmmm so good, drinking that pickle juice isn't it! ISNT IT! Well you're gonna get to suck on some pickle this weekend you crap talking nobodies!

Dayum, dude! Refill that Valium script! :toofunny:

BuddhaBus
09-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Trust me- The Ravens haven't cornered the market on "annoying" fanbases. :tt03: :peep: :rofl2:

Yeah, those Bungle fans are asshats too. :heh:

Dino 6 Rings
09-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Dayum, dude! Refill that Valium script! :toofunny:

come on now Crow, wouldn't be a Steelers Ravens game if I didn't get my hatred out there.

fansince'76
09-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Nope. :chuckle:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0190/2436/nebw_crop_340x234.jpg

tube517
09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Yeah, what Dino said.

Crow-Magnon
09-27-2010, 04:51 PM
come on now Crow, wouldn't be a Steelers Ravens game if I didn't get my hatred out there.

True, but don't get an aneurism! :rofl:

Trust me, I feel the same. You should have heard how loud (and how many times) I screamed "You Effing Steelers!" every time the Steelers-Bucs score was flashed at M&T Bank yesterday.

It's Steelers Week. Nothing better except getting into the post-season.

BuddhaBus
09-27-2010, 04:55 PM
RAVENS:monkey:

Dino 6 Rings
09-27-2010, 04:59 PM
True, but don't get an aneurism! :rofl:

Trust me, I feel the same. You should have heard how loud (and how many times) I screamed "You Effing Steelers!" every time the Steelers-Bucs score was flashed at M&T Bank yesterday.

It's Steelers Week. Nothing better except getting into the post-season.

I got tons more...

EF YOU RAVENS YOU ROAD KILL EATING MAGGOTS!!!

Nothing like chowing down on some dead squirrell huh you stupid Black Bird. How wonderful it is that you are named after a Poem....A POEM written by a Drunk that died in a gutter. How special that must feel! GAAAY ASSSS POEM TEAM! Go put on some PINK and be sure your MALE CHEERLEADERS SHOW UP TO PROVIDE THE PICKLES FOR YOU TO SUCK ON!!!

No but really...it'll be a good game...BUT EF YOU RAVENS!!!

Crow-Magnon
09-27-2010, 05:14 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1331/1065091807_5056b753b2_o.jpg

:pointlaugh:

BuddhaBus
09-27-2010, 05:21 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1331/1065091807_5056b753b2_o.jpg

:pointlaugh:

:rofl2: That is some funny shit right there!

stillers4me
09-27-2010, 05:21 PM
somehow, I can totally believe that..................

LLT
09-27-2010, 05:24 PM
plus did you see much of McCoy yesterday?

Just looked it up....he was held to 0 tackles.

Merchant
09-27-2010, 05:37 PM
McCoy was playing yesterday? Wtf... Awfully quiet for a 3rd overall pick :P Guess Pouncey got the best of another D-Tackle

CPanther95
09-27-2010, 05:39 PM
I read an article discussing how after the Ratbirds unsuccessfully tried to develop a Steel Curtain defense, they've now decided to aggressively seek out a 4th string QB to replace Flacco to try and duplicate the Steelers' success. They brought in 3 washed up QBs to tryout, but since they all outperformed Flacco, they kept him in the starting spot.

Now they're trying to convince Ed Reed to grow out his hair.

Dino 6 Rings
09-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Aww...how cute...Crow wants to make fun of the Steelers mascot....

well for the record, as long as your team pays these guys...you should keep your mouth Shut Fool.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Cheer/~/media/7A34DF8DD34B4326A5922A2C53FFB329.ashx

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Cheer/Male_Stunt_Team.aspx

I like on the site how you have to fill out the Cheerleader request form to get these guys to come perform at special events...Male Cheerleaders...for the purple birds...how cute...

CPanther95
09-28-2010, 09:09 AM

well for the record, as long as your team pays these guys...you should keep your mouth Shut Fool.

The players only use them a couple nights a week. Nothing wrong with them trying to make a living in their spare time.

BuddhaBus
09-28-2010, 09:33 AM

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Cheer/~/media/7A34DF8DD34B4326A5922A2C53FFB329.ashx

I like on the site how you have to fill out the Cheerleader request form to get these guys to come perform at special events...Male Cheerleaders...for the purple birds...how cute...

They might be chicks, Dino. Have you ever seen Baltimore women? :yuck2: :heh:

zulater
09-28-2010, 10:04 AM
http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2F10%2FBaltimore+Ravens+QB+ Joe+Flacco+and+Bert+from+Sesame+Street.jpg

http://www.electrobertjones.com/projects/sas/JoeFlacco.png
Joe flacco's heritage revealed.

Indo
09-28-2010, 10:41 AM

The funniest thing is that they are all trying to look All-Badass
"Bring it on, MFers!! We'll outcheer your asses any day!"

"Gimme an "R"!!! Gimme an "A"!!!! Gimme a "V"!!!...."

BuddhaBus
09-28-2010, 10:44 AM
The funniest thing is that they are all trying to look All-Badass
"Bring it on, MFers!! We'll out-queer your asses any day!"

Fixed it for you! :thumbsup:

BuddhaBus
09-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Here's their main cheer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

P.S.- :sorry:, Wally!

CPanther95
09-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Every time the Ravens score, they do 7 push-ups on each other.

BuddhaBus
09-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Every time the Ravens score, they do 7 push-ups on each other.

:lol:

GutterflowerSteel
09-28-2010, 11:22 AM
http://www.whodeyfans.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2F10%2FBaltimore+Ravens+QB+ Joe+Flacco+and+Bert+from+Sesame+Street.jpg

Joe flacco's heritage revealed.

O M G - *bwahahahaaaa!!* I think I need oxygen - can't. stop. laughing -LMAAAAAO!!

LLT
09-28-2010, 11:48 AM

I like on the site how you have to fill out the Cheerleader request form to get these guys to come perform at special events...

DONT DO IT!!! This is what Ray Lewis looked like after he and those cheerleaders got together!!!

http://headblitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ray-lewis-old-spice-580x327.jpg

...and you thought he was covered in soapsuds. Ewwwwwwwww!!!!
(He even kept the saddle for a souvenir!!)

LLT
09-28-2010, 11:53 AM

Great look-a-like example.

I think this one is uncanny!!!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/peter_king/09/10/mmqb.week1/p1_lewis_presswire.jpg
http://www.gibdogpetsuppliesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/dog-pee.JPG

CPanther95
09-28-2010, 12:13 PM
They're continuing a rich tradition started over 20 years ago by the original Baltimore dancers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMJOPlK-0E

BuddhaBus
09-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Why do I get the feeling this thread is destined for the Beatdown section? :chuckle:

LLT
09-28-2010, 12:31 PM
But lets all be honest. We have some wonderful memories from past Ravens games. Remember when Hines put that HUGE hit on Reed. The photographer that took the picure immediately afterwards should have recieved a pulitzer.

Here is a stroll down memory lane.

http://www.patrickjlamb.com/archives/roadkill.jpg

Wow...Ed Reed really looks dazed... doesnt he?

JonM229
09-28-2010, 04:47 PM
I can play the picture game too

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/ktank81/BartScottHit2006Season.gif

Roethlisberger, that's how you rape somebody

NJarhead
09-28-2010, 06:47 PM
I can play the picture game too

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/ktank81/BartScottHit2006Season.gif

Roethlisberger, that's how you rape somebody

But that's the only highlight you guys have.

Don't make me break out the James Harrison fucks up Ed Reed or Hines Ward fucks up Ed Reed, or Hines Ward makes Bart Scott his pet linebacker.

stillers4me
09-28-2010, 06:49 PM
But that's the only highlight you guys have.

Don't make me break out the James Harrison fucks up Ed Reed or Hines Ward fucks up Ed Reed, or Hines Ward makes Bart Scott his pet linebacker.

Oh...by all means....please do!

ALLD
09-28-2010, 06:55 PM
The forecast is partly cloudy and massive hitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcGymTKTvY&feature=related

ALLD
09-28-2010, 07:14 PM
I think #43 might just show up to play too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRY3Asqube8&feature=related

polamalubeast
09-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Roethlisberger throw five touchdown passes in the first half and the Steelers won 38-7 in 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIuU-xGjh2M&feature=related

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0120/nfl_g_troy_500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdh5u1KM3ck&feature=related

BuddhaBus
09-28-2010, 07:39 PM
And the hits just keep comin'! :tt03:

But, by all means, keep flogging that same dead horse that is the Bart Scott (who doesn't even play on your team anymore!) hit on Roethlisberger. :deadhorse: :ranger:

steelpride12
09-28-2010, 09:15 PM
HAHA! I love how the Ratbird fans can only show the Bart Scott hit while we are providing video after video of our defense just ruining the Rats!

JonM229
09-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Something more recent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVLPgq74yg8

On with your excuses!

JonM229
09-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Sure, it's not against the Ravens, but this tickles me every time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDWEiHxdw1U

NJarhead
09-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Yea ya know, this one kind of tickles me (even if it's not the Steelers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBi-osw9eeg

Those silly 1-15 Dolphins.

LLT
09-29-2010, 01:44 PM
http://wendellwallace.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/baltimore-ravens-logo-poster-c10071230.jpg

http://wotan.liu.edu/~esommer/sesame_street_big_bird.jpg

BuddhaBus
09-29-2010, 01:51 PM
http://wendellwallace.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/baltimore-ravens-logo-poster-c10071230.jpg

http://wotan.liu.edu/~esommer/sesame_street_big_bird.jpg

I smell an infringement lawsuit! :rofl2:

LLT
09-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Joe Flacco
http://www.gotitans.com/uni.jpg
Ugly Chick from the movie "Dodgeball".
http://s3.jspenguin.org/dodgeball_fran.jpeg

BuddhaBus
09-29-2010, 01:55 PM
On with your excuses!

If it's an excuse you need, ask your boy Ray Lewis for one. He's FULL of 'em! :tongue1:

BuddhaBus
09-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Joe Flacco
http://nowhammiessports.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/joe-flacco-ravens-eyebrows_nc.jpg
Ugly Chick from the movie "Dodgeball".
http://s3.jspenguin.org/dodgeball_fran.jpeg

:rofl:

Which one is which? :toofunny:

LLT
09-29-2010, 02:02 PM
:rofl:

Which one is which? :toofunny:

Is she wearing Ravens purple?

LLT
09-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Ladarius Webb
http://www.nationalsportsagency.net/wp-content/gallery/player-headshots/webb_lardarius09.jpg
Burnt Toast
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1433/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1433R-940936.jpg

BuddhaBus
09-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Is she wearing Ravens purple?

Naw, she's the one in yellow! :heh:

GutterflowerSteel
09-29-2010, 02:19 PM
You all are cracking me up HARD :clap2: Too damn funny :)

BuddhaBus
09-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Here's a great Ray Lewis video for you, Jon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XZDzOGFXts

tube517
09-29-2010, 02:29 PM
LMAO :sofunny::sofunny:

CPanther95
09-29-2010, 02:31 PM
If it's an excuse you need, ask your boy Ray Lewis for one. He's FULL of 'em! :tongue1:

I think those are called alibis.

BuddhaBus
09-29-2010, 02:37 PM
I think those are called alibis.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JonM229
09-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Here's a great Ray Lewis video for you, Jon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XZDzOGFXts

I loved that video when it came out...till do.

ALLD
09-29-2010, 04:33 PM
The only way we lose this game is if we beat ourselves.

JonM229
09-29-2010, 04:33 PM
This place is rubbing off on me. After doing well on an Economics test, I announced on Facebook that I Roethlisbergered it. When a friend asked if that meant I had my way with it in a bathroom, my reply was "No, I won two Super Bowls with it."

NJarhead
09-29-2010, 07:46 PM
This place is rubbing off on me. After doing well on an Economics test, I announced on Facebook that I Roethlisbergered it. When a friend asked if that meant I had my way with it in a bathroom, my reply was "No, I won two Super Bowls with it."

Heh, heh, heh, heh, Gooooood.

http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/03/Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
09-30-2010, 12:42 PM
Soon you will know the power of this fully operational Defense!

BuddhaBus
09-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Baltimore's favorite wide receiver doing what they love most... smilin'! :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRggO6XhXUM