PDA

View Full Version : a different angle of thought to fix the def

Dwinsgames
03-09-2019, 08:08 PM
not been our MO , but this IMO would do the trick ...

Dee Ford is being shopped ( 13 sacks last year ) paired with TJ Watt wow ........... asking price is a 2nd round pick ... could we send them AB for Ford and a 3rd ? I would try it ...

Dupree and his 9 million done ..... gone

Go ahead and sign Hicks to play inside linebacker ...

we have now greatly improved our linebackers , pass coverage from the inside backer and the pass rush from the outside ....

Draft the top corner on the board in round 1 Baker , Greedy , Murphy whomever is there at 20 .....

round 2 grab your WR or fallen TE .....

round 3 get what you did not get in round 2

round 3b ( from chiefs ) back to adding pieces on def ILB - FS best available

Mojouw
03-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Pass. Ford had a 10 game stretch in 2016 where he was good and then put up big numbers on an awful defense in a contract year. Injured several times. He’s basically Bud Dupree with a breakout year that maybe inflated by teams passing a million times in order to keep up with Mahomes and company.

But I could be wrong and maybe he’s finally healthy and locked in as a pass rusher.

Method28
03-09-2019, 09:04 PM
I'd also pass on the fact that no way in hell I'd be sending him to KC and watch AB put up monster numbers and continue to bash the Steelers. Call me petty but I'd be looking to send him to a place where success will be as minimal as possible lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk