PDA

View Full Version : $500 Will Now Buy You A Personalized Video Greeting From Antonio Brown

hawaiiansteeler
03-04-2019, 08:57 PM
$500 Will Now Buy You A Personalized Video Greeting From Antonio Brown

By Dave Bryan
Posted on March 4, 2019

Before wide receiver Antonio Brown is no longer a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers, perhaps you would like to receive your very own personalized video message from him. If so, you’re in luck, as apparently Brown has now become a member of Cameo, a website where one can pay to receive personalized video messages from stars and athletes signed up to be providers.

Brown is apparently charging $500 per personalized video greeting and it looks like he’s already had a few takers even at that lofty price. According to Brown’s profile on Cameo, the wide receiver “typically responds within 8 hours.” You can see an example of one of his videos below, courtesy of a tweet by Josh Rowntree of KDKA-AM. It’s quite entertaining.

Antonio Brown has joined the website Cameo and is asking for $500 per video he films for you.

One would wonder why someone such as Brown would even waste his time with something such as this. After all, the wide receiver recently stated in a sit-down interview with Jeff Darlington of ESPN that he is incredibly secure from a financial standpoint at this point in his life.

“The Steelers probably gave me five contracts, including extensions, almost a $100 million and change,” Brown told Darlington in the interview. “I’m $30 million up cash, like, what do you want to tell me?”

I guess an easy $500 is an easy $500, right? If people are willing to pay that kind of money for a minute-long video, or however long the rules stipulate, why not accept it, right?

It would be interesting to see some fans pool some money together to get Brown to record a very creative greeting. As one follower suggested to me on Twitter, perhaps a video of Brown congratulating fellow Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster for winning the team MVP award would be funny.

to read rest of article:

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/03/500-will-now-buy-you-a-personalized-video-greeting-from-antonio-brown/

Fire Goodell
03-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Can I kick him in the nuts for $500? I'll pay for that

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
03-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Hopefully he will give Gruden a discount on the video greeting soon.

FrancoLambert
03-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Just make sure you have Google Translation available to decipher his greeting.

Dwinsgames
03-05-2019, 09:11 AM
he may indeed make it , BUT.... will anybody understand what he says ?

EzraTank
03-05-2019, 09:13 AM
Is the guy really that poor? I could a truly good person doing it and donating the money to charity.

86WARD
03-05-2019, 09:20 AM
This money will come
In handy once he blows through that $30M.