PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fitzgerald on Antonio Brown: He Doesn't 'Understand How Good He Has It'

fansince'76
03-03-2019, 05:29 AM
Fitz certainly has some experience playing with subpar QBs, so AB may want to take heed...

Cardinals veteran wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has some advice for how the Steelers' Antonio Brown should consider his career moves.

Fitzgerald spoke at the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference on Saturday and cautioned Brown to think about how fortunate he is to play with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

"I love AB. Mr. Big Chest is a good friend of mine, but I don't think he's going about it the right way, personally," Fitzgerald said. "To be able to play with an all-time quarterback like he's able to play with, I don't think he understands how good he has it. It can get tough out there."

Read more: Larry Fitzgerald on Antonio Brown: He Doesn't 'Understand How Good He Has It' (https://sports.yahoo.com/larry-fitzgerald-antonio-brown-doesn-232412543.html)

86WARD
03-03-2019, 07:27 AM
If anyone knows, it’s Fitz. He’s been through some tough times at QB...Shaun King, Josh McCown, Matt Leinart, John Navarre, Kevin Kolb, Ryan Lindley, Derek Anderson, the list of garbage goes on and on...

Other than Warner and Palmer, Fitz has been creating a Hall of Fame career with bottom of the barrel material. AB wouldn’t, mentally, survive that...

NCSteeler
03-03-2019, 08:35 AM
He needs more advice from Fitz and less from all the washed out dumbass guys.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

stillers4me
03-03-2019, 11:25 AM
These responses are pretty funny!

EzraTank
03-03-2019, 02:14 PM
I hope AB ends up in Washington with the garbage they have at QB it would be so fitting to watch the last few years of his productive life be spent with a subpar QB.

DesertSteel
03-03-2019, 02:32 PM
The Redskins is a perfect fit for AB. Colt McCoy slinging the rock to him would be priceless. Kinda like Landry Jones doing the deed.

86WARD
03-03-2019, 04:19 PM
The Redskins is a perfect fit for AB. Colt McCoy slinging the rock to him would be priceless. Kinda like Landry Jones trying to do the deed.

fixed it for you.

st33lersguy
03-03-2019, 08:55 PM
Wonder if AB will dare call fitz out.

teegre
03-04-2019, 06:41 AM
Wonder if AB will dare call fitz out.

Oh... oh my... please... I hope so.

There are certain players whom every other player respects. That is Fitz. If AB took on Fitz, the backlash would be flat-out amazing.

It might be the thing to finally shuts AB up. Or... push AB over the edge to full-on “Lindsey Lohan level” dumpster fire.

86WARD
03-04-2019, 07:36 AM
Oh... oh my... please... I hope so.

There are certain players whom every other player respects. That is Fitz. If AB took on Fitz, the backlash would be flat-out amazing.

It might be the thing to finally shuts AB up. Or... push AB over the edge to full-on “Lindsey Lohan level” dumpster fire.

I’d pay to see it.

Fire Goodell
03-04-2019, 10:48 AM
The old vet is wise

EzraTank
03-05-2019, 09:14 AM
I’d pay to see it.

Hey now for only $500 you can get AB to say Fitz is better than him.