PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown faults Mike Tomlin for telling Steelers he quit

hawaiiansteeler
02-16-2019, 07:24 PM
Antonio Brown faults Mike Tomlin for telling Steelers he quit

Posted by Michael David Smith on February 16, 2019

Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown is continuing to mix it up with fans on Twitter, and he suggested in one tweet that he holds coach Mike Tomlin accountable for the perception that Brown quit on the team before their final game of the season.

Responding to a fan who accused him of showing by sitting out the final game of the season that he doesn’t really love football, Brown wrote that Tomlin telling the Steelers he quit on them made him out to be the bad guy.

to read rest of article:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/16/antonio-brown-faults-mike-tomlin-for-telling-steelers-he-quit/

Shoes
02-16-2019, 08:09 PM
See what giving AB the ok to have a private cozy rental pad in training camp will get you, Mike.

hawaiiansteeler
02-16-2019, 11:08 PM
Verified account
@gerrydulac

And Antonio Brown mad at Mike Tomlin cause he told the team that AB quit on them after AB QUIT ON THEM!!! How dare he.

https://twitter.com/gerrydulac

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-17-2019, 01:29 AM
See what giving AB the ok to have a private cozy rental pad in training camp will get you, Mike.

Agreed, Tomlin let a 2 tier system of player treatment happen and he is experiencing the egos that he helped inflate.

FrancoLambert
02-17-2019, 06:43 AM
Antonio Brown is the type of person that faults and blames everyone else but himself for his “problems.”

smokin3000gt
02-17-2019, 10:28 AM
I wonder who he blames for actually quitting on the team

NCSteeler
02-17-2019, 10:47 AM
Idc at this point I’m ready for steelers and Tomlin to play hard ball with these guys. Tired of the BS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AtlantaDan
02-17-2019, 10:57 AM
Idc at this point I’m ready for steelers and Tomlin to play hard ball with these guys. Tired of the BS

AJRII might be delivering that message when he meets with AB

NCSteeler
02-17-2019, 11:12 AM
AJRII might be delivering that message when he meets with AB

One can hope. Personally I think it with the loss , the short term pain to fix this locker room, get Tomlin and Rooney some respect back. Sit him all year, fine him, screw him, he wasn’t nobody and when the Steelers are done with him, he’ll be nobody

teegre
02-17-2019, 01:56 PM
AB blames Tomlin to “snitching” on him... much like how Nixon blamed Woodward & Bernstein for “ratting” him out.

smokin3000gt
02-17-2019, 08:10 PM
If Steelers take anything less than an offer too good to turn down, this will become a yearly occurrence. If coach or someone comes down on a player, they act out until they're traded. Losing season? Just piss all over the rug and get your trade. The cancer started with Harrison, then Bell took it to the bank, and now Brown wants his shiney new contract. This is the only/best opportunity to take control and they need to shut this type of behavior down. Keep his ass, if he continues to act out he can keep keep the bench warm and hand out waters to the rest of the guys.

pczach
02-18-2019, 08:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_WY0s_1XM

86WARD
02-18-2019, 10:33 AM
If Steelers take anything less than an offer too good to turn down, this will become a yearly occurrence. If coach or someone comes down on a player, they act out until they're traded. Losing season? Just piss all over the rug and get your trade. The cancer started with Harrison, then Bell took it to the bank, and now Brown wants his shiney new contract. This is the only/best opportunity to take control and they need to shut this type of behavior down. Keep his ass, if he continues to act out he can keep keep the bench warm and hand out waters to the rest of the guys.

Started with Blount. Blount bounces and wins Super Bowl. Harrison bounces and plays in Super Bowl. Blount should’ve never been cut. He should’ve rotted on the bench and then been suspended for conduct detrimental.