PDA

View Full Version : Who brings a bigger return in 2019? Bell or AB?

Born2Steel
02-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Trade, comps, or on the field for the Steelers. Which disgruntled ‘Killer B’ brings the most value back to the Steelers this season?

Mojouw
02-08-2019, 12:52 PM
AB.

No matter what roster he is on in 2019 he has a more positive impact on the Steelers.

On the roster and playing well - AB is more crucial to the offense.
Off the roster - AB brings more draft capital in return than Bell's comp pick does.

steelreserve
02-08-2019, 01:50 PM
AB.

No matter what roster he is on in 2019 he has a more positive impact on the Steelers.

Off the roster - AB brings more draft capital in return than Bell's comp pick does.

This is a dangerously short-sighted analysis that completely ignores Bell's considerable talents as a rap artist.

Born2Steel
02-08-2019, 08:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyNOskTW7kg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X99esklm5es

I don't know about his musical talent but I want one of those #26 hoodies.

86WARD
02-10-2019, 10:40 AM
ugh...that's bad...lol

Dwinsgames
02-10-2019, 11:53 AM
AB.

UNLESS ..............

Steelers tag Bell and match any offer he gets and then offers him for trade ...this could potentially be worthwhile but it does not come without inherent risk ...

Six Rings
02-11-2019, 04:03 PM
Trade, comps, or on the field for the Steelers. Which disgruntled ‘Killer B’ brings the most value back to the Steelers this season?

If possible, I'd trade Brown for Ramsey.

If possible I'd trade Brown to the Jets or 49ers for there first round pick and select OLB Josh Allen, who looks like a pro bowl pass rusher, and asset in coverage.

Since Tomlin can not control the divas, trade them!