PDA

View Full Version : Because sometimes all you can do is laugh....

stillers4me
01-26-2019, 07:37 AM
Let's have some fun with this question:

Count Steeler
01-26-2019, 07:58 AM
Nancy Pelosi

Hawkman
01-26-2019, 08:19 AM
Vontaze Burfict

st33lersguy
01-26-2019, 08:31 AM
Randy Moss

lipps83
01-26-2019, 08:54 AM
Hollywood Henderson

DesertSteel
01-26-2019, 08:55 AM
Donald Trump

tube517
01-26-2019, 08:57 AM
Weegie Thompson

steelreserve
01-26-2019, 09:07 AM
Aaron Hernandez

Born2Steel
01-26-2019, 09:27 AM
Ben Roethlisberger

teegre
01-26-2019, 09:47 AM
The winner has to be the guy who said:
Pete Best

:applaudit:

Michael
01-26-2019, 10:13 AM
Nancy Pelosi

Pelosi, Brilliant Count Best as I can't top this selection.

tube517
01-26-2019, 10:46 AM
The winner has to be the guy who said:
Pete Best

:applaudit: [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 12:04 PM
He should get his advice from this kid who proved scientifically that Tom Brady is a cheater:

https://sports.yahoo.com/10-year-old-kid-won-science-fair-proving-tom-brady-cheater-184439991.html

FYI, the kid’s name is Ace Davis. I wonder if he’s related to Al.

Probably not, or he’d be trying to prove the Steelers iced the field along the sidelines. ;)

Steeldude
01-26-2019, 01:12 PM
Nancy Pelosi

Haha.

Or the nut Kamala Harris

86WARD
01-26-2019, 01:20 PM
Brian Dunkelman.

steelreserve
01-26-2019, 01:23 PM
Haha.

Or the nut Kamala Harris

Excuse me, you mean "future president Kamala Harris, lol"

Butch
01-26-2019, 01:45 PM
The voices in his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiFd3cjAy0g

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
01-26-2019, 02:15 PM
Haha.

Or the nut Kamala Harris Or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

01-26-2019, 02:23 PM
Justin Bieber

Fire Goodell
01-26-2019, 02:24 PM
It's probably LeGarrette Blount, the whole no show thing was a page out of his book

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 02:50 PM
It's probably LeGarrette Blount, the whole no show thing was a page out of his book

It's not fair to mention the two in the same breath. Blount left during a game when he was our active #2 RB. Bell had to close out that lead by himself and could have gotten injured.

AB skipped a walk through but wanted to play. He handled things badly, but he played within the rules Tomlin had allowed up until then. Tomlin should have let him play and then changed the length of his leash on some other day than on game day with the season on the line. And we all know Tomlin would have let him play if it was against anyone but beaten up Bengals unit. And we still almost lost.

I’m not a “fire Tomlin” guy but if the Ravens had lost and so did the Steelers, Tomlin could have reasonably been fired for it. There was no excuse to compromise our season.

NCSteeler
01-26-2019, 03:16 PM
More I read more I think this team and Tomlin's management of the personalities has been a epic failure. Looked good so long as the things were going good, first sign of struggles it falls apart. I just hope he realizes his poor manager skills and corrects and moves forward to better things.

For me Brown living off campus during spring training is the straw that broke my give a crap

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 03:30 PM
I think what Tomlin should do is bring AB in and ask him to write down what rules he thinks should apply to him and what rules shouldn’t. He should tell him that he’ll post it in the locker so everyone can understand.

He should also tell AB that whatever he writes down will be released to the media and the entire league before any trade is considered. If AB is Willing to play by the same rules as everyone else then there’s no problem and the trade talks can end. If he’s not, the other teams deserve to know what instructions come with AB if they trade for him.

I think this is the fairest way so there are no misunderstandings or miscommunications anymore.

But no matter what he says, you don’t actually trade him because you’re not insane, and you don’t give in to trade demands to reward bad behavior.

hawaiiansteeler
01-26-2019, 03:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiNdUXhGeX4

vader29
01-26-2019, 03:53 PM
Snoop Dogg

FrancoLambert
01-26-2019, 04:28 PM
John Harbaugh

Steeldude
01-26-2019, 04:31 PM
Or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Haha. The most psycho of the Dem's stars.

st33lersguy
01-26-2019, 05:14 PM

That woman is f-ing NUTS!

steelreserve
01-26-2019, 05:24 PM

Crazy Horse

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 05:45 PM
I don’t know why, but it always catches me a little off guard how conservative this forum leans politically. Don’t get me wrong, I have no issue with it. It’s just different given where I live and what industry I’m in... as I’m sure you can assume by my username.

My social tribe is basically what you guys would call the out of touch left coast Hollywood elitist liberal loon echo chamber. I tend to criticize all politicians (I can probably be best classified as a libertarian) so I can’t be offended by any of it. But I’ve worked with people who take it so personally that they have literally disowned family members who voted for Trump.

I’m no fan of Trump myself, but the only aspect of his presidency that I do get a perverse kick out of is how bat shit crazy he makes otherwise very rational people. If anyone ever stepped into a writers room or onto a set wearing a MAGA hat everyone would assume that it was a joke of some sort. A joke in bad taste. It’s not just considered wrong, it’s considered EVIL and explicitly racist. And I find that generalization to be a bit hysterical and hypocritically prejudiced.

Anyway, sorry to derail a thread that isn’t really about football anyway. I just like the fact football fandom can bring together people who otherwise would probably never have the opportunity to interact about anything. :drink:

steelreserve
01-26-2019, 06:49 PM
I don’t know why, but it always catches me a little off guard how conservative this forum leans politically. Don’t get me wrong, I have no issue with it. It’s just different given where I live and what industry I’m in... as I’m sure you can assume by my username.

My social tribe is basically what you guys would call the out of touch left coast Hollywood elitist liberal loon echo chamber. I tend to criticize all politicians (I can probably be best classified as a libertarian) so I can’t be offended by any of it. But I’ve worked with people who take it so personally that they have literally disowned family members who voted for Trump.

I’m no fan of Trump myself, but the only aspect of his presidency that I do get a perverse kick out of is how bat shit crazy he makes otherwise very rational people. If anyone ever stepped into a writers room or onto a set wearing a MAGA hat everyone would assume that it was a joke of some sort. A joke in bad taste. It’s not just considered wrong, it’s considered EVIL and explicitly racist. And I find that generalization to be a bit hysterical and hypocritically prejudiced.

Anyway, sorry to derail a thread that isn’t really about football anyway. I just like the fact football fandom can bring together people who otherwise would probably never have the opportunity to interact about anything. :drink:

Movies?? I always figured you worked in a steel mill in Hollywood. Or you were some chick who likes to steal wood.

01-26-2019, 07:09 PM
Movies?? I always figured you worked in a steel mill in Hollywood. Or you were some chick who likes to steal wood. I believe he was nominated for a award for the Handmaids Tale and was actually rooting for him.

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 07:16 PM
I believe he was nominated for a award for the Handmaids Tale and was actually rooting for him.

You only BELIEVE you were rooting for me? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I believe he was nominated for a award for the Handmaids Tale and was actually rooting for him.

Actually, I appreciate it. So far this year I lost an Emmy and a Producer’s Guild Award.

Much like the Steelers, I believe we were talented enough to beat anyone in the league. Damn refs screwed us. ;)

01-26-2019, 07:17 PM
You only BELIEVE you were rooting for me? ;) Haha I forget who won but was rooting for ya. I bet you didn't forget.;)

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 07:18 PM
Movies?? I always figured you worked in a steel mill in Hollywood. Or you were some chick who likes to steal wood.

I can’t get a job in the Hollywood Steel mills. Damn unions. ;)

01-26-2019, 07:20 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I appreciate it. So far this year I lost an Emmy and a Producer’s Guild Award.

Much like the Steelers, I believe we were talented enough to beat anyone in the league. Damn refs screwed us. ;) Well good luck in future and wish you and The Steelers many wins!

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 07:45 PM
Haha I forget who won but was rooting for ya. I bet you didn't forget.;)

Game of Thrones won the Emmy this year. The Americans won the PGA. I went to the Emmys but didn’t bother going to the PGAs. Everyone knew the Americans was gonna win because it was their final year. At the Emmys we were actually the favorites. But I don’t really love awards shows in general.

The Emmys were fun though because I got to impress my girlfriend and get her picture taken on the carpet. She’s an actress so she’s into that kind of shit.

The Handmaid’s Tale got very politicized by the press but not by the creator of the show. When it was originally being developed no one thought Trump would actually get elected. The show just caught a lucky break with that one. ;)

NCSteeler
01-26-2019, 08:32 PM

Anyway, sorry to derail a thread that isn’t really about football anyway. I just like the fact football fandom can bring together people who otherwise would probably never have the opportunity to interact about anything. :drink:The MAGA hat definitely brings out the crazy in some people.

steelreserve
01-26-2019, 08:41 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Much like the Steelers, I believe we were talented enough to beat anyone in the league. Damn refs screwed us. ;)

Oh man, for real? Then I've got a script to pitch you. It's called "Jimmy the FUCKIN Dickhead" and it's about this guy named Jimmy who runs a website where desperate people go to get handjobs, and in his spare time he's a dog. The website falls on hard times, and as less people go there for handjobs, he notices he's turning into a dog more and more and staying in dog form for longer, and also developing an intense craving to eat dogshit like a real dog. Eventually the website goes under and he turns all the way into a dog, and the second half of the movie mostly focuses on eating dogshit. Finally he gets adopted by a loving family, but they abandon him after they take him on a hike and he eats a huge pile of dogshit, then throws it up in the car on the way home, then eats the throw-up and throws up again in the house. But he finds happiness living on the street, and the movie ends with 45 minutes of dogs humping - no dialogue, no music or effects, just 45 minutes of dog-on-dog sex, some of it gay.

I typed out the whole script in half an hour on my smartphone.

IS IT TOO SOON TO WHISPER OSCAR

01-26-2019, 09:41 PM
Oh man, for real? Then I've got a script to pitch you. It's called "Jimmy the FUCKIN Dickhead" and it's about this guy named Jimmy who runs a website where desperate people go to get handjobs, and in his spare time he's a dog. The website falls on hard times, and as less people go there for handjobs, he notices he's turning into a dog more and more and staying in dog form for longer, and also developing an intense craving to eat dogshit like a real dog. Eventually the website goes under and he turns all the way into a dog, and the second half of the movie mostly focuses on eating dogshit. Finally he gets adopted by a loving family, but they abandon him after they take him on a hike and he eats a huge pile of dogshit, then throws it up in the car on the way home, then eats the throw-up and throws up again in the house. But he finds happiness living on the street, and the movie ends with 45 minutes of dogs humping - no dialogue, no music or effects, just 45 minutes of dog-on-dog sex, some of it gay.

IS IT TOO SOON TO WHISPER OSCAR Oh my and think Chevy Chase should be the voice of the dog when Jimmy turns full dog. Or has that been done before ?

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 11:09 PM

IS IT TOO SOON TO WHISPER OSCAR

Spielberg has his “handjob website owner turns into shit eating dog” project in development at Dreamworks. But just like with a bad volcano movie, the market could always use a second one. I say follow your dream.

steelreserve
01-27-2019, 12:09 AM
Spielberg has his “handjob website owner turns into shit eating dog” project in development at Dreamworks. But just like with a bad volcano movie, the market could always use a second one. I say follow your dream.

You know what, this was actually the original plot of Star Wars, before George Lucas got his hands on it and ruined it. There were also going to be 46 of them but the studio execs cut it down to 9 because it was "unmanageable," whatever that means. A little-known secret among the insiders in the biz.

HollywoodSteel
01-27-2019, 02:33 AM
You know what, this was actually the original plot of Star Wars, before George Lucas got his hands on it and ruined it. There were also going to be 46 of them but the studio execs cut it down to 9 because it was "unmanageable," whatever that means. A little-known secret among the insiders in the biz.

Yes in the prequels they cut the part about Yoda’s past life as pimp of the handjob videos before he started eating green muppet shit all day long.

Michael
01-27-2019, 08:49 AM
More I read more I think this team and Tomlin's management of the personalities has been a epic failure. Looked good so long as the things were going good, first sign of struggles it falls apart. I just hope he realizes his poor manager skills and corrects and moves forward to better things.

For me Brown living off campus during spring training is the straw that broke my give a crap

I applaud your understanding of the standards necessary to be a winning team.

steelreserve
01-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Yes in the prequels they cut the part about Yoda’s past life as pimp of the handjob videos before he started eating green muppet shit all day long.

You may be referring to the mythical deleted scene in which Jimmy (Yoda wasn't in the original script) made "dogshit angels" in an alley where his visitors used to go for handjobs as the site was about to fail.

In any case, it's clear from all the evidence available that despite its commercial success Star Wars missed the mark in what its audience wanted to see, and likely missed out on becoming an even bigger blockbuster as a result. For example, take this poll of 18 trillion Americans from shortly after Episode IV's 1977 release:

https://i.imgur.com/6z6orh4.jpg

This shows an unmistakable preference, even at that time, for characters that break the mold of the stereotypical cis white male hero. Or another data point from another survey of 500 billion moviegoers after the release of Return of the Jedi:

https://i.imgur.com/UAx2DBn.jpg

Clearly, the public was hoping for a non-traditional story with a diverse cast of characters, yet once again, Hollywood disappointed them in its shameless pursuit of box office numbers. It's no wonder why the town, and the industry in general, has a reputation of being superficial and "fake."