PDA

View Full Version : AB Leaning On TO For Advice?

Shoes
01-25-2019, 06:26 PM
TO, now that's a real mentor! :lol:

Fourteen years after Hall of Fame receiver Terrell Owens engaged in a protracted standoff with the Philadelphia Eagles, another star receiver inches toward a showdown with the NFL franchise on the other side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/25/antonio-brown-wants-out-of-pittsburgh-according-to-mentor-terrell-owens/

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/01/terell-owens-says-antonio-brown-wants-out-of-pittsburgh/

st33lersguy
01-25-2019, 07:01 PM
No wonder AB is so messed up right now.

Shoes
01-25-2019, 07:07 PM
No wonder AB is so messed up right now.

Right, Chad Johnson and TO. Talk about getting put on the right track. :chuckle:

Edman
01-25-2019, 07:08 PM
Explains everything.

So long AB. Thanks for the memories.

Fire Goodell
01-25-2019, 07:16 PM
Right, Chad Johnson and TO. Talk about getting put on the right track. :chuckle:

Chad Johnson was a clown but he was nowhere near the headache of TO.

smokin3000gt
01-25-2019, 07:20 PM
Talk about poisoning the well.. He should be surrounding himself with the [Steeler] greats!

Shoes
01-25-2019, 07:25 PM
Chad Johnson was a clown but he was nowhere near the headache of TO.

Oh, I agree but I think there are better choices when looking for advice. :chuckle:

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about poisoning the well.. He should be surrounding himself with the [Steeler] greats!

Probably wouldn't have been a bad idea to get some advice from Stallworth, Swann maybe Miller. Sure beats Johnson and TO. But then again its easier to go to those who are going to tell you what you want to hear

DesertSteel
01-25-2019, 07:56 PM
He did. James Harrison.

smokin3000gt
01-25-2019, 08:03 PM
Oh, I agree but I think there are better choices when looking for advice. :chuckle:

- - - Updated - - -

Probably wouldn't have been a bad idea to get some advice from Stallworth, Swann maybe Miller. Sure beats Johnson and TO. But then again its easier to go to those who are going to tell you what you want to hear

Agreed. I'd love to see him spend some time with Hines as well.

Mojouw
01-25-2019, 08:20 PM
So a washed up former egomaniac WR who no one cares about is now claiming to be a close advisor to a current egomaniac WR in a desperate bid to remain relevant and in the spotlight?

Excuse me if I take this all with a massive pinch of salt.

Shoes
01-25-2019, 08:55 PM
So a washed up former egomaniac WR who no one cares about is now claiming to be a close advisor to a current egomaniac WR in a desperate bid to remain relevant and in the spotlight?

Excuse me if I take this all with a massive pinch of salt.

They do kinda flock together. :chuckle:

Fire Goodell
01-25-2019, 08:59 PM
I'm waiting for a player to get advice from Heath Miller, that guy was the epitome of professionalism

tube517
01-26-2019, 09:03 AM
Pushups in the driveway on KDKA soon.

Mojouw
01-26-2019, 11:27 AM
I joked about driveway pushups during the season. Becomes more possible every day!

Can't wait. Business is booming.

HollywoodSteel
01-26-2019, 03:05 PM
Maybe AB is talking to TO to try and figure out where he should spend the day when gets inducted into the HOF.

But seriously, I don’t make anything of it. TO mentions talking to him during the year but not now specifically.

Plus, what does this quote mean?

“You throw me in the mix somewhere down the road, hey, it could be a recipe for disaster,” Owens said.

Does he mean that it’s a recipe for disaster that he’s advising AB? I honestly don’t understand the context at all.

Shoes
01-26-2019, 03:13 PM
Maybe AB is talking to TO to try and figure out where he should spend the day when gets inducted into the HOF.

But seriously, I don’t make anything of it. TO mentions talking to him during the year but not now specifically.

Plus, what does this quote mean?

“You throw me in the mix somewhere down the road, hey, it could be a recipe for disaster,” Owens said.

Does he mean that it’s a recipe for disaster that he’s advising AB? I honestly don’t understand the context at all.

The Ass is mentoring the Hole. :chuckle: