PDA

View Full Version : Brown unleashes big-play potential

Galax Steeler
09-25-2010, 04:24 AM
From one young wide receiver to another, Mike Wallace expects big things from rookie Antonio Brown.

The first time he touched the ball in an NFL regular-season game, Brown scored on a 89-yard kickoff return in the Steelers' 19-11 win over Tennessee. During the preseason, Brown caught a 68-yard touchdown pass and displayed explosive moves as a punt returner.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_701222.html

SMR
09-25-2010, 04:48 AM
From one young wide receiver to another, Mike Wallace expects big things from rookie Antonio Brown.

The first time he touched the ball in an NFL regular-season game, Brown scored on a 89-yard kickoff return in the Steelers' 19-11 win over Tennessee. During the preseason, Brown caught a 68-yard touchdown pass and displayed explosive moves as a punt returner.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_701222.html

YES! I really enjoy watching Brown play; he's got electricity in his legs!

Canadian Steeler Nation
09-25-2010, 07:01 AM
Cant wait see our young recievers flourish when our starting qb returns

LLT
09-25-2010, 08:23 AM
Cant wait see our young recievers flourish when our starting qb returns

Great point...Brown already looks legit but without our franchise QB throwing him passes, his potential isnt really known.

The one thing that still bothers me a little is his attitude. I know Wallace says he is "humble"...but he has a history of being a diva....and his little hot-dog dance before going into the endzone makes me at least wonder if he hasnt quite outgrown it.

Texasteel
09-25-2010, 08:51 AM
We got lucky on the WRs we drafted this year, and last. We may be set for some time now.

stlrtruck
09-25-2010, 09:12 AM
I hope Brown and Wallace electrify the crowd this Sunday. :mod:

Kaeg
09-25-2010, 09:30 AM
God! Ben must be chomping at the bit in anticipation over all these weapons! I think I kind of feel sorry for the Browns. Although first game back may have some rust attached to it, I still expect a good game out of him, and then each game as the comfort level rises........

SteelerFanInStl
09-25-2010, 09:45 AM
Brown is an exciting player. I'd like to see him returning punts also so that we have that threat of a great return. I'm already tired of the ARE 3 yard returns.

Galax Steeler
09-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Brown is an exciting player. I'd like to see him returning punts also so that we have that threat of a great return. I'm already tired of the ARE 3 yard returns.

Yep it is time to get serious.

Devilsdancefloor
09-25-2010, 02:02 PM
i cant wait to see him every game! He seems like he wants it in a worse kind of way!

steelpride12
09-25-2010, 03:44 PM
We really do have an awesome receiving corp with Ward, Wallace, and now Brown showing some potential! This guy is lightning in a bottle and I can't wait to see Ben throwing him the ball to see what this youngster's got!

st33lersguy
09-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Brown has a lot of potential and he really could be a good WR/returner for the steelers