PDA

View Full Version : Report: Broncos Hire Mike Munchak To Be New OL Coach

Shoes
01-14-2019, 02:32 PM
No surprise. Maybe we can get Ace Bicknell back. Starrett doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies either. :frusty:

Some news you definitely didn’t want to hear today. The Denver Broncos have reportedly hired Mike Munchak to be their new offensive line coach, according to this report from Mike Klis.

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/01/report-broncos-hire-mike-munchak-to-be-new-ol-coach/

86WARD
01-14-2019, 02:36 PM
Some news you definitely didn’t want to hear today. The Denver Broncos have reportedly hired Mike Munchak to be their new offensive line coach, according to this report from Mike Klis.

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/01/report-broncos-hire-mike-munchak-to-be-new-ol-coach/

Pretty much in line with how the off-season is going...

Bluecoat96
01-14-2019, 02:37 PM
If there's a silver lining in this little shit sandwich, at least it's not the HC job, where he could have easily stolen this guy.

Shaun Sarrett, come on down!!!

Edman
01-14-2019, 02:37 PM
No higher than 9 wins in 2019.

That said, best of luck to Munchak. I wish him all the best. He deserves better.

86WARD
01-14-2019, 02:39 PM

That said, best of luck to Munchak. I wish him all the best. He deserves better.

Is that 9 before AB is traded or do you have him gone already?

hawaiiansteeler
01-14-2019, 02:40 PM
Munch wanted to be closer to his family, can't blame him at all. I wish him nothing but the very best!

tube517
01-14-2019, 02:41 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/b578a03eec9b2d558961e20c3632f30f/tenor.gif?itemid=7985826

st33lersguy
01-14-2019, 02:41 PM
There goes the team's last remaining coach that was any good. Another fine job by Tomlin

Shoes
01-14-2019, 02:43 PM
If there's a silver lining in this little shit sandwich, at least it's not the HC job, where he could have easily stolen this guy.

Shaun Sarrett, come on down!!!

Starrett doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. The Steelers should look outside before picking Starrett imo.

Bluecoat96
01-14-2019, 02:44 PM
Munch wanted to be closer to his family, can't blame him at all. I wish him nothing but the very best!Exactly. Too many people will overlook this.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Shoes
01-14-2019, 02:48 PM
Munch wanted to be closer to his family, can't blame him at all. I wish him nothing but the very best!

and everyone was saying he had more family in Pittsburgh. :lol: I do wish him all the best, great guy and coach.

Mojouw
01-14-2019, 02:51 PM

Great point. Steelers never had a chance in this negotiation. Family was involved and Denver kicked Kubiak to the curb so that Munch could be hired. Elway got his man. Hope it works out well for all involved.

tube517
01-14-2019, 03:02 PM
and everyone was saying he had more family in Pittsburgh. :lol: I do wish him all the best, great guy and coach.

That's what I assumed when (and why) he came here.

Scranton born.

Penn State alum.

Shoes
01-14-2019, 03:06 PM
That's what I assumed when (and why) he came here.

Scranton born.

Penn State alum.

someone said he had 6 sons in Pittsburgh? Doesn't matter, he's gone. :chuckle:

tube517
01-14-2019, 03:08 PM
someone said he had 6 sons in Pittsburgh? Doesn't matter, he's gone. :chuckle:

That's not Philip Rivers level. :nono:

Shoes
01-14-2019, 03:09 PM

:lol:

Steelerchad
01-14-2019, 03:26 PM
sucks that we lose him to a lateral position. I get the family stuff, but kind of telling also.

vader29
01-14-2019, 03:44 PM
F the Broncos!

https://media.giphy.com/media/mXnu3uORM9Co0/giphy.gif

DesertSteel
01-14-2019, 03:55 PM
*Sigh* Not surprising that he made a lateral move to escape the dysfunction that is the Mike Tomlin circus.

hawaiiansteeler
01-14-2019, 03:56 PM

https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/07/075343b0c483df796839612668c86436.jpeg

smokin3000gt
01-14-2019, 04:04 PM
sucks that we lose him to a lateral position. I get the family stuff, but kind of telling also.

at the very least it tells us that Denver made an offer that he liked better

Shoes
01-14-2019, 04:06 PM
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/14/munchaks-lateral-move-should-be-troubling-for-the-steelers/

smokin3000gt
01-14-2019, 04:08 PM
I don't follow Much's family situation and total speculation but if he has new grand babies in Denver he'd work for free just to be close. Sons are great (we are pretty awesome) but we eventually get ugly, stinky, and hairy. By then no one wants to be around us

Shoes
01-14-2019, 04:11 PM
I don't follow Much's family situation and total speculation but if he has new grand babies in Denver he'd work for free just to be close. Sons are great (we are pretty awesome) but we eventually get ugly, stinky, and hairy. By then no one wants to be around us

:lol:

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-14-2019, 04:11 PM
Starrett doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. The Steelers should look outside before picking Starrett imo.

I'm with you. I would rather they looked at somebody with a lot more experience than Sarrett, or somebody that has played and coached O line in the NFL.

-Ray Brown, played 20 years in the NFL and has coached at Arizona and Carolina recently on the O line
-Hank Fraley, the long time Eagles O lineman who was recently an O line asst coach in Detroit
- Marc Columbo, former Cowboys O lineman and Cowboys O line coach

I like the idea of the first 2 personally.

AtlantaDan
01-14-2019, 04:13 PM

Doubtful it was money

Denver is as screwed up in its own way as the Steelers with Elway firing coaches and thrashing about for a QB post-Peyton. Two weeks ago Elway would not let other teams interview Kubiak for OC then does not hire Kubiak as OC because Kubiak wanted to bring back some of his former assistants - seems that could have been figured out before last week

For whatever reason Munchak wanted to leave - being near his granddaughter is as plausible a reason as any other

Beneficiary of this may be Marcus Gilbert if the Steelers do not want to replace both Foster and Gilbert with a new OL coach coming on board, particularly if the long term plan at RT is to play Okorafor

Bluecoat96
01-14-2019, 04:30 PM
Sarrett it is.

http://twitter.com/EdBouchette/status/1084938771227906048

AtlantaDan
01-14-2019, 04:31 PM
I'm with you. I would rather they looked at somebody with a lot more experience than Sarrett, or somebody that has played and coached O line in the NFL.

-Ray Brown, played 20 years in the NFL and has coached at Arizona and Carolina recently on the O line
-Hank Fraley, the long time Eagles O lineman who was recently an O line asst coach in Detroit
- Marc Columbo, former Cowboys O lineman and Cowboys O line coach

I like the idea of the first 2 personally.

Bluecoat96 beat me to it

Another internal promotion

Mojouw
01-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Doubtful it was money

Denver is as screwed up in its own way as the Steelers with Elway firing coaches and thrashing about for a QB post-Peyton. Two weeks ago Elway would not let other teams interview Kubiak for OC then does not hire Kubiak as OC because Kubiak wanted to bring back some of his former assistants - seems that could have been figured out before last week

For whatever reason Munchak wanted to leave - being near his granddaughter is as plausible a reason as any other

Beneficiary of this may be Marcus Gilbert if the Steelers do not want to replace both Foster and Gilbert with a new OL coach coming on board, particularly if the long term plan at RT is to play Okorafor

I kinda made the leap that Foster, Gilbert, Finney, and Feiler are now potentially problematic resignings. How much do they like playing for Munch and how much does Munch like coaching them? I guess we will find out at the start of the league year!

BlackAndGold
01-14-2019, 04:43 PM

He worked with the o-line as much as Munchak did. I like him.

AtlantaDan
01-14-2019, 04:44 PM
I kinda made the leap that Foster, Gilbert, Finney, and Feiler are now potentially problematic resignings. How much do they like playing for Munch and how much does Munch like coaching them? I guess we will find out at the start of the league year!

I assumed Foster is gone when the Steelers did not reach a new deal with him last summer with his contract expiring this past season. Finney is a restricted free agent but the presumed replacement for Foster. Steelers should be able to keep him.

With so much time missed the past 2 seasons Gilbert already has been gone to some extent but not certain the Steelers trust Feiler as the full time starter and Chuks may not be ready. No Munchak is not going to help in figuring out who plays RT.

st33lersguy
01-14-2019, 04:47 PM
O-line will definitely regress now

hawaiiansteeler
01-14-2019, 04:49 PM
No Munchak is not going to help in figuring out who plays RT.

Sarrett has been here for the last 7 years, he knows...

fansince'76
01-14-2019, 04:49 PM
*Sigh* Not surprising that he made a lateral move to escape the dysfunction that is the Mike Tomlin circus.

I live in Denver. Trust me, the Broncos are even worse.

Don't see how taking a lateral transfer to an even worse team whose HC will continue to be the lightning rod for the crappy personnel decisions of a GM who is treated like a god is a better situation, but whatever.

It wasn't Vance Joseph's fault the Broncos took Paxton Lynch in the first round (who is now out of the league completely) and massively overpaid for Case Keenum.

And then there's the whole ownership shitshow (https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/10/26/18029618/denver-broncos-ownership-fight).

Good luck to Munch. He'll need it...

Shoes
01-14-2019, 05:11 PM
I live in Denver. Trust me, the Broncos are even worse.

Don't see how taking a lateral transfer to an even worse team whose HC will continue to be the lightning rod for the crappy personnel decisions of a GM who is treated like a god is a better situation, but whatever.

It wasn't Vance Joseph's fault the Broncos took Paxton Lynch in the first round (who is now out of the league completely) and massively overpaid for Case Keenum.

And then there's the whole ownership shitshow (https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/10/26/18029618/denver-broncos-ownership-fight).

Good luck to Munch. He'll need it...

Could be he'd rather have a solid turd in Denver over diarrhea in Pittsburgh. :chuckle:

Iron Steeler
01-14-2019, 05:18 PM
What I don't understand he took a lateral movement, not a head coach. Kinda irks me. He was willing to jump ship to not even get a superior job position.

Things must be bad.

fansince'76
01-14-2019, 05:19 PM
What I don't understand he took a lateral movement, not a head coach. Kinda irks me. He was willing to jump ship to not even get a superior job position.

Things must be bad.

He has family in Denver, I believe.

steelreserve
01-14-2019, 05:36 PM
What? That sucks fuckin' shit!

AtlantaDan
01-14-2019, 05:45 PM

Things must be bad.

Apparently he did get a raise although I would hope the Steelers offered to match it

Sometimes you are ready for a change of scenery

smokin3000gt
01-14-2019, 06:09 PM
I know 'lateral move' is fun to say and sounds smart but the truth is none of us would even know even if it was a lateral move. Maybe he's next up as HC? More room for promotion? More money? New challenges? More options? Family? Better/longer/shorter terms? Tired of shitty weather? Who knows what was promised to him or why he took it but OC -> OC doesn't mean it's the same or that the house is on fire..

ALLD
01-14-2019, 06:12 PM
Munch is the best OL coach in football.

NCSteeler
01-14-2019, 06:22 PM
Starrett doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. The Steelers should look outside before picking Starrett imo.No no no, next man up. Gotta promote from with in seek continuity. Blah blah blah, at least see what's out there, but I doubt they will

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

lipps83
01-14-2019, 06:30 PM
Should have made him the assistant HC. Tomlin needs help.

86WARD
01-14-2019, 06:32 PM
If Munch is in Denver for two seasons, the Broncos will have a better run game than the Steelers at that point. Let's just hope that Double S has picked up some pointers from Munch.

NCSteeler
01-14-2019, 06:32 PM
I'm all about trashing tomlin's decisions buy going back to Munch turning down HC interviews he basically said it's Pittsburgh or Denver only. He'll be the highest paid assistant in the league, near his grandkid and assistant HC role, from what it sounds.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Shoes
01-14-2019, 06:35 PM
If Munch is in Denver for two seasons, the Broncos will have a better run game than the Steelers at that point. Let's just hope that Double S has picked up some pointers from Munch.

Doesn't matter Ben will tell his caddy he wants to sling it more next season anyway. We don't need RB's or RB coaches or run blocking

Butch
01-14-2019, 06:38 PM
I guess I am in the minority here, but I don't wish him any luck at all. He left us and for a lateral move at that...pffft. He gets no well wishes from me. I appreciate what he did for us here and if he wants to come back as our O-line coach I will be all for it, but he left us and no longer supports our cause, so why would I wish any luck to him?

I never liked Elway nor the broncos and like them less now.

Michael
01-14-2019, 07:18 PM

That is exactly right. This Tomlin is sooo bad. He is testing my character. I know I would never work for him. My hope is that the Rooneys sell the franchise. I am serious. I am looking for a second team to cheer on. Who would that be?

Neversatisfied
01-14-2019, 07:22 PM
Like Rats leaving a sinking ship (not to be confused with Ratbirds)

teegre
01-14-2019, 07:28 PM
Why Denver?
Munchak has a daughter (and granddaughter) there.

Why did they promote from within?
In this instance, I’m glad. Sarrett has been praised as being crucial in the revamping of our O-line.

Bluecoat96
01-14-2019, 07:31 PM
Why Denver?
Munchak has a daughter (and granddaughter) there.

Why did they promote from within?
In this instance, I’m glad. Sarrett has been praised as being crucial in the revamping of our O-line.This!!!

Bluecoat96
01-14-2019, 07:31 PM
http://twitter.com/MarkKaboly/status/1084966482705027073

Butch
01-14-2019, 07:35 PM
That is exactly right. This Tomlin is sooo bad. He is testing my character. I know I would never work for him. My hope is that the Rooneys sell the franchise. I am serious. I am looking for a second team to cheer on. Who would that be?
Rodger Go to hell did his best to help you with your wishes, but don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'.

I'm not much of a Tomlin fan either, but I am and will always be a Steeler fan. Not sure you will understand that and I'm not sure I even want to explain, it's just who I am. They aint perfect but neither am i. Damn close but...LOL

ThorndikeFFA
01-14-2019, 08:21 PM
Flee the Tomlin Kardashian circus, Mike! Run!

Born2Steel
01-14-2019, 08:43 PM
Starrett has been with us 7 years? That’s great news then. The transfer and training should be fairly seamless then from Munch to Starrett. Fans need to be fair and allow the benefit of doubt with some players. Even Munch had to throw in the towel on Adams and we still don’t know much about the always injured guy from LSU. Yet to see if Okorafor will pan out. Hate to lose Munch but at least we have kept Starrett thus far.

Shoes
01-14-2019, 10:26 PM
Starrett has been with us 7 years? That’s great news then. The transfer and training should be fairly seamless then from Munch to Starrett. Fans need to be fair and allow the benefit of doubt with some players. Even Munch had to throw in the towel on Adams and we still don’t know much about the always injured guy from LSU. Yet to see if Okorafor will pan out. Hate to lose Munch but at least we have kept Starrett thus far.

Butler was with the Steelers 15 years then Lebeau to Butler. :chuckle: Hope it works out.

Born2Steel
01-14-2019, 10:33 PM
Butler was with the Steelers 15 years then Lebeau to Butler. :chuckle: Hope it works out.

Big difference between a position coach and the DC. Not a valid comparison. Starrett is going from being an OL position coach to being the OL position coach. Munch gets 100% credit but he had help just like all coaches. Just pointing out we still have a qualified guy at the position.

Shoes
01-14-2019, 10:39 PM
Big difference between a position coach and the DC. Not a valid comparison. Starrett is going from being an OL position coach to being the OL position coach. Munch gets 100% credit but he had help just like all coaches. Just pointing out we still have a qualified guy at the position.

Point taken, but it still makes me gun shy. :lol:

pepsyman1
01-14-2019, 10:51 PM

Tells us that our leadership was stupid enough to let him get to the end of his contract without getting an extension done a year ago. He's the best in the league at what he does, they shoulda locked him up when they had him.

Mojouw
01-14-2019, 11:41 PM
Tells us that our leadership was stupid enough to let him get to the end of his contract without getting an extension done a year ago. He's the best in the league at what he does, they shoulda locked him up when they had him.

I agree. But it should be acknowledged that it is possible they offered and he said no thanks.

Edman
01-15-2019, 06:31 AM
Is that 9 before AB is traded or do you have him gone already?

I had this team pegged for 9 wins even before the trade rumors. With Bell gone, Munchak jumping ship, and this subpar coaching staff still in place. Upper tier talent hid the coaching warts. Take that talent away, and what do you get?

Brown leaving puts this team 8-9 wins at the most. 10 is the ceiling, but I think I'm being generous.

teegre
01-15-2019, 06:37 AM
it is possible they offered and he said no thanks.

:nod:

There’s more to life (and happiness) than money.

My dad once turned down twice the salary to move elsewhere... because, he didn’t want to disrupt my high school experience (relocating during my senior year). Not to be outdone, my dad turned down five times the salary to move across the country... because, he wanted to remain closer to his grandkids.

Time... is the asset that you never recoup.

AtlantaDan
01-15-2019, 07:47 AM
I agree. But it should be acknowledged that it is possible they offered and he said no thanks.

IMO that is what happened - this isn't The Godfather where the Steelers could make Munchak an offer he couldn't refuse.

The Steelers presumably could have offered him the OC position when Haley left but who knows if Munchak cared to butt heads with Ben (who had his own candidate for that vacancy) or for that matter had any interest in being an OC since he was getting HC interviews without checking that box on his resume.

As this recent article noted, given his reputation Munchak had all the leverage in any contract negotiations to remain as OL coach

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/01/broncos-still-pushing-hard-for-munchak-steelers-pushing-hard-to-keep-him/

He simply may have had no interest in signing a long term extension for the $$$ the Steelers were willing to offer after he withdrew from consideration for the Arizona HC job during the offseason last year.

Born2Steel
01-15-2019, 08:15 AM
I think it is much simpler than football, money, or any Steelers drama. I think he just wants to be closer to his granddaughter. She lives in the Denver area. He declined the other offers for interview. Went to Denver twice to interview, once for HC and then again for the OL job. Do not under-estimate the value that grandchild has in this.

86WARD
01-15-2019, 09:20 AM
I think it is much simpler than football, money, or any Steelers drama. I think he just wants to be closer to his granddaughter. She lives in the Denver area. He declined the other offers for interview. Went to Denver twice to interview, once for HC and then again for the OL job. Do not under-estimate the value that grandchild has in this.

I tend to agree with you. I am curious to hear what the Steelers offer was.

zulater
01-16-2019, 10:54 AM
Article in today's PPG where Munchak addresses things. It was all about family. He loved his time as a Steeler and said there was no other situation that would have taken him away. Had high praise for Tomlin, Ben and his successor Shaun Sarrett.

AtlantaDan
01-16-2019, 11:12 AM

Shout out to Keisel regarding a pun and subreference to certain legalized items in Denver :sofunny:

Bluecoat96
01-16-2019, 01:00 PM
Article in today's PPG where Munchak addresses things. It was all about family. He loved his time as a Steeler and said there was no other situation that would have taken him away. Had high praise for Tomlin, Ben and his successor Shaun Sarrett.No, no, no!!! Didn't you hear?!?! He's just getting off the sinking ship that is the Steelers' organization!!!*

*Note sarcasm

smokin3000gt
01-16-2019, 06:49 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/2rbjzs.jpg

86WARD
01-16-2019, 11:21 PM
Meh...he’s just being PC. He saw the writing on the wall and bailed...lol.

AtlantaDan
01-18-2019, 01:31 PM
AJRII was making the rounds of the local radio stations as a followup to his group interview with local writers this week and had this to say about Mike Munchak leaving

Last month, Rooney said he and Munchak “lamented” working in a city different than where their grandchildren lived.

“Maybe that was a precursor of things to come because he went out and did something about it,” Rooney II said in an interview with 93.7 FM.

Munchak departed when his contract expired despite Rooney’s efforts to get him to stay in Pittsburgh. Rooney said he also tried to extend Munchak’s contract before the start of the season, so he couldn’t become a free agent.

“He preferred to do it his way,” Rooney said. “I don’t know how long he was thinking about trying to do this. Obviously, it was important to him at some point to get back to the same city as his daughter and granddaughter. … He has a right to make the decision on when he wants to pull the trigger on a contract.”

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers/14518660-74/rooney-attempts-made-to-extend-munchak-contract-prior-to-2018-season

Shoes
01-18-2019, 01:32 PM
AJRII was making the rounds of the local radio stations as a followup to his group interview with local writers this week and had this to say about Mike Munchak leaving

Last month, Rooney said he and Munchak “lamented” working in a city different than where their grandchildren lived.

“Maybe that was a precursor of things to come because he went out and did something about it,” Rooney II said in an interview with 93.7 FM.

Munchak departed when his contract expired despite Rooney’s efforts to get him to stay in Pittsburgh. Rooney said he also tried to extend Munchak’s contract before the start of the season, so he couldn’t become a free agent.

“He preferred to do it his way,” Rooney said. “I don’t know how long he was thinking about trying to do this. Obviously, it was important to him at some point to get back to the same city as his daughter and granddaughter. … He has a right to make the decision on when he wants to pull the trigger on a contract.”

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers/14518660-74/rooney-attempts-made-to-extend-munchak-contract-prior-to-2018-season

Well it was good while it lasted. Wish him the best.

Mojouw
01-18-2019, 01:45 PM
Nice to see Rooney out there after the fact attempting to cover-up the incompetence of Colbert, Tomlin, and himself. They got arrogant and figured everyone would want to stay on with such a stable and well run organization. Bit them in the butt this time.

/sarcasm font

AtlantaDan
01-18-2019, 02:08 PM
Well it was good while it lasted. Wish him the best.

Yep - not surprised to hear the Steelers tried to extend Munchak preseason rather than the initial contention by reporters such as Mark Kaboly that the Steelers simply had failed to engage in due diligence by blithely assuming that no coach would ever leave Steelers nirvana for a lateral move

Mojouw
01-18-2019, 02:20 PM
Yep - not surprised to hear the Steelers tried to extend Munchak preseason rather than the initial contention by reporters such as Mark Kaboly that the Steelers simply had failed to engage in due diligence by blithely assuming that no coach would ever leave Steelers nirvana for a lateral move

So you're saying that Twitter reports are unreliable, largely speculation, and frequently completely untrue?

I'm going to have re-imagine everything.

hawaiiansteeler
01-18-2019, 02:34 PM
I don't believe this is a reflection of any kind of the Steelers doing something wrong by not retaining Munchak.

he wanted to be closer to his daughter and granddaughter and when the situation arose that would allow him to do so he jumped on it, pure and simple.

86WARD
01-18-2019, 02:39 PM
I don't believe this is a reflection of any kind of the Steelers doing something wrong by not retaining Munchak.

he wanted to be closer to his daughter and granddaughter and when the situation arose that would allow him to do so he jumped on it, pure and simple.

Yep. It’s refreshing to hear that Rooney was out there with the same feeling that many on this board had and it’s refreshing to hear some of the behind the scenes going on instead of just hearing the media spin.

AtlantaDan
01-18-2019, 04:08 PM
So you're saying that Twitter reports are unreliable, largely speculation, and frequently completely untrue?

Twitter is an easy target but bad reporting in media by folks who want to get it first rather than get it right has been going on since Gutenberg invented the printing press.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/28/Deweytruman12.jpg/290px-Deweytruman12.jpg

Technology changes but human nature is fairly consistent

I am willing to trade off having to try to filter for credibility the bad from the good information I get online, from sources including twitter, to being limited to what, for whatever reason, some see as the good old days of much more limited media options that were no gold standard of accuracy.

Mojouw
01-18-2019, 05:48 PM
Twitter is an easy target but bad reporting in media by folks who want to get it first rather than get it right has been going on since Gutenberg invented the printing press.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/28/Deweytruman12.jpg/290px-Deweytruman12.jpg

Technology changes but human nature is fairly consistent

I am willing to trade off having to try to filter for credibility the bad from the good information I get online, from sources including twitter, to being limited to what, for whatever reason, some see as the good old days of much more limited media options that were no gold standard of accuracy.

Sure, I get that. But what no one is doing on a consistent basis is filtering things. People post random Twitter rants and "nuggets" and rarely ever try to determine if the source is credible or the information is even real.

pczach
01-18-2019, 06:30 PM

I know it's all new to you, and you always bought in to everything reported there. Try not to be too devastated by that information.

:chuckle:

86WARD
01-18-2019, 08:14 PM

It’s not just Twitter...lol. It’s most of the media...