PDA

View Full Version : Ben's Return Will Alter Steelers

SteelerEmpire
09-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Everyone thought that when Ben Roethlisberger returned from his league-imposed suspension, he would have to be the savior for the 2010 Pittsburgh Steelers.

Not. So. Fast.

LINK: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/472617-pittsburgh-steelers-ben-roethlisberger-return-will-alter-the-steelers

Shoes
09-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Ben will be welcomed back big time!

GBMelBlount
09-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Very upbeat read. Thanks.

That sure turned my frown upside down. :)

Kaeg
09-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Was cool, but I must have misunderstood the "Lucky" comment. He then goes on to list all the things they have done and how good the D has been and all that. Lucky for our offense that our D is so damn good, maybe. But the Offense run game to me looks very good also, considering the stacking against them. I can't wait to see what Ben's return does for the run game as well as the air.

stillers4me
09-24-2010, 06:07 PM
meh....we are playing our offense at a very conservative level. Just enough to get to FG range and if we are lucky, beyond. The game plan was thrown out before the season even started after Byron went down. Then Dixon went down and Batch was thrown in with very littke rep time on the practice field. Sunday won't look much better because Charlie simply can't get hurt. Hopefully, Byron will lead us into the Ratbird game.

I won't judge this offense until at least the Saints game.

SMR
09-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Meh meh meh.

ALLD
09-24-2010, 07:18 PM
I am going to go out on a limb and say that Ben will have a slight impact on the passing game when he returns.

Also, do not forget about the drama unfolding. When BB returns, he will be the 4th starting QB for this season. I think that is unprecedented and will be talked about in the media.

Craic
09-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Sorry,

But I felt like I just read an article written by a Schizophrenic.

Devilsdancefloor
09-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Sorry,

i have to agree. that or someone with ooh hh llooookkky shinny object ,,, what was i saying ooh look yeah

siss
09-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Im just sick of feeling like the Steelers aren't all there. He needs to be under center.

tube517
09-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Another Bleacher Report article? I thought these were banned.... :toofunny:

Bluecoat96
09-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Sorry,

I hear ya. I particularly like these little nuggets of literary genius.

No longer will teams be putting eight men in the box on every down.and this one as well

With the Steelers MANY turnovers against the Titans, because of the lack of offense, mainly the Steelers had to get points off of Jeff Reed's toe.

I just "love" Bleacher Report. :wink02:

Galax Steeler
09-25-2010, 04:16 AM
I think Ben's return will be a big boost for the team we are just trying to slip by these first four games and then open it up.