PDA

View Full Version : You must know how to flush a toilet

BPS3akaWirels3
06-02-2010, 08:52 AM
NHL team seeking help to flush Pa. arena's toilets
(AP) – 20 hours ago
PITTSBURGH — The Pittsburgh Penguins are looking for 250 students to help with an important task and there's only one major requirement: You must know how to flush a toilet.
Construction is near completion on the NHL team's new arena, the Consol Energy Center. But like with any new arena or stadium, officials need to simultaneously flush all the toilets and urinals to make sure everything is working. The Penguins are calling the June 10 event the "Student Flush," a spinoff of their popular ticketing program known as "Student Rush."
Students already involved in the ticketing program can enter for a chance to win. Students must be 18 or older to participate in the flush-apalooza.
In all, there will be 400 flushers, including some construction officials, on hand that day.

X-Terminator
06-02-2010, 09:00 AM
The Pens have always been great when it comes to reaching out to students, so this doesn't surprise me. It won't be long now until the arena is all done! :yay3:

steelpride12
06-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Woo I applied for this I hope im one of the lucky ones! So neat.

BPS3akaWirels3
06-02-2010, 10:38 AM

Good "Flush" Luck.. Take pictures of the toilets and post if you get to do it.. lol

steelpride12
06-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Good "Flush" Luck.. Take pictures of the toilets and post if you get to do it.. lol

Im not getting my hopes up, im sure not to make it, do you know the thousands of students that are attracted to the Pens each season.

psusteelerspens4life
06-02-2010, 12:02 PM
In the crapper stalls they should have the toilet paper with the logos of the flyers and devils, all the teams that are under our skin, or in the urinals the plastic mats they put at the bottom so you can P*** on the other teams. I bought a few years ago toilet paper with the rat birds logo on it, but its that cheap paper so i use it to blow my nose in it.

Galax Steeler
06-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Let's flush the Flyers while we are at it.

cakmakli
06-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Let's flush the Flyers while we are at it.

Especially that turd Hartnell.

psusteelerspens4life
06-02-2010, 06:20 PM
flush carcillo too while you are at it that rat lookin bastard

SCSTILLER
06-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Heck, let's add Ovechkin to the list also

cakmakli
06-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Heck, let's add Ovechkin to the list also

We would have to save him for last though. That big ass turd would stop up the toilet.

steelerdude15
06-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool! I wish I could do that. :dance:

HometownGal
06-02-2010, 08:50 PM

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you buddy! :yay3:

Speaking of which - I hope the female fans are a little more courteous at the Consol. I can't tell you how many times I've gone into the womens room at Mellon Arena only to find that they didn't flush the toilet or I've sat down on the throne and ended up with a wet ass. Damn that pisses me off. :mad2:

cakmakli
06-03-2010, 07:27 AM

Speaking of which - I hope the female fans are a little more courteous at the Consol. I can't tell you how many times I've gone into the womens room at Mellon Arena only to find that they didn't flush the toilet or I've sat down on the throne and ended up with a wet ass. Damn that pisses me off. :mad2:

You don't have to sit...try this - http://www.wikihow.com/Urinate-Standing-up-As-a-Female

YOU CAN DO IT.

X-Terminator
06-03-2010, 07:57 AM

I doubt it, but at least you'll have plenty more thrones to choose from. I've seen a picture of one of the women's restrooms, and it's HUGE! I counted 20 stalls in it. That has to be 3 times as many as in the women's restroom at Mellon...not that I'd know that for sure, mind you. :wink02:

steelpride12
06-03-2010, 07:59 AM
I doubt it, but at least you'll have plenty more thrones to choose from. I've seen a picture of one of the women's restrooms, and it's HUGE! I counted 20 stalls in it. That has to be 3 times as many as in the women's restroom at Mellon...not that I'd know that for sure, mind you. :wink02:

Sounds like someone payed a few visits to the woman's room a "few" times before! :chuckle:

VT Tony
06-03-2010, 08:00 AM
You don't have to sit...try this - http://www.wikihow.com/Urinate-Standing-up-As-a-Female

YOU CAN DO IT.

I wish I could say that I'm surprised that there's something like this posted on the net. :ranger:

X-Terminator
06-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Sounds like someone payed a few visits to the woman's room a "few" times before! :chuckle:

Not deliberately - I've accidentally gone into one before, which was really easy to do at Mellon on the main concourse with the way the bathrooms were configured. Of course, once I realized I was in enemy territory, I got out of there real fast!

SteelMember
06-03-2010, 09:05 AM

Hey! Can we keep Ben outta this. :lol:

Good Luck to ya steelpride. Bring your resume. I'm sure there's a lot of over-qualified applicants, but they probably never flush that often.

Not deliberately - I've accidentally gone into one before, which was really easy to do at Mellon on the main concourse with the way the bathrooms were configured. Of course, once I realized I was in enemy territory, I got out of there real fast!

I've had the same "where's the urinals, oops" moment.

steelpride12
06-03-2010, 10:47 AM

Good Luck to ya steelpride. Bring your resume. I'm sure there's a lot of over-qualified applicants, but they probably never flush that often.

Ill do my best. Im sure if I get a ladies restroom Big Ben will be in there with me waiting for his opportunity once again!

I've had the same "where's the urinals, oops" moment. :lol:

steelpride12
06-03-2010, 10:48 AM

I've had the same "where's the urinals, oops" moment.
Ill do my best. Im sure if I get a ladies restroom Big Ben will be in there with me waiting for his opportunity once again! :lol: