PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks To Gary, Sue and All Mod''s

Shoes
12-31-2018, 06:42 AM
Amazing another year has gone by and that SU is pushing ahead on nine years!

I would like to thank Gary, Sue and all the mods for inviting us into your living room and giving us a platform to demonstrate all our greatness, wisdom and knowledge. :chuckle:

Thanks for all your labor, time and effort to keep this site rolling along, thanks also to the supporters that help keep the wheels greased and all the members that keep this site interesting.

I don't always agree with everyone here but appreciate everyone's input. Nice to have our Raider & Raven fans, Silver & Black and Crow here also. Here's to a better 2019!

All the best,

Tyler Eifert

pczach
12-31-2018, 06:54 AM

I would like to thank Gary, Sue and all the mods for inviting us into your living room and giving us a platform to demonstrate all our greatness, wisdom and knowledge. :chuckle:

Thanks for all your labor, time and effort to keep this site rolling along, thanks also to the supporters that help keep the wheels greased and all the members that keep this site interesting.

I don't always agree with everyone here but appreciate everyone's input. Nice to have our Raider & Raven fans, Silver & Black and Crow here also. Here's to a better 2019!

All the best,

Tyler Eifert

Hear, Hear!

Great post Shoes!

Thank you all for giving me a place to express everything Steelers! This is an excellent forum!

You are all great people!

AtlantaDan
12-31-2018, 06:59 AM

All the best,

Tyler Eifert

Agreed - it was a rocky journey that ended badly but thanks to everyone involved in making the site somewhere I could enjoy discussing what happened this season

:drink:

stillers4me
12-31-2018, 07:36 AM
You are all very welcome. I love what we have built here at SU together. :grouphug: I wish we were continuing this years journey together for a few more weeks but hey............. there's always next year!!!!!

Remember when we beat the Patriots*? I'm holding on to that feeling because it gives me hope. Ben is coming back because he knows how close we are to this thing. And for me, that's 2 more times I get to go to work after beating the Bengals. :lol:

Dwinsgames
12-31-2018, 08:01 AM
thank you all for putting up with my calloused old abrasive at times self ....

much love and a safe and prosperous New Year to all

86WARD
12-31-2018, 08:35 AM
Thanks all. Happy New Year and hopefully we see some Keith Butler/Danny Smith news soon!!

Mach1
12-31-2018, 09:48 AM
Thanks guys a long way from SF. :drink:

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-31-2018, 10:26 AM
Thanks guys a long way from SF. :drink:

Agreed. Thanks all for the time and efforts....now onto the draft unfortunately. :ranger:

DesertSteel
12-31-2018, 10:32 AM
Appreciation and respect for all who patrol these waters!!

GutterflowerSteel
12-31-2018, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the commentaries, opinions, links, funny memes, and better insight than paid sportswriters with weekly columns lol I rarely post - mostly just lurk and read - but this is the place that I come to for my daily fix :tt02: I appreciate all of you and wish everyone a healthy and prosperous 2019 :hug:

Crow-Magnon
12-31-2018, 02:18 PM
I’d like to extend my appreciation as well. I’m sure modding a forum is no easy task. As I’ve previously said, I like coming here to discuss football with non-Ravens homers. I like the outside insights.

Happy New Year!

hawaiiansteeler
12-31-2018, 02:21 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b7/09/0f/b7090f7aafd788232d92acabbfc55c30.gif

Moose
12-31-2018, 02:30 PM
Thanks to ALL mod's. Your work is very much appreciated and definitely makes a great place to express one's feelings and disgusts. Hopefully you will all continue for a long time. Happy New Year to ALL!! And now as was said by stillers4me, let's clean up some DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAM GARBAGE.

Hawkman
12-31-2018, 03:03 PM
Best thread of the year. Thanks all.....be safe tonight and see you in the new year.