12-30-2018, 08:21 PM
Couldn't care less

Shoes
12-30-2018, 08:22 PM
Couldn't care less

:lol:

pepsyman1
I hope and pray the steelers tag him on the basis that he shouldn't get credit for last year and they win that argument. At that point, I don't care what happens to him.

Born2Steel
Couldn't care less

You know you care. We know you care. :grouphug:

steelreserve
12-30-2018, 08:36 PM
The commissioner's weed list.

st33lersguy
12-30-2018, 08:39 PM
He ends up a Jet and becomes the next in a long line of major free agent busts because he doesn't an o-line in front of him to blow open holes

Born2Steel
12-30-2018, 08:40 PM
He ends up a Jet and becomes the next in a long line of major free agent busts because he doesn't an o-line in front of him to blow open holes

I hope the Steelers find one of those RBs that doesn't need an OL to open holes.

cubanstogie
12-30-2018, 08:44 PM
Im going to say he will be a FA bust like Kirk Cousins. I say we get TJ Yeldon for a third of price or draft another RB in 4th or 5th round. Get rid of Ridley yesterday.

86WARD
12-30-2018, 09:00 PM
Franchise Tag.

Born2Steel
12-30-2018, 09:04 PM
Honestly, I like the backfield with Conner and Samuels. I compare them to the Saints' Ingram and Kamara. Bell WOULD add another level to even that. It may be fanciful thinking but it is not foolish thinking. Especially now that he should be affordable. Not gonna happen obviously, but talk about your irresistible force. AB, JuJu, Bell, Conner, Samuels, Switzer, Rogers, and Washington plus this OL and McDonald/James. Nothing but defense in the draft and FA, with the token OL for depth. DAYAM!!!

EzraTank
12-30-2018, 09:10 PM
Where does Bell end up?

I hope Pittsburgh.

I fear Baltimore.

I was saying KC but they went and smartly gave Damien Williams and extension. I fear he might end up in Baltimore, but I'm hoping Jets.

NCSteeler
12-30-2018, 09:15 PM
He's going to be a Colt. Book it

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

86WARD
12-30-2018, 09:16 PM

Agree.

teegre
12-30-2018, 09:52 PM

“100” as the kids say.

That’s been my answer for months, because the Colts have: two pulling OGs, a stud QB, and $850 billion in cap space.

NCSteeler
12-30-2018, 10:02 PM
Watching the colts tonight, if they can keep this version or luck and Hilton healthy and sign Bell, whew they will be hard to deal with

Shoes
12-30-2018, 10:05 PM
Watching the colts tonight, if they can keep this version or luck and Hilton healthy and sign Bell, whew they will be hard to deal with

Luck is a monster, I mean for a QB his arms look like some players thighs! I wish him well, nice guy and has been through some hard injury years.

teegre
12-30-2018, 10:15 PM

:nod:

“Suck for Luck” was spot on.

Fire Goodell
12-30-2018, 11:04 PM
point aim close range point aim shots bang!

DAMN BARS SONNNNNNNNN

steelerdude15
12-30-2018, 11:59 PM
I have a feeling he'll end up a Colt as well.

W&M_Steeler
12-31-2018, 12:11 AM
Im going to say he will be a FA bust like Kirk Cousins. I say we get TJ Yeldon for a third of price or draft another RB in 4th or 5th round. Get rid of Ridley yesterday.

Leveon is the RB version of Cousins. He ends up a Jet, a Buccaneer, or possibly a Redskin. And he massively disappoints.

The Steelers missed Shazier this year, not Bell.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling he'll end up a Colt as well.

The Colts have Mack. They're fine.

pczach
12-31-2018, 06:30 AM
Leveon is the RB version of Cousins. He ends up a Jet, a Buccaneer, or possibly a Redskin. And he massively disappoints.

The Steelers missed Shazier this year, not Bell.

The record after Conner was injured says otherwise.

Why do people continue to put their heads in the sand about this?

They lost the player AND they lost his salary that could have been used for other players.

stillers4me
12-31-2018, 07:38 AM
If we somehow manged to come to terms with him, I believe it would just muddy things up. He'll take snit fits if he doesn't get all the touches and Conner will rot on the bench. Best if he's gone, IMO.

Dwinsgames
12-31-2018, 07:57 AM
hmmm .... Jets , Redskins , Eagles , Tampa ........ Siberia ?

anywhere but Pittsburgh

86WARD
12-31-2018, 08:36 AM

anywhere but Pittsburgh

Can’t wait to follow the saga on the off-season...hopefully the Steelers and league try to arbitrate the Franchise Tag.

pczach
12-31-2018, 08:41 AM

anywhere but Pittsburgh

I'll be happy when he's gone. He really hurt this team.

I wish him nothing but the worst going forward. :heh:

cubanstogie
12-31-2018, 09:39 AM
The record after Conner was injured says otherwise.

Why do people continue to put their heads in the sand about this?

They lost the player AND they lost his salary that could have been used for other players.
I don't have head buried in sand, Ive stated if he were here we would be division winner no doubt. Probably 12-4 or 11-5 at worst. Thats why Im so disgusted in him quitting on this team, 14.5 million is fair for a guy with his history. But he is not going to carry a team so if he goes to Jets, Bucs or Bills he will be a bust and whine that he's being overused. Who does that, most competitors want the ball not LB he wants the bong. If he goes to Green Bay or Pats then things could be different.

86WARD
12-31-2018, 09:51 AM
I don't have head buried in sand, Ive stated if he were here we would be division winner no doubt. Probably 12-4 or 11-5 at worst. Thats why Im so disgusted in him quitting on this team, 14.5 million is fair for a guy with his history. But he is not going to carry a team so if he goes to Jets, Bucs or Bills he will be a bust and whine that he's being overused. Who does that, most competitors want the ball not LB he wants the bong. If he goes to Green Bay or Pats then things could be different.

It’s all about the offensive scheme...

Method28
12-31-2018, 11:06 AM
Just trade him for Kamara and be done with this guy already, sheesh.

But really, I don't really care what team he goes to as long as it's the NFC lol

I'd say GB but there's no guarantee he'd fit in with Rodgers and there's a good chance they'd forget they have him and stop running the ball.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

pczach
12-31-2018, 11:16 AM

All I'm saying is that if he was still on the roster, the team would have done better. Even if they started Conner all year, Bell would have been the backup, they probably wouldn't have abandoned the running game, the depth chart would be much better, Ridley wouldn't have even been on the roster, and they win a few more games.

I know he's an asshat, and I can't stand the way he handled this whole thing. He tried to hurt the team. I get it. I don't ever want to see him in a Steelers uniform again.

In spite of all that, they make the playoffs if he's on the team IMO.

teegre
12-31-2018, 11:20 AM
Just trade him for Kamara and be done with this guy already, sheesh.

But really, I don't really care what team he goes to as long as it's the NFC lol

I'd say GB but there's no guarantee he'd fit in with Rodgers and there's a good chance they'd forget they have him and stop running the ball.

The Steelers no longer own his rights. There may be an arbitration meeting, to see if him sitting out counted as a “year of service.” If so, he’s a free agent; if not, the Steelers “could” franchise tag him again.

T&B fan
12-31-2018, 11:45 AM
Honestly, I like the backfield with Conner and Samuels. I compare them to the Saints' Ingram and Kamara. Bell WOULD add another level to even that. It may be fanciful thinking but it is not foolish thinking. Especially now that he should be affordable. Not gonna happen obviously, but talk about your irresistible force. AB, JuJu, Bell, Conner, Samuels, Switzer, Rogers, and Washington plus this OL and McDonald/James. Nothing but defense in the draft and FA, with the token OL for depth. DAYAM!!!

yea but even with all but one of them this yr and 9-6-1 was what we got ????

Method28
12-31-2018, 11:49 AM
The Steelers no longer own his rights. There may be an arbitration meeting, to see if him sitting out counted as a “year of service.” If so, he’s a free agent; if not, the Steelers “could” franchise tag him again.Oh I know. Just being a smart @ss lol

I really don't know how to feel about Bell.

I'm sure he'll lock into a lucrative contract, but ultimately I felt his agent did him a huge disservice. Since I don't feel L Bell is smart enough (disagree if you must) to see what just happened, I feel he'll hold a grudge and this will be brought up time and time again.

I'm putting my bet on the Jets

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-31-2018, 12:08 PM
The Steelers no longer own his rights. There may be an arbitration meeting, to see if him sitting out counted as a “year of service.” If so, he’s a free agent; if not, the Steelers “could” franchise tag him again.

I still recall Cowher saying "Mr Rooney doesn't reward players for not showing up". Somehow I think they aren't going to just let him waltz into free agency.

teegre
12-31-2018, 12:29 PM
I still recall Cowher saying "Mr Rooney doesn't reward players for not showing up". Somehow I think they aren't going to just let him waltz into free agency.

And... ARII is a lawyer. (So, I’m sure he has investigated the “loopholes” far beyond the capacity of Bell’s agent.)

Rotorhead
12-31-2018, 02:14 PM
Does it matter where he will end up, his fat ass is out of shape, he will probably fail another drug test and be out of the league in 2 years.

Fire Goodell
12-31-2018, 02:16 PM
Does it matter where he will end up, his fat ass is out of shape, he will probably fail another drug test and be out of the league in 2 years.

Probably. I think honestly he doesn't even want to play football, hence why he's wanting all that up front money. Dude's planning to mail it in and then pursue a rap career (which will be an even bigger fail)

NCSteeler
12-31-2018, 02:29 PM
One thing I know for sure. No matter who signs him, he'll never make back the money he pissed away this year. He could have come played helped us into the playoffs made 14mil whatever and then signed a big deal with another team. Plenty if franchise tags have been negotiated by the player where they agree to sign but only if they are FA after . His agent screwed his dumb ass