PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of the outcome each year

GBMelBlount
12-23-2018, 08:51 PM
I want to thank everyone on Steelers Universe for your friendship and camaraderie.

We argue, we complain, we fight, but above all we are Steelers fans.

This is the only board of any kind that I have belonged to in my entire life sports or otherwise (from SU in 2007 until now) and I consider all of you friends who I care about.

No matter what happens to the Steelers each and every year, I cherish the time that I have on this board with each and every one of you.

We are brothers in our love for the Steelers.

Thank you!

Lady Steel
12-23-2018, 09:06 PM
Thank you for your friendship, as well. :hug:

Gary runs a great site. A special thanks to him for keeping our little dysfunctional family together. :giggles:

Whether our beloved Steelers win or lose, we know we can celebrate or commiserate with each other here on SU. Always.

Shoes
12-23-2018, 09:11 PM
I want to thank everyone on Steelers Universe for your friendship and camaraderie.

This is the only board of any kind that I have belonged to in my entire life sports or otherwise (from SU in 2007 until now) and I consider all of you friends who I care about.

No matter what happens to the Steelers each and every year, I cherish the time that I have on this board with each and every one of you.

Thank you!

Thank you and Polamalu Princess for your friendship & support over the years!

DesertSteel
12-23-2018, 10:20 PM
#SteelerNationRules

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-23-2018, 10:28 PM
Crap I was going to get off here! Thanks GBM and appreciate you being here! Life is to short and just a game. Merry Christmas all! Ps. watch the Kurt Russel Santa Claus movie on Netflix after the game and help. I highly recommenced it! GBM have a great Christmas!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you and Polamalu Princess for your friendship & support over the years! PP is great in the game threads! Luv her when The Steelers score!

pczach
12-24-2018, 10:38 AM

Thank you!

Right back at you brother!

86WARD
12-26-2018, 09:07 AM
Thanks. This place is great and all the peeps follow! It’s cool that we can all learn from each other and become better Steelers fans!

Happy Holidays to everyone and their families!!