PDA

View Full Version : Ted Ginn Jr is back for the Saints

Motivation2k12
12-20-2018, 03:27 PM
Oh boy....did anyone see this coming ? He is fast and lethal...which means we cant double Michael Thomas now smh

86WARD
12-20-2018, 03:30 PM
He will create a problem...

Mojouw
12-20-2018, 03:32 PM
Doubt he plays this Sunday:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4168/ted-ginn

"Saints designated WR Ted Ginn (knee) to return from injured reserve. This was expected after coach Sean Payton called Ginn a candidate to return last week. The Saints have 21 days to add Ginn to their active roster. Ginn returning this Sunday is a stretch, but this is bad news for Tre'Quan Smith's playoff snaps. Dec 19 - 7:14 PM"

Motivation2k12
12-20-2018, 03:39 PM
Their local news reported that he would be playing.

https://www.nola.com/saints/2018/12/ted-ginn-is-eager-to-come-back-and-be-a-spark-for-the-saints.html

Mojouw
12-20-2018, 03:47 PM
Their local news reported that he would be playing.

https://www.nola.com/saints/2018/12/ted-ginn-is-eager-to-come-back-and-be-a-spark-for-the-saints.html

I'm not trying to start a big argument or anything, but that isn't what the article says when I look through it. Only place playing time is addressed is here:

"Whether that will be this Sunday against the Steelers — a game he is eligible to participate in — or later on down the road, Ginn was not ready to say.
“I’m just going to do whatever the coach tells me to do, and the training staff,” Ginn said. “I’m happy to be back, I’m happy to start this journey to help my team win.”"

Eli Rogers did not play for a bit when he was put in the same 21 day window that Ginn is in. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Tre'Quan Smith might be faster and better than Ginn right now anyways. Plus, Brees has been chucking TDs to random guys off the street for most of the season anyways.

If you are in the area on Sunday and over 6 feet tall, the Saints might put you in!

Motivation2k12
12-20-2018, 04:24 PM
Ginn is faster than Smith and has been reliable for them. They are a different animal though at home. So maybe I could get in and be productive lol

DesertSteel
12-20-2018, 04:59 PM
Ginn is faster than Smith and has been reliable for them. They are a different animal though at home. So maybe I could get in and be productive lol
He's definitely a hall of famer!

Shoes
12-20-2018, 05:35 PM
I don't think they will play him, NO will let him rest until the playoffs.

Fire Goodell
12-20-2018, 08:15 PM
bring it on. Honestly the Saints at full strength, this is the type of game that can define the Steelers this year

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-20-2018, 10:08 PM
He's definitely a hall of famer!

Yup, some of the best hands to ever play in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Motivation2k12
12-22-2018, 07:15 PM
I don't think they will play him, NO will let him rest until the playoffs.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/sports/saints/article_9a8dd59c-0629-11e9-ae41-d7799f7362ac.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, some of the best hands to ever play in the NFL. :rolleyes:

He hasnt had a drops issue in new orleans. Maybe because of the person passing him the ball. Im not sure , but he is back and will present a serious issue. He can blow the top off of a defense and that will cause kamara and Michael thomas who could be hall of famers 1 day to burn our coverage 1 on 1. Watch the game tomorrow and don't say I didnt warn you.

- - - Updated - - -

bring it on. Honestly the Saints at full strength, this is the type of game that can define the Steelers this year

But we arent at full strength. Juju may not even play

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-22-2018, 07:25 PM
Isn't Ginn like older then Brady ? I remember having him on my fantasy football team many years back. Must be like Darrel Green and never lost his speed no matter his age.

fansince'76
12-22-2018, 07:59 PM
https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/sports/saints/article_9a8dd59c-0629-11e9-ae41-d7799f7362ac.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

- - - Updated - - -

He hasnt had a drops issue in new orleans. Maybe because of the person passing him the ball. Im not sure , but he is back and will present a serious issue. He can blow the top off of a defense and that will cause kamara and Michael thomas who could be hall of famers 1 day to burn our coverage 1 on 1. Watch the game tomorrow and don't say I didnt warn you.

- - - Updated - - -

:rolleyes:

Dude, just stop. You're not a Steelers fan. Pretending to be one (when you're obviously a Saints fan) is the lamest form of trolling there is.

HollywoodSteel
12-22-2018, 08:02 PM

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m afraid of. My goal isn’t to accurately define the season in week 16.

I’d much rather not be able to define the season until we win the Super Bowl.

I want the definition to be GOOD; I don’t want to define the season just to get a horrifically disappointing definition.

j-d-s
12-22-2018, 08:03 PM
Isn't Ginn like older then Brady ? I remember having him on my fantasy football team many years back. Must be like Darrel Green and never lost his speed no matter his age.
While I he probably is 35+, the only player older than Shady Brady is from what I know Vinatieri.

Lady Steel
12-22-2018, 08:06 PM

You must not be paying attention. JuJu stated he isn't going to let his FF fans down. That is a very important proclamation. :giggles:

HollywoodSteel
12-22-2018, 08:08 PM
Edit: double post

Lady Steel
12-22-2018, 08:15 PM

Dude, just stop. You're not a Steelers fan. Pretending to be one (when you're obviously a Saints fan) is the lamest form of trolling there is.

Yeah, I don't get it. It's not like you don't allow fans from others teams to be members here. At least he's not another annoying Patricheats troll.

HollywoodSteel
12-22-2018, 08:20 PM

Funny, I wouldn’t have come to that conclusion by these comments alone, but I pulled up all guy’s posts, and wouldn’t you know it, they’re all about how dangerous the Saints are and how much trouble we’re in.

The actual SUBSTANCE of his posts aren’t crazy or anything, but what’s weird is that this is forum where trolling is completely unnecessary.

We welcome posts by rival fans, as long as they are insightful and respectful.

You won’t get shouted down for being a Saints fan if you just admit it, and have something interesting to say.

No need to come in all stealth-like under false pretenses. Don’t be afraid. There will be no bounty on you here. :)

Hawkman
12-22-2018, 10:16 PM
Funny, I wouldn’t have come to that conclusion by these comments alone, but I pulled up all guy’s posts, and wouldn’t you know it, they’re all about how dangerous the Saints are and how much trouble we’re in.

The actual SUBSTANCE of his posts aren’t crazy or anything, but what’s weird is that this is forum where trolling is completely unnecessary.

We welcome posts by rival fans, as long as they are insightful and respectful.

You won’t get shouted down for being a Saints fan if you just admit it, and have something interesting to say.

No need to come in all stealth-like under false pretenses. Don’t be afraid. There will be no bounty on you here. :)

I see what you did there.:heh: