PDA

View Full Version : Kelvin Benjamin

Skinart82
12-05-2018, 02:38 PM
How has no one brought up signing Benjamin??? Its a low risk, HIGH reward move, Hunter is on IR, Washintgon has shown nothing, DHB is special teams and Eli Rogers has not been brought up. I personally don't think his time in Buffalo should be used against him, who was throwing him the ball again????

And think of the match up nightmare, AB and Benjamin on the outside, JuJu in the slot, Vance and Samuels/Conner in the back field..... you're nuts if you leave AB one on one, if Benjamin gets behind you, it's over, and JuJu and Vance across the middle....

Shoes
12-05-2018, 02:43 PM
No, he's a bust imo, Washington will be fine and should have played against the Chargers.

Fire Goodell
12-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Yeah why not? He was good during his time with Carolina and you can't blame his production in Buffalo, their QB situation is as bad as it was since JP Loseman

Plus wasn't this the guy Big Ben was hoping we'd draft? I'm for giving the guy a tryout

Skinart82
12-05-2018, 02:46 PM
This doesn't have to be a long term deal, pick up his $2 million till March, then maybe offer him a 1 year prove it deal after if he lights it up. I don't have confidence in Washington turning it on This season, next yes, not this late though, and if we suffer anymore injuries at WR, we're in real trouble.

Rotorhead
12-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Maybe there are other reasons?

AtlantaDan
12-05-2018, 03:37 PM

Reasons appear to be he is a low talent slacker

[W]hile he performed well in 2014 and 2016 (he missed all of 2015 with a knee injury), he was a player in noticeable decline by 2017 which is why the Panthers were willing to do deal him before his rookie contract had expired.

Still, the Bills sent their third- and seventh-round picks in the 2018 draft to Carolina to acquire Benjamin, hoping a change of scenery would do him good, and that he could be a productive ball catcher and a lethal weapon in the red zone.

What they got, instead, was a player who didn’t seem to buy into the team-first concept, never looked like he was giving maximum effort, and produced not like the No. 1 receiver he was purported to be, but like a backup as he totaled just 39 catches for 571 yards and two touchdowns in 18 games.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/12/05/sean-mcdermott-admits-kelvin-benjamin-trade-didnt-work-buffalo-bills-carolina-panthers/2215446002/

Dwinsgames
12-05-2018, 06:52 PM

He is LAZY.......

does not want to work at his craft , refused to put in extra work with his QB ..the Bills had seen enough and rightfully so ...

maybe he does better elsewhere but I sure wouldn't want a low work ethic guy in my building and give that a chance to wear off on my guys ...

he can be someone else's roll of the dice as far as I am concerned ( not that my opinion matters )

pczach
12-05-2018, 06:56 PM
This is a dude playing WR that was 30lbs overweight with the Panthers one year. He does not love the game and he will not put in the work.

What a waste of talent. Stay away.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
12-05-2018, 07:41 PM
This is a dude playing WR that was 30lbs overweight with the Panthers one year. He does not love the game and he will not put in the work.

What a waste of talent. Stay away. Sounds like Eddie Lacy! Heck we can use him now! What's he up to besides weight ?

86WARD
12-06-2018, 03:06 PM
He's lazy, he's not that good, he's got a big mouth, he's trouble. No thanks. I'd rather stick with DHB...and it's not close.

Kelvin Benjamin said he doesn't think he was put in a position to succeed with the Carolina Panthers because of quarterback Cam Newton

Need go no further...lol

DesertSteel
12-07-2018, 01:30 PM
He'll probably be a star in KC...

tube517
12-07-2018, 02:19 PM
He'll probably be a star in KC...

Only against us.

teegre
12-08-2018, 06:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE&app=desktop