PDA

View Full Version : Steeler O-Line Ranked #1

Shoes
11-28-2018, 05:33 PM
Offensive line rankings are back! Since we’re positive people here at PFF, we’re going to highlight the most impressive performances from each respective offensive line so far this season.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2018-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-all-32-teams-units-after-week-12

Carolina Steelers
11-28-2018, 06:02 PM
O-line has been awesome all year, hoping we can get Conner going Sunday night, hate when Ben drops back 50 times to pass. I mean the O-line has been opening some holes and keeping Ben clean just need to Conner more attempts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lipps83
11-28-2018, 07:50 PM
Still not good enough to try to punch it in straight ahead from the 3 yard line yet.

Maybe some day when its too late and doesn't matter anymore.

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-29-2018, 12:14 AM
Still not good enough to try to punch it in straight ahead from the 3 yard line yet.

Exactly. Better to try and let Ben run an RPO on the 3 yard line for the INT.

Fire Goodell
11-29-2018, 01:36 AM
So far this year when we run the ball successfully it's pretty much always a win. We should do more of it. I agree with not liking when Ben throws 40-50 times, those are usually high turnover games

Ben is a great Steeler QB but he's not Brees, Brady, or Manning. Like his hero Elway, he needs to be complimented with a strong running game

st33lersguy
11-29-2018, 10:33 AM

Yeah the O-line is to blame for bad play-calling

- - - Updated - - -

Give Munch a lifetime contract. 3rd round rookie described as raw with limited football playing experience and he held his own against one of the game's elite pass rushers.