PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Browns game that I almost missed

TatarMongol
09-23-2010, 03:53 AM
Going 2 the Steelers game, finally. I'm gonna fly out of here in October 14th. OMG, can't believe that I'm typing this, finally. I'm gonna B there on October 17th game vs. the Browns.

Preacher, HometownGal, Fansince76, LLT, & ever1 else, which 1 of u guys r going 2 b there? I hope I can get 2 meet u guys finally.

My friend, who lives in Delaware helped us 2 get the tickets. God bless him & his family. Man, it's a long story, U guys wouldn't even believe what happened last few days. My friend sent me the tickets through DHL so that I could show it 2 the US embassy 4 my VISA. Getting the US VISA is 1 of the not-so-easy-things here in this country. Sometimes invading China again might b easier than applying 4 US VISA & go 2 the embassy 4 interview.

Well the embassy stuff didn't even look into what I had, just gave me the VISA without even asking much. Was I suppose 2 praise the Lord Almighty, or the Steelers nation, I didn't know. But on the next day, stupid jackasses broke into my car right outside of my son's kindergarden, stole my briefcase with work laptop (which worth $1,000), ipod, hard disk, & work documents & everything in it. With the tickets in it. I didn't know whether if I should commit seppuku or just jump of the building. Couldn't even sleep at night with the thoughts of having the chance of watching my Steelers at home field & losing it from my own hands just like that. If I wasn't married & had no kids, I don't know what could've happened 2 me.

Guess what, 2 days later cops called me & said they had found some of the documents belonged 2 me ... from the river! My documents were flowing in the firiggin river. Bastards. Instead of leaving the documents somewhere where people can find em, those retards threw them into the river & took off with everything else. But the tickets were not really wet. Miracle? Praise the God/Allah/Buddha/Eternal Blue Heavens. =) Couldn't believe in my eyes that was looking & the hands that were holding the tickets, again. What a drama. Man, I don't think I was that happy ever since our last child was born. Now all V'r waiting 4 is VISA 4 my cousin that I always talked about. U know the 1 who set-up pool room in the Steelers theme in his little hotel. His interview date is on October 12th. Please pray 4 my older cousin.

I may not b able 2 stay there more than couple days, but please tell me what things that I shouldn't miss or where 2 shop 4 nicely priced Steelers items, etc. Thank U all in advance.

P.S. Sorry mods, I didn't know where 2 post this, but move it wherever section u please.

Kaeg
09-23-2010, 06:03 AM
Wow! All that and you still are going to be there for Ben's first game back! You definitely did not take the boring path here, did you? Sorry about the items you lost, but I'm glad you still get to be here. The football gods are smiling. Sounds like a good day for the Steelers that day!

TatarMongol
09-25-2010, 03:48 AM
Where is the love? Oh come ooon, u guys. I asked 4 just the few things & got no reply? I know u guys R all occupied with the upcoming game & all, but this is like WTH? Oh well, it's allright. Have a nice 1.

Kaeg
09-25-2010, 02:06 PM
I wish I could help you on the things you are asking for, but maybe with a "bump", some others will read this and offer some advice. I don't know Pittsburgh, and if I ever get to a game there, I will have to ask where to go and what to do as well. I've only seen the Steelers once at the Jets when Kordell was QB. We won, but I really would like to get a home game one time. As it is, there are a few teams they could play at that would be closer to me than Heinz field.

Kaeg
09-27-2010, 06:37 AM
:attention:
I realize it's getting buried under a lot of post game hype, and it's great we're 3-0 and so excited for our team........but I'm hoping someone can still offer some advice for our fellow fan here, so I'm trying one more time to get something going here.....................:bump:

:drink: