PDA

View Full Version : Passer rating allowed by Steelers CBs this season

polamalubeast
11-12-2018, 10:48 AM

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Seems about right. They need to get better out of the corner opposite Haden than a 92 passer rating IMO. I'm curious what the breakdown is from Sutton playing in slot vs outside, as that kid has the technique and intelligence to be productive.

Another 9 points and Burns is allowing a perfect passer rating. :jawdrop2:

polamalubeast
11-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Seems about right. They need to get better out of the corner opposite Haden than a 92 passer rating IMO. I'm curious what the breakdown is from Sutton playing in slot vs outside, as that kid has the technique and intelligence to be productive.

For Sensabaugh, I do not have too much confidence in him, but the QB rating in the NFL this year is 94 or so, so for now he is above average.

I do not know if he will continue to be respectable, especially in December against Rivers, Brees and Brady but for now he is not bad.

ALLD
11-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Artie needs to change the S at the end of his name to a T and then cut.

DesertSteel
11-12-2018, 03:23 PM
I'm sure that's just the receiver dropping the ball.....

BlackAndGold
11-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Signing Hilton to a long term deal should be a priority in the off season.

Besides Chris Harris, there isn't a better slot corner in the NFL. He's that damn good.

Haden should be extended also. He should be a pro bowler this year and should get talk as a All-Pro.

pczach
11-12-2018, 07:00 PM
It's wonderful to know that any one of us here could allow a passer rating as high as Burns has.

Shoes
11-12-2018, 07:05 PM
It's wonderful to know that any one of us here could allow a passer rating as high as Burns has.

:lol:

teegre
11-12-2018, 07:09 PM

Besides Chris Harris, there isn't a better slot corner in the NFL. He's that damn good.

Haden should be extended also. He should be a pro bowler this year and should get talk as a All-Pro.

Too bad the Steelers don’t have an “extra” $14.5 million....

pczach
11-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Too bad the Steelers don’t have an “extra” $14.5 million....

Hilton needs to be rewarded and have him locked up for 5 more years. He's been money since he set foot on the field.

polamalubeast
11-12-2018, 07:16 PM
If Sensabaugh is just fine for the rest of the year as this is the case right now(not forget that the passing rating in the NFL this year is around 94), our secondary will not be a problem but I know it's a big if.

teegre
11-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Hilton needs to be rewarded and have him locked up for 5 more years. He's been money since he set foot on the field.

He is our best defender.

Watt will eventually surpass him. Heyward was our best defender. But, right now, it’s Hilton.

GoSlash27
11-12-2018, 08:50 PM
An important PSA for Artie Burns (NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKKQn3WXh0

Steeldude
11-12-2018, 08:52 PM
Pretty much as expected. Although Burns' rating is lower than I expected.

Are there still people making excuses for Burns? Haha

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure that's just the receiver dropping the ball.....

This

FrancoLambert
11-12-2018, 09:19 PM

Haden is the MVP of the defense.
If he goes down we’re screwed because Burns goes back to starting.
Sensabaugh and Burnt as your starting cb’s spells trouble.

Mojouw
11-12-2018, 09:51 PM
The only problem with Haden is with his age and injury history, Father Time is walking about one step behind him. I worry that his play could fall off a cliff at any point.

Count Steeler
11-13-2018, 06:21 AM
AB works for WR, pretty bad history for CB.

Antwon Blake
Artie Burns