PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger will play for Steelers despite fractured finger

stillers4me
11-03-2018, 08:31 AM
For the second consecutive day Friday, Ben Roethlisberger made it through a full Pittsburgh Steelers practice. Despite a fractured index finger on his left (non-throwing) hand, the quarterback will play in Sunday’s AFC North showdown at the Baltimore Ravens.

Receiver Antonio Brown said he didn’t notice anything different about Roethlisberger after he suffered the broken finger in the first half of last week’s win against Cleveland or in practice Thursday or Friday. As is customary, the 36-year-old took off Wednesday’s practice.

“This guy’s a warrior,” Brown said...........

Read more @ https://triblive.com/sports/steelers/14242192-74/steelers-ben-roethlisberger-practices-fully-will-play-despite-fractured-non-throwing-finger

Edman
11-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Drama Queen.

silver & black
11-03-2018, 02:47 PM
I wish my QB was half as tough as Ben. My QB is a sissy.

86WARD
11-03-2018, 04:39 PM
the media people declaring that Ben is going to have to play a lot in shotgun now...:willy:

:doh:

LambertsLunatic58
11-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Say what you want about Ben being a drama queen, I can't argue that. But what I can say is he is one tough S.O.B. Who can forget that Sunday night game against Baltimore when he got his nose broke. I've seen him take some hits that would killed ordinary QB's. He's tough, no doubt about it.

teegre
11-03-2018, 09:21 PM
Ben plays better when he is in a little bit of pain...

st33lersguy
11-03-2018, 10:43 PM
Say what you want about Ben being a drama queen, I can't argue that. But what I can say is he is one tough S.O.B. Who can forget that Sunday night game against Baltimore when he got his nose broke. I've seen him take some hits that would killed ordinary QB's. He's tough, no doubt about it.

He was sacked numerous times early in his career, it could have ruined him, but instead he has only grown into an elite QB since

Fire Goodell
11-03-2018, 11:41 PM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/its-just-an-5bb7d8.jpg

GoSlash27
11-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Ben took several shots for the entire team today with that busted finger. First with the goal line QB sneak, then the rushing attempt where he got the wind knocked out of him, then intentionally taking a sack to keep the clock running.

Dude better not have to pay for a single drink this week!