PDA

View Full Version : I c an't find it But...

Mojouw
10-04-2018, 12:22 PM
https://deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-is-taking-shots-at-mike-mccarthy-again-1829520418

Remember when we were all concerned with "Drama" taking down the 2018 Steelers? I mean if only that was the biggest thing to worry about...

Point is, this happens everywhere. Or at least everywhere that players and coaches give anything but a truthful answer. Rodgers does not really like McCarthy. But I was told that the Packers are a calm and stable organization unlike the travelling Benny Hill style circus that Mike Tomlin runs in Pittsburgh.

Don't buy the pre-made media narratives. All these teams are dramatic clown cars of issues. Some just lie about it better.

DesertSteel
10-04-2018, 01:30 PM
I watched the video of Rodgers' press conference and I didn't hear anything egregious. Article is mainly click-bait.

As for the Steelers' drama, my concern isn't the social media stuff, but the on-field and locker room drama. But as for what is de-railing the Steelers season to-date, my money is on the coaching.

Mojouw
10-04-2018, 01:49 PM
I watched the video of Rodgers' press conference and I didn't hear anything egregious. Article is mainly click-bait.

As for the Steelers' drama, my concern isn't the social media stuff, but the on-field and locker room drama. But as for what is de-railing the Steelers season to-date, my money is on the coaching.

I mean I feel the same way when people breathlessly post video or audio clips of Steelers players or stuff from Ben's weekly radio show.

My only point is that this is all over the place. Trust me, people up this way are dissecting these comments and worrying about relationships.

DesertSteel
10-04-2018, 01:59 PM
That’s what happens when you’re losing.

- - - Updated - - -

But I consider Bell not being there part of the Steeler’s drama. That’s real and tangible stuff.

pczach
10-04-2018, 03:03 PM
That’s what happens when you’re losing.

- - - Updated - - -

But I consider Bell not being there part of the Steeler’s drama. That’s teal and tangible stuff.

I don't like teal....

GoSlash27
10-04-2018, 04:17 PM
I don't like teal.... And it's ironic because Lev Bell is *literally* intangible at the moment :D

DesertSteel
10-04-2018, 05:04 PM
I don't like teal....
Why? It’s for ovarian cancer awareness???

- - - Updated - - -

And it's ironic because Lev Bell is *literally* intangible at the moment :D
No, I think he’s about 10 pounds more tangible.

steelreserve
10-04-2018, 05:29 PM
It's not "distractions" or "drama" that's messing up the team's performance. It's disjointed preparation and sloppy execution. The drama is just something extra to be pissed off about.