PDA

View Full Version : JuJu On Big Ben: He Makes Throws That Still Shock Me

stillers4me
09-26-2018, 06:06 AM
When Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger first entered the league, wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster just a small boy, barely on his way to attending school. He is the youngest player that the 36-year-old has ever thrown to in the NFL, either currently or all-time.

Still just 21 years old and in his second season in the NFL, he frankly still has a lot to learn about his own quarterback, who has been at his profession for 15 years now and doing things that few other players at his position are even willing to try, let alone have the ability to pull it off.

That is why he told reporters that he still finds himself surprised by the throws Roethlisberger is willing to attempt in the middle of the game, and his ability to actually connect on them. Not that Smith-Schuster is complaining, because he has been able to take advantage. Such as on the game-clinching 18-yard reception late in Monday’s game...........

read more @ https://steelersdepot.com/2018/09/juju-on-big-ben-he-makes-throws-that-still-shock-me/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

pczach
09-26-2018, 04:18 PM
The kid is just a great football player. He's the kind of guy that does whatever it takes to succeed.

He is already one of my favorite players, and he is only going to get better. I look forward to watching him play for years to come.

There is nothing I don't like about him as a player or a person. Great kid.

tube517
09-26-2018, 04:41 PM
The kid is just a great football player. He's the kind of guy that does whatever it takes to succeed.

He is already one of my favorite players, and he is only going to get better. I look forward to watching him play for years to come.

There is nothing I don't like about him as a player or a person. Great kid.

He's endearing to kids as well. Once my son found out Juju plays Fortnite, he instantly became his favorite player. :chuckle:

86WARD
09-26-2018, 06:40 PM
My kids love JuJu as well.