PDA

View Full Version : On to the Chiefs

Fire Goodell
09-10-2018, 12:10 PM
I think this game will be a test for us. Home game, so I'm a little optimistic that Ben will rebound and have at least a decent game. Last game we can tack up to "Road Ben", although it's frustrating to watch a veteran QB like him still have an inability to play well on the road, when his original claim to fame was taking on all challengers on the road in his 2nd year playing. I certainly miss "Road Ben" in the 2005 playoffs!

One matchup I'm looking forward to watching is our secondary / pass rush vs Pat Mahomes. Might be only a 2nd year kid, but this guy WILL test a defense deep, and KC has playmakers that will try to stretch the D. I feel this game will be an early test for how far the defense has progressed in the secondary.

Our offense should be able to move the ball on them, but this might turn out to be a shootout if we can't stop their offense.

AtlantaDan
09-10-2018, 12:34 PM
Steelers-Chiefs: Five things to know about the Week 2 opponent

Tyreek Hill is looking dangerous...

Meet Patrick Mahomes...

Kareem Hunt is still here...

Eric Berry injured...

And the secondary looks vulnerable

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/09/10/steelers-chiefs-preview-nfl-week-2-2018/stories/201809100087

After the 4th quarter and OT cluster yesterday Steelers need to refocus quickly. Losing at home to a team they have owned would send this season off to a disastrous start.

86WARD
09-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Not going to be an easy one.

Moose
09-10-2018, 12:47 PM
0-1-1 ? Not looking good at all. Not liking how Ben looks so far, and Tomlin's play calling getting to be suspect. ( Sorry, still in shock from Brown's game loss.)

Fire Goodell
09-10-2018, 01:00 PM
0-1-1 ? Not looking good at all. Not liking how Ben looks so far, and Tomlin's play calling getting to be suspect. ( Sorry, still in shock from Brown's game loss.)

I'm still optimistic we can get a W. Ben is an entirely diff QB at home. But then again, if he shows up like he did last week, it's almost certainly a loss. If you give up the ball to an explosive offense like KC 6 times, well, we'll lose in a blowout

EzraTank
09-10-2018, 01:32 PM
The Chiefs looked great yesterday. T. Hill put up 42 points for me but K. Hunt sucked ass.

st33lersguy
09-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Ben should have a better performance, and the offense should be better. The Chiefs were weak defensively last and that trend appears to have continued. They put on the shitshow they did last week, we got serious problems

Conversely however, the defense is looking like it's going to exposed against a much better offense. They got Hunt, Hill, and Kelce, and Pat Mahomes looked scary good dropping 4 TDs against San Diego. I know they suffered some injuries, but the Chargers are one of the most talented defenses in the league and the Chiefs dropped 38 on them, I'm not saying they definitely will drop more, but the Chiefs will probably drop at least 30 on the defense

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-10-2018, 02:42 PM
The Chefs defense doesnt scare me and I think the Steelers should be able to pressure Mahomes more than the Chargers did. No easy wins, but I think the Steelers will be in good position to get the win.

Fire Goodell
09-10-2018, 02:51 PM
San Diego does supposedly have a good defense, and the kid torched them. It was a road game at SD too. But I do feel that we have a better pass rush and have a better chance to force mistakes. My main worry honestly is which Ben is showing up. There's honestly no easy games on the schedule this year, so we need to start pulling off wins. It's going to be hard to come by if Ben can't get himself right and soon.

polamalubeast
09-10-2018, 02:55 PM
I think our defense might surprise in this game

Our offense should be able to move the ball, but of course,be good in the 3rd down, red zone and limit the turnovers will be crucial if they want to have a good game.

- - - Updated - - -

I forget that sometimes too, but the chargers are now in Los Angeles since last year!

cold-hard-steel
09-10-2018, 03:00 PM
If the Chiefs are a good team,then we're good to go.......but if they are a sub-par team then we are in trouble.We keep proving that time and time again.That part doesn't seem to be changing about this team.

Edman
09-10-2018, 03:43 PM
The Defense's first big test of the season. Patrick Mahomes has a big arm and will definitely try to burn the Steelers deep.

The Chiefs and Andy Reid are also looking for some measure of revenge. The Steelers have been their rendition of the Jaguars. A frustrating opponent who has their number.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317305

cubanstogie
09-10-2018, 04:56 PM
Im excited to see what the Defense looks like. If Mahomes is a threat to run I would be slightly worried but don't see him without a pic or 2. I hate getting burned by running QB's. Bortles and David Gerrard still give me nightmares. KC shouldn't get the pressure the Browns did and that will be a huge difference for Ben. Bell is a shitty teammate for not being here, no excuse for turning down 14.5 mill.

hawaiiansteeler
09-10-2018, 05:09 PM
0-1-1 ? Not looking good at all.

At 0-0-1, Browns are off to their best start since 2004

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 10, 2018

The Cleveland Browns are not accustomed to winning. So a tie feels pretty good.

At least, it should feel good for Browns fans not to lose their first game of the season. Cleveland had lost 13 consecutive Week One games before tying with the Steelers 21-21 on Sunday. Now the Browns are 0-0-1 instead of 0-1, as they had been each of the last 13 years.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/10/at-0-0-1-browns-are-off-to-their-best-start-since-2004/

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-10-2018, 05:20 PM
At 0-0-1, Browns are off to their best start since 2004

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 10, 2018

The Cleveland Browns are not accustomed to winning. So a tie feels pretty good.

At least, it should feel good for Browns fans not to lose their first game of the season. Cleveland had lost 13 consecutive Week One games before tying with the Steelers 21-21 on Sunday. Now the Browns are 0-0-1 instead of 0-1, as they had been each of the last 13 years.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/10/at-0-0-1-browns-are-off-to-their-best-start-since-2004/

This is such a great story! :sofunny:

teegre
09-10-2018, 09:20 PM
On DEFENSE:
The Chargers were missing Joey Bosa.
We will have T.J. Watt.

On OFFENSE:
The Chargers should have gone score-for-score with the Chiefs, but they dropped at least two deep TD passes. (As in: Ben should pass deeeep.)

Moose
09-11-2018, 09:59 AM
The Chefs defense doesnt scare me and I think the Steelers should be able to pressure Mahomes more than the Chargers did. No easy wins, but I think the Steelers will be in good position to get the win.

I hope you're right ! But after the Brown's game, EVERY team scares me. Ben has serious issues as seen in Cleveland, play calling is terrible, Tomlin CAN'T GET THE TEAM PREPARED. It just boggles my mind how so-called 'professionals' can't get themselves ready for REAL GAMES ! Apparently Ben needs to play complete 3rd and 4th preseason games, because of his so-called 'rust'. What the hell is RUST anyway ???? He's a damn veteran for damn sakes ! He should be ready game 1 and be able to do it himself.....throw the ball at home to your boy if needed damnit ! Get your ass ready for game 1 !! It was Cleveland and you had 5 turnovers.......you think next week will be and easy win....or the weeks after ?!! And we all know Tomlin can't get a team up for a game. And his coaching or sidelines antics during the game shows no discipline or ass chewing. Just seems that the yearly problems with this team are the same year after year after year. I love my Steeler's and will always wear my Black/Gold, but damnit I'm just getting tired of the shit playing at times, and the bullshit 'rust' excuse, and the bullshit lack of Tomlin holding player's responsible by name. Hopefully Bell's crap isn't actually causing these problems with the team ?? I can see the KC game being a blow-out !! But by which team ?

polamalubeast
09-11-2018, 10:00 AM
I hope you're right ! But after the Brown's game, EVERY team scares me. Ben has serious issues as seen in Cleveland, play calling is terrible, Tomlin CAN'T GET THE TEAM PREPARED. It just boggles my mind how so-called 'professionals' can't get themselves ready for REAL GAMES ! Apparently Ben needs to play complete 3rd and 4th preseason games, because of his so-called 'rust'. What the hell is RUST anyway ???? He's a damn veteran for damn sacks ! He should be ready game 1 and be able to do it himself.....throw the ball at home to your boy if needed damnit ! Get your ass ready for game 1 !! It was Cleveland and you had 5 turnovers.......you think next week will be and easy win....or the weeks after ?!! And we all know Tomlin can't get a team up for a game. And his coaching or sidelines antics during the game shows no discipline or ass chewing. Just seems that the yearly problems with this team are the same year after year after year. I love my Steeler's and will always wear my Black/Gold, but damnit I'm just getting tired of the shit playing at times, and the bullshit 'rust' excuse, and the bullshit lack of Tomlin holding player's responsible by name. Hopefully Bell's crap isn't actually causing these problems with the team ?? I can the KC game being a blow-out !! But by which team ?

The steelers were ready for the games against the Browns.....Ben was horrible....If he was average,this game is a blowout.....On the Chiefs....

Edman
09-11-2018, 10:09 AM
The Steelers were more than ready to play Sunday. I agree that getting the team prepared was Tomlin's biggest weakness, it wasn't there Sunday.

Ben however, wasn't prepared at all.

Your Quarterback had five turnovers all on his own, and nearly lost the game. That is tough to overcome for any team. The Steelers are fine, Ben isn't.

AtlantaDan
09-11-2018, 11:12 AM
The Steelers are fine, Ben isn't.

Apparently in more ways than just having a bad game

Other injuries

SteelersCanadian
09-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Roethlisberger has a bad game and, right on queue, there's a lingering injury.

OT: Chiefs were able to take advantage of an injured LA defense. Burns and Sutton are likely going to struggle with Hill's speed and the versatility of the new Steelers hybrid secondary looks are going to be tested by Kelce down the seam.

This is going to be a shootout. Roethlisberger needs to return to form if they're going to win, "elbow injury" or not.

AtlantaDan
09-11-2018, 11:32 AM

Note Tomlin does not claim the "elbow" problems caused the rotten game :chuckle:

polamalubeast
09-11-2018, 11:42 AM

OT: Chiefs were able to take advantage of an injured LA defense. Burns and Sutton are likely going to struggle with Hill's speed and the versatility of the new Steelers hybrid secondary looks are going to be tested by Kelce down the seam.

This is going to be a shootout. Roethlisberger needs to return to form if they're going to win, "elbow injury" or not.

The steelers did a good job against Hill in the last couple years either in coverage or in defense

Hope it will continue ... especially that KC now have a QB who loves to throw deep ...

AtlantaDan
09-11-2018, 11:45 AM
The steelers did a good job against Hill in the last couple years either in coverage or in defense

Hope it will continue ... especially that KC now have a QB who loves to throw deep ...

Indeed

According to (https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike/status/1039230217183797249) Pro Football Focus’s Mike Renner, Mahomes’s average depth of target was 14.6 yards per pass on Sunday. The highest mark in the past decade over a season was 13.4. Mahomes is part of the anti-short-passing resistance inside the NFL. ...

On Sunday, 22 percent of Mahomes’s passes were thrown 20 or more yards down the field, per Pro Football Focus. Tyrod Taylor was at 25 percent, the only quarterback higher—except Mahomes’s quarterback rating on those throws was 135.4, while Taylor’s was 33.3.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/9/11/17844496/patrick-mahomes-ii-is-here-to-save-the-deep-ball-and-destroy-the-nfl

AtlantaDan
09-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Despite media reports that Conner needs to go on the field with a portable oxygen tank after wearing down in the second half, Ed Bouchette noting in response to Ben's elbow injury that an elbow injury ended Bradshaw's career, and Patrick Mahomes being the second coming of 1984 Dan Marino, the line opened Steelers -5 over Chiefs and has pretty much stayed there

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/line-movement/chiefs-@-steelers.cfm/date/9-16-18/time/1300#N

tube517
09-12-2018, 09:05 AM

polamalubeast
09-12-2018, 09:10 AM
It's not the first time I hear that Ben has a shoulder problem....

polamalubeast
09-12-2018, 03:00 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Wednesday, 9/12
QB Ben Roethlisberger (Rt. Elbow) - DNP
CB Joe Haden (Hamstring) - DNP
G David DeCastro (Hand) - DNP
TE Vance McDonald (Foot) - Full
DE Tyson Alualu (Shoulder) - DNP
DE Cameron Heyward (Knee) - DNP

read more

https://www.steelers.com/news/week-2-injury-report-chiefs

Fire Goodell
09-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Wow bunch of guys on the injured list and there's vance mcdonald practicing fully lol

DesertSteel
09-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Wow bunch of guys on the injured list and there's vance mcdonald practicing fully lol
He's got all week to get reinjured.

Born2Steel
09-12-2018, 04:53 PM
0-0-2! Let's GO!

43Hitman
09-12-2018, 05:00 PM
0-0-2! Let's GO!

Wouldn't that be some shit! :lol: This place would go nuclear :mob:

Fire Goodell
09-12-2018, 05:49 PM

If that happens I'll root for an 0-0-16 season, be the first undefeated team to not make the playoffs and 'being a steelers fan' will overtake high cholesterol as the leading cause of heart attacks :chuckle:

Lady Steel
09-13-2018, 03:51 AM
0-0-2! Let's GO!

:giggles:

steel striker
09-13-2018, 08:52 AM
Hopefully good Ben will return this week and, hold on when T Hill gets the ball.

polamalubeast
09-13-2018, 09:24 AM

DesertSteel
09-13-2018, 11:07 AM
The best part about Sunday's game is that it's being carried here in Arizona (10am). That means I can come home from church and immediately hit the Play button and not have to wait until 5pm for Gameplan rewind.

st33lersguy
09-13-2018, 11:52 AM
Prediction Chiefs 35 Steelers 23. This is where the Steelers defense gets exposed by the Chiefs offense, Mahomes throws 4 TDs and 0 INTs. Ben will throw for over 400 yards but throws 2 critical INTs. I know the Steelers have owned the Chiefs in recent years, but they've owned the Browns for decades now and settled for a tie against the dysfunctional Browns with a 1-31 head coach and poor ownership

Fire Goodell
09-13-2018, 12:04 PM
The Chiefs are dangerous and I can see that happening. Ben can't afford to have more games like last week, because this schedule won't get any easier.

Things we have going for us though: 1- Ben has a history of playing better at home, and does usually bounce back after performances like last week, 2- Mahomes is still a first year starter, and we have players that can get to the QB. Watt is looking like the real deal, 3- Chiefs have a soft defense, I'm predicting another big day by Conner.

Iron Steeler
09-13-2018, 12:07 PM
WARNING WARNING This is NOT last year's KC Chiefs! WARNING WARNING

With Alex Smith led KC Cheifs, our defense could cheat down and sniff out all there slip screens and quick dump offs. No with rocket arm Mahomes, he is able to keep our secondary honest.

I feel like this will be a long day for our secondary. 1 splash play will be had by KC. Also I am predicting a lot of pass interference probably by Artie Burns.

Fire Goodell
09-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Strange times right now, I used to have supreme confidence in Ben, but right now he's my biggest worry. It's a bit disturbing that 2 years in a row he doesn't just start off bad, but terrible. And even though it's a home game, well, he also played like dookie in a home game last year vs Jax.

KC's offense is scary and honestly might be the most explosive, just take a look at that roster. It's basically on par with what we were saying about the Steeler offense when Bryant was looking like a legit #2 WR and Bell WAS the best in the league. Maybe even more so since I'd rate Sammy Watkins over Bryant and Hunt is more of a big-play threat than Bell.

I see us either winning a shootout (if Ben plays well), or getting blown out (if Ben plays bad). The defense can hopefully force a couple of mistakes from the young QB, but I still expect them to get their points. Conner should get over 100 yards on their defense, though I have no idea which Ben is going to show up.

AtlantaDan
09-13-2018, 12:36 PM
3- Chiefs have a soft defense, I'm predicting another big day by Conner.

Chiefs defense has been in decline for some time

The Kansas City defense has gone from second in the league in points allowed in 2014, to third in 2015, to seventh in 2016, to 15th in 2017. This year, they opened 2018 by allowing 28 and 514 yards to the Chargers.

If the Steelers can’t score against them, it may be a long season.

https://triblive.com/sports/columnists/timbenz/breakfastwithbenz/14075068-74/tim-benz-this-wont-be-typical-steelers-chiefs-matchup

tube517
09-13-2018, 01:03 PM

oops, this was yesterday's practice report

Shoes
09-13-2018, 01:08 PM

Yes, the Game Day thread would melt down the site.

- - - Updated - - -

WARNING WARNING This is NOT last year's KC Chiefs! WARNING WARNING

With Alex Smith led KC Cheifs, our defense could cheat down and sniff out all there slip screens and quick dump offs. No with rocket arm Mahomes, he is able to keep our secondary honest.

I feel like this will be a long day for our secondary. 1 splash play will be had by KC. Also I am predicting a lot of pass interference probably by Artie Burns.

This guy has issues.

polamalubeast
09-13-2018, 03:10 PM

Go Josh Dobbs!

Edman
09-13-2018, 03:25 PM
If Ben practices tommorrow, he'll play Sunday.

If not, it may be the rise of the Dobber.

polamalubeast
09-13-2018, 03:33 PM
If Ben practices tommorrow, he'll play Sunday.

If not, it may be the rise of the Dobber.

We must expect Josh Dobbs on Sunday...I have more confidence in him than last year because of his strong preseason.

Fire Goodell
09-13-2018, 03:33 PM
Dobbs throws for 5TD's and rushes for another 2TD's, causing a QB controversy :chuckle:

BUT he gets a minor injury that holds him out of game 3, where Mason Rudolph comes in and ties the NFL record for 7TD's in a game, stirring up even more controversy. Has there ever been a 3 way battle before? lmao

With that said, if this really does happen, I won't really mind....

Fire Goodell
09-13-2018, 03:39 PM
We must expect Josh Dobbs on Sunday...I have more confidence in him than last year because of his strong preseason.

Yeah though Nathan Peterman looked good in preseason :flame:

But honestly I'd have some faith in Dobbs, one thing he showed a lot of that Peterman never had was toughness

polamalubeast
09-13-2018, 03:42 PM
Yeah though Nathan Peterman looked good in preseason :flame:

But honestly I'd have some faith in Dobbs, one thing he showed a lot of that Peterman never had was toughness

I know, but normally it's better to play well in preseason than be terrible, especially for a young QB.

polamalubeast
09-13-2018, 03:49 PM
Dobbs would also probably give us the best chance to win if Roethlisberger does not practice...

86WARD
09-13-2018, 03:59 PM
KCs defense is horrendous. If the Steelers D can get a couple stops, the Steelers should have no issues with the Chiefs defense. Rivers probably should’ve had about 600 yards passing if not for a couple penalties and dropped passes that anyone here could have caught.

AtlantaDan
09-13-2018, 04:04 PM

Progress with regard to Ben or progress on "coaching the ones who are out there"? :noidea:

Edman
09-13-2018, 04:12 PM

If we're going to go by Preseason, then Nathan Peterman would've been lighting it up. Instead he blows.

If we're going to have confidence in Dobbs, it would have to be his overall progression from last year to this year. Dobbs has definitely worked hard and matured.

But we'll see...

polamalubeast
09-13-2018, 04:23 PM
If we're going to go by Preseason, then Nathan Peterman would've been lighting it up. Instead he blows.

If we're going to have confidence in Dobbs, it would have to be his overall progression from last year to this year. Dobbs has definitely worked hard and matured.

But we'll see...

I prefer a young player to be good in preseason than to be bad...Dobbs is a lot better than last year and yes it's true that we've seen in the past players play well in the preseason and be horrible in season, but I also saw QB playing good in preseason and continuing during the season like Russell Wilson in 2012 or Dak Prescott in 2016

We have to wait how Dobbs will perform if he is the QB, but at least we have hope

If he plays well when he plays, his trade value will go up if the steelers want to trade him one day ...

AtlantaDan
09-13-2018, 04:26 PM
I prefer a young player to be good in preseason than to be bad...Dobbs is a lot better than last year and yes it's true that we've seen in the past players play well in the preseason and be horrible in season, but I also saw QB playing good in preseason and continuing during the season like Russell Wilson in 2012 or Dak Prescott in 2016

We have to wait how Dobbs will perform if he is the QB, but at least we have hope

If he plays well when he plays, his trade value will go up if the steelers want to trade him one day ...

At least we do not have to break out the torches and pitchforks to get ready to go after Landry Jones

polamalubeast
09-13-2018, 04:41 PM

polamalubeast
09-13-2018, 06:10 PM

DesertSteel
09-13-2018, 06:39 PM
Chance Dobbs plays is about <1% IMO.

SteelersCanadian
09-14-2018, 12:08 PM
Ben missed two days of practice and proceeded to play in a playoff game. He was limited today in practice which means that he's absolutely playing on Sunday.

He's fine. I'm just shocked he wasn't in a full body-cast for such a significant injury.

- - - Updated - - -

... And Tomlin confirmed that Roethlisberger was a full participant in practice today. He's going on Sunday.

Mojouw
09-14-2018, 12:43 PM
If the defense gives up less than 30 points, then I would call that the "goal" for Steelers.

The offense needs to score 4 TDs.

DesertSteel
09-14-2018, 12:51 PM
The first "must win" game of the season LOL...

- - - Updated - - -

9 FGs for Boz.

polamalubeast
09-14-2018, 03:01 PM
Game Status
QB Ben Roethlisberger (Rt. Elbow) - Questionable
CB Joe Haden (Hamstring) - Doubtful
CB Artie Burns (Toe) - Questionable
G David DeCastro (Hand) - Doubtful
TE Vance McDonald (Foot) - Questionable
DE Tyson Alualu (Shoulder) - Doubtful
DE Cameron Heyward (Knee) - Questionable

Friday, 9/14
QB Ben Roethlisberger (Rt. Elbow) - Full
CB Joe Haden (Hamstring) - DNP
CB Artie Burns (Toe) - Limited
G David DeCastro (Hand) - DNP
TE Vance McDonald (Foot) - Full
DE Tyson Alualu (Shoulder) - Limited
DE Cameron Heyward (Knee) - Full

AtlantaDan
09-14-2018, 04:11 PM
Kansas City Chiefs Participation/Injury Report, Week 2

Game Status
S Eric Berry (Heel) - Doubtful
LB Ben Niemann (Hamstring) - Out

Friday, 9/14
S Eric Berry (Heel) - DNP
LB Ben Niemann (Hamstring) - DNP
CB Kendall Fuller (Thumb) - Full
DT Justin Hamilton (Ankle) - Full
LB Reggie Ragland (Knee) - Full
RB Darrel Williams (Shoulder) - Full

Other than Berry Chiefs starters pretty healthy - Niemann is a rookie undrafted free agent backup RILB

stillers4me
09-15-2018, 11:25 AM

86WARD
09-15-2018, 01:56 PM

Dramarama! This was classic Drama Ben...lol.

43Hitman
09-15-2018, 03:26 PM
Ben didn't even comment on his elbow till Tomlin told the press. How is that drama?

86WARD
09-15-2018, 06:51 PM
He bumped his funny bone and it’s a big deal...lol

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
09-15-2018, 07:02 PM
He bumped his funny bone and it’s a big deal...lol I don't find that one bit Humerus.

polamalubeast
09-15-2018, 07:13 PM

teegre
09-15-2018, 07:40 PM
Dramarama!

That was cruel... cruel...

polamalubeast
09-16-2018, 06:06 AM

polamalubeast
09-16-2018, 07:13 AM

polamalubeast
09-16-2018, 08:06 AM

43Hitman
09-16-2018, 08:19 AM

I think Joe Rutter meant 3 touchdowns not interceptions...

tube517
09-16-2018, 08:37 AM

lipps83
09-16-2018, 09:45 AM
I think Joe Rutter meant 3 touchdowns not interceptions...

I read that as in those 7 games right after a multi-pick game, Ben has only thrown 3 interceptions in those games total.

43Hitman
09-16-2018, 10:40 AM
I read that as in those 7 games right after a multi-pick game, Ben has only thrown 3 interceptions in those games total.

Ahh, I see what you're saying. I didn't think of it that way. :thumbsup:

Mojouw
09-16-2018, 10:45 AM

Now he has a QB who can wind up and chuck it. Steelers always played a ton of zone on the Chiefs and had players to just put guys on the ground really quickly when Smith check-down.

Now Kelce and Hill can let it loose and try and run under some long passes from Mahomes. Could be interesting.

Born2Steel
09-16-2018, 11:08 AM
Pass rush better get home today. This Chief's offense has the tools to light us up. I would hate for this to turn into a score for score shootout type game.

86WARD
09-16-2018, 11:21 AM
DeCastro, Haden listed as inactive.

43Hitman
09-16-2018, 11:23 AM
DeCastro, Haden listed as inactive.

I heard that JW is going to have a more active role today too.

Fire Goodell
09-16-2018, 02:34 PM
Safe to say the defense failed it's first test

st33lersguy
09-16-2018, 02:59 PM
Defense a total fraud