PDA

View Full Version : Foster: 'No. 7 is magical'

polamalubeast
09-07-2018, 09:53 AM
He’s simply magic: There was a point last season when Ben Roethlisberger uttered the words, “Maybe I don’t have it anymore.”

As we all have learned, the words couldn’t be further from the truth.

Roethlisberger proved time and time again last year that yes, he certainly still has it, and entering his 15th season in the NFL, he just keeps on shining.

“I am telling you, No. 7 is magical,” said Ramon Foster. “He is a Hall of Fame quarterback. Every organization doesn’t have those. We are very, very lucky.

“Ben is the guy. He is a gamer. Whether he is playing pool, whether he is shooting basketballs in the garbage can. I think our offense starts and ends with him. To have us all collectively up front with a general like him behind us, the sky is the limit for us.”

Maurkice Pouncey, an offensive captain along with Roethlisberger, knows how good the team has it with him as their quarterback.

“The things he does, the way he operates himself, the way he throws the football,” said Pouncey. “You don’t appreciate it enough when you are playing. When we are all said and done, and sitting at the house and all the younger guys are playing, we know we had the opportunity to play with one of the best ever.”

If there is one player who has benefitted the most from Roethlisberger’s talents it’s Antonio Brown, and he is thankful to have him as his quarterback.

“Mentally physically, spiritually, he is gifted in all three phases,” said Brown. “Physically there is nothing he can’t do, nothing he hasn’t seen, nothing he hasn’t faced. He is the general. He has been doing it for 15 years. He is a Hall of Fame player. There is no one else better playing.”

read more

https://www.steelers.com/news/foster-no-7-is-magical