PDA

View Full Version : Josh "The Mad Scientist" Dobbs?

Fire Goodell
09-04-2018, 11:30 AM
First he thwarts the evil organization's plan to get rid of him by outplaying Jones. But with Mason Rudolph drafted to be Ben's heir apparent, what plans does he have in store for that in the coming years.

Meet us next time on... I haven't thought of a name for this comic, but hey, who would be surprised if in 2-3 years he's our starter :chuckle:

tube517
09-04-2018, 11:34 AM
He's going to build a drone to combat those Evil Cheatriots**

DesertSteel
09-04-2018, 12:51 PM
May the best man win between Dobbs and Rudolph for the next great Steelers QB.

Dwinsgames
09-04-2018, 01:28 PM
May the best man win between Dobbs and Rudolph for the next great Steelers QB.

I am in hopes they both do exceedingly well and taxi the organization with a nearly impossible decision and at that point they make the right one and benefit from someone else to the tune of a big haul of draft picks

Fire Goodell
09-04-2018, 01:39 PM
I am in hopes they both do exceedingly well and taxi the organization with a nearly impossible decision and at that point they make the right one and benefit from someone else to the tune of a big haul of draft picks

My thoughts exactly, that'd be the best case scenario. Find our next franchise QB and get some high draft picks for the other.

polamalubeast
09-04-2018, 02:53 PM

This is my dream...But if one of the two become Good or great,I will still be very happy.

86WARD
09-05-2018, 08:51 AM

That’s the Patriot way!!