PDA

View Full Version : In Honor of Jeff Fisher's Ref Whine---

Craic
09-21-2010, 11:34 AM
I am watching the game again (didn't get through it yesterday). So I thought I would start a thread and update it with every missed penalty I saw against the Steelers.

Craic
09-21-2010, 11:39 AM
First, 8:14 of the 1st quarter. Screen pass to the left for the Titans. Center Eugene Amano TACKLES Timmons, as Timmons is breaking down to tackle the FB.

Same play, Farrior is at the 30 yard line and gets clipped by a WR coming back into the play. it isn't even close as the helmet of the Titans player looks to be almost in the back of Farrior.

BTW, this is the play where Farrior had to be helped off the field.

Craic
09-21-2010, 12:10 PM
3:48, first quarter. penalty against Kemo for false start. The problem is, it wasn't a penalty. Frame by frame, he literally jumped AS the ball started moving. That isn't a false start, that is excellent timing.

Dino 6 Rings
09-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Vince Young should have been flagged the moment he came out of the tunnel for having the Nerve to think he actually had a chance of beating the Steelers. 15 Yard Penalty for Unneccessary Ignorance. Automatic First Down!

kmsteelerwr15
09-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Vince Young should have been flagged the moment he came out of the tunnel for having the Nerve to think he actually had a chance of beating the Steelers. 15 Yard Penalty for Unneccessary Ignorance. Automatic First Down!

:rofl2::clap2:

Craic
09-21-2010, 12:30 PM
14:10, second quarter. LT 71 has his hand up on the facemask of Harrison. He first contacts Harrison, and Harrison simply throws him aside. 71 grabs his helmet as he is being thrown and hangs on, twisting the helmet. Should be a 15 yard penalty for facemask.

But some may say, "that penalty seldom gets called if it is that slight." Yes, but as Fischer said, please call it consistently.

Craic
09-21-2010, 12:31 PM

:chuckle:

Craic
09-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Very next play, 54 titans hits Keisel, and literally wraps him up, on arm around the front side, one arm around the back side, and rides him about 3 yards. Holding. Missed.

fansince'76
09-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Have Super Bowls XL and XLIII taught us nothing?

The Whiny-Assed Crybaby's Primer to NFL Officiating

1. Any and every call and no-call which benefits any and every opponent of the Steelers is always 100% correct and fair.

2. Any and every call and no-call which benefits the Steelers in any way, shape or form, is always incorrect and the result of paid-off refs and unfair favoritism by the NFL and the Steelers-loving media.

Craic
09-21-2010, 12:53 PM
The big run that was called back....

Well Fischer... how about the holding on Woodley as well. His jersey was being pulled about 3 inches away from his body, and spinning him around. I see THAT one was not called. Either way, that run was made by penalties. Luckily, one of the two were called.

For those of you who are watching... look at his right hand on the inside of the sleeve of Woodley.

Craic
09-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Second quarter isn't even over, and I have found 5 missed penalties against the Titans. A few of which on very important plays.

I think my point has been made... from this point on, its just :pw:

BuddhaBus
09-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Bravo, Preacher, bravo! :clap2:

ALLD
09-21-2010, 06:12 PM
It was reported on the NFL Network that the Titans also held during the previous week on the same play and were not flagged. Somebody saw it and the refs were looking for it this week. I would expect the refs to be looking for a pile driver, "Boston-Crab", or sleeper hold in the Bucs game.