PDA

View Full Version : Rapoport: Teams Discussing Trading For QB Josh Dobbs

Shoes
08-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Don’t think this will come as a huge shock to any of you but Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Josh Dobbs is expected to be available in trade talks as the roster cutdown date approaches. That comes from a report by NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, who tweeted out the following earlier Wednesday morning.

https://steelersdepot.com/2018/08/rapoport-teams-discussing-trading-for-qb-josh-dobbs/

Craic
08-29-2018, 02:29 PM
Well, if it happens, I hope he goes to a team and somewhere along the season gets a chance to start and just lights it up. I like the kid a lot.

Dwinsgames
08-29-2018, 03:20 PM
Well, if it happens, I hope he goes to a team and somewhere along the season gets a chance to start and just lights it up. I like the kid a lot.

this

BlackAndGold
08-29-2018, 03:58 PM
Looking at ATL, and Miami as two teams that could be interested.

ATL may want some youth in their QB room, Miami QB situation is a mess.

Don't expect much of a return, hoping Dobbs plays well against Carolina.

st33lersguy
08-29-2018, 06:47 PM
Hope they can get something for him if they aren't gonna keep him

tube517
08-30-2018, 05:26 AM
Fowler tweeted there is interest for trading for Dobbs and Landry

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

saturdaysarebetter
08-30-2018, 06:24 AM
Even though one might be more comfortable with Landry right now as a backup, Dobbs has more upside than Landry, but will he ever see the field with Rudolph ahead of him? Are you comfortable with Rudolph being the backup to get rid of Landry?

Dwinsgames
08-30-2018, 09:34 AM
Even though one might be more comfortable with Landry right now as a backup, Dobbs has more upside than Landry, but will he ever see the field with Rudolph ahead of him? Are you comfortable with Rudolph being the backup to get rid of Landry?

Dobbs is ahead of Rudolph according to the meaningless preseason depth chart https://www.steelers.com/team/depth-chart/

86WARD
08-30-2018, 03:26 PM
Packers could be a nice landing spot for Dobbs but not sure why Green Bay would trade for him after letting Hundley go for a 6th round pick unless they offered Pittsburgh a 7th rounder...