08-12-2018, 08:29 PM
click on the pic of ben and it should open a bunch of pics

pczach
08-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the picks.

Did your grandson have a good time?

Dwinsgames
08-12-2018, 08:51 PM
he had a blast ... was his first visit and got a dozen autographs , first one was Charlie Batch ... great pic of charlie is in there somewhere ..

he had a choice last year training camp or HoF he chose HoF after today he wants to make a couple trips to camp a summer .... said it blows the HoF experience away ( I would have to agree )

pczach
08-12-2018, 09:04 PM
I'm glad he had a great time.

It makes perfect sense to enjoy training camp more, especially a kid that didn't see so many of those men play that are in the HOF. He gets to see his heroes that he watches on TV in person for the first time, and even get to talk to some of them and get autographs. It's a no-brainer for a kid his age.

Thanks again for sharing some great pics.

Dwinsgames
08-12-2018, 09:05 PM
found it interested that Rudolph got quite a bit of work with the 1's and 2's ...

we know he isnt going to be the Starter but he was getting some reps with them ...

wonder if he is going to leapfrog Jones this next game to get a better understanding of where he is ?

Dwinsgames
08-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Bucky Hodges is a big dude that runs really fast...

if you did not know this already ... AB is uncoverable , best coverage on him today

Joe Haden 1 time but Brown still made the catch and beaten soundly almost every other rep they had together

Artie once but beaten soundly every other attempt

the best luck of anyone was Cam Sutton he had two solid reps vs AB and held him to 1 catch on three 1 vs 1's

mind you I did not see every rep as there where other things going on at same time and tried my best to take in as much as possible

Dwinsgames
08-12-2018, 10:24 PM
keep checking as I am STILL adding pics to that tweet thread

hawaiiansteeler
08-12-2018, 11:30 PM
great pics, thanks for sharing!

Butch
08-13-2018, 04:40 AM
Very cool pics and I love the updates as well. Thanks for sharing.

I know it was a Great experience to share with your Grandson, I'm glad he had a blast as well!!!

tube517
08-13-2018, 05:15 AM
Nice pictures.

:thumbsup:

86WARD
08-13-2018, 07:49 AM
Nice pics dwins!

Dwinsgames
08-13-2018, 09:46 AM
I am still adding ...

took about 500 have tweeted aprox 200 thus far , not gonna post all but just wanted to update that if you looked early you may want to look again

Dwinsgames
08-13-2018, 10:13 AM
oh as for the " Ben won't help Rudolph" its not his job crap .....

Ben was talking with , instructing / giving tips all day

where ever Ben was you usually found at least 2 of the other 3 QBs within arms reach , he is the leader of that group and if he was not helpful they wouldn't be flocking to him ..

I have always said find the guys who are hanging around the QB and you have found the guys trying to soak in knowledge in a learning environment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkfSkb9UYAA0kiL.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkfT7PyVsAEjotd.jpg

Dwinsgames
08-13-2018, 11:48 AM
another thing to consider and makes me believe AB will remain the punt returner in 2018 ( lessening the chance of Henderson making the 53 man roster )

Henderson muffed a punt in practice ( not gonna help you at cut time )

Sutton completely lost a ball in the sun ( again not going to exude confidence from the coaching staff )

Hawkman
08-13-2018, 02:00 PM
Great stuff! One year soon, going to make the trek from Richmond to camp.

Dwinsgames
08-13-2018, 02:01 PM
Great stuff! One year soon, going to make the trek from Richmond to camp.

I'll be there next year a few times as well I suspect

86WARD
08-13-2018, 04:47 PM
I'll be there next year a few times as well I suspect

Id be coming from the Philadelphia Area. Is it a difficult thing to get a hotel close to there and spend a couple days at camp?

Dwinsgames
08-13-2018, 05:41 PM
Id be coming from the Philadelphia Area. Is it a difficult thing to get a hotel close to there and spend a couple days at camp?

hmm there is hotels reasonably close right on rt30 within 10-12 miles of Latrobe , unsure what Latrobe has to offer to be honest I never have been in the town itself as I travel literally 3 roads to get there 18 to 76 (pa pike) to 30 ... and turn directly into St Vincent off of 30 .. passed a few hotels on 30 between the pike and St Vincent I think one was a Ramada inn not sure of the other ..

well worth your time for sure , enjoyable experience

you most likely would be coming the turnpike too, to rt 30 so would work out well

HollywoodSteel
08-13-2018, 06:02 PM
oh as for the " Ben won't help Rudolph" its not his job crap .....

Ben was talking with , instructing / giving tips all day

where ever Ben was you usually found at least 2 of the other 3 QBs within arms reach , he is the leader of that group and if he was not helpful they wouldn't be flocking to him ..

I have always said find the guys who are hanging around the QB and you have found the guys trying to soak in knowledge in a learning environment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkfSkb9UYAA0kiL.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkfT7PyVsAEjotd.jpg

Do you ever talk to Kurt or read his articles?

They are usually very short, with some angle in.

I think he’d love a tiny little scoop like this, with a picture to back it up.

Maybe the story would get picked up by bigger press too since it’s about “Ben drama.”

I HATE the current narrative that is repeated over and over about Ben’s draft day quote.

YOU DWINS could help end that narrative! ;)

Thanks for all of this, btw! Great picks!

Edmunds is in what I’d call “football shape”!

Dwinsgames
08-13-2018, 06:11 PM

Maybe the story would get picked up by bigger press too since it’s about “Ben drama.”

I HATE the current narrative that is repeated over and over about Ben’s draft day quote.

I talk to Curt almost daily , he has access to all the pics and have given him , Alex , steelcity blitz , steelersunderground , behind the steelcurtain , and a few others permission to use any of them they like if they so desire we all follow one another on twitter and bs back n forth , not everyone can make it to camp and not everyone has a decent camera these days ( phones used in place and you just do not get good pics at any distances ...

anyone here that writes is also welcome to use them .

Dwinsgames
08-14-2018, 01:51 PM