PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to Latrobe tomorrow ?

Dwinsgames
08-11-2018, 10:56 PM
I am taking my oldest grandson to camp tomorrow wondering if anyone from here will be there ?

hawaiiansteeler
08-11-2018, 11:24 PM
I am taking my oldest grandson to camp tomorrow wondering if anyone from here will be there ?

that's awesome, I'm jealous. have fun, has your oldest grandson ever gone before?

Dwinsgames
08-11-2018, 11:30 PM
that's awesome, I'm jealous. have fun, has your oldest grandson ever gone before?

his first time he is so stoked , 11 years old but a huge fan ... every time he gets money he is like Pap can you take me to walmart I wanna buy football cards .... in 2 years he has collected about 11k cards lol

wants to take his Terrible Towel , one of his Steelers jerseys a steeler football and hat in hopes of an autograph or two ...

I'm like do you really wanna carry all that ?

so hopefully he takes about half of it lol

I'll post some pics I am sure

pczach
08-11-2018, 11:37 PM
That's awesome man! Have a great time with your grandson!

:tt02:

hawaiiansteeler
08-11-2018, 11:50 PM
his first time he is so stoked , 11 years old but a huge fan ... every time he gets money he is like Pap can you take me to walmart I wanna buy football cards .... in 2 years he has collected about 11k cards lol

wants to take his Terrible Towel , one of his Steelers jerseys a steeler football and hat in hopes of an autograph or two ...

I'm like do you really wanna carry all that ?

so hopefully he takes about half of it lol

I'll post some pics I am sure

sooooo cool, please do...

Butch
08-12-2018, 02:08 AM
W0W wish I was close enogh, but with that said I hope you 2 have a Great time enjoy it a little for me too!!! You are raising your grandson the right way...Go Steelers!!!

stillers4me
08-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Advice....get there early to get him a good spot along the fence. Those kids are vicious. :lol:

AtlantaDan
08-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Have a great time :thumbsup:

I regret not going to St Vincents when I was living in Pittsburgh in the 70s