PDA

View Full Version : Ju Ju Anticipating Possible Payback From Burfict In 2018: He is A Savage

stillers4me
07-25-2018, 05:35 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster certainly produced several memorable moments during his 2017 rookie season both on and off the field. While the USC product and the team’s 2017 second-round selection garnered plenty attention in 2017 for his entertaining end zone celebrations and stolen bicycle escapades, his fourth quarter, Week 13 block of Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict is what probably endeared him the most to fans of the Steelers. At the very least, that block that started with Burfict being completely knocked off his feet and ending with Smith-Schuster standing over him, has likely saved the young Steelers wide receiver quite a bit of dining out money ever since.

During a recent interview with Master Tesfatsion of Bleacher Report, Smith Schuster was asked about his block last season on Burfict and how he’s since posted several memes and gifs of it on his social media accounts.

“I’m not even the one making those. The fans are doing those,” Smith-Schuster said. “I didn’t know how big it was to take Burfict out like that. After that hit, I don’t have to pay for anything. When I go to bars, I don’t have to pay for drinks or anything. “Yo, we appreciate what you did,” ............

Read more @ https://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/07/smith-schuster-anticipating-possible-payback-from-burfict-in-2018-hes-a-savage/

86WARD
07-25-2018, 09:43 AM
It’s coming...that’s just the kind of asshole Burfict is.

SteelMember
07-25-2018, 11:07 AM
:rulez: Can't have the thread without the gif :chuckle:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/75912e1c502a79c7c04b95a93142b557/tenor.gif?itemid=10448744

Fire Goodell
07-25-2018, 11:51 AM
How many suspensions does Burfict already have? Does he get suspended for a season if he pulls some revenge crap?

Hawkman
07-25-2018, 03:19 PM
How many suspensions does Burfict already have? Does he get suspended for a season if he pulls some revenge crap?

Wouldn’t that be sweet.