PDA

View Full Version : QBs sending text over shadow LB drills and #1 pick

Dwinsgames
05-12-2018, 07:41 AM
so as suspected by many we drafted a Linebacker/S in round 1 and not a pure S as some thought

995279729447010307https://tter.com/MarkKaboly/

GBMelBlount
05-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Thanks for sharing Dwins.

I am really excited about Edmunds athleticism and potential and I also really like how he handles himself in interviews as well.

It will be interesting to see how Tomlin stretches players positionally to compensate for apparently not directly addressing the glaring need at ILB.

Back on topic, I wonder if Ben will text Rudolph again today...or, vice versa...:hmm:

:willy:

teegre
05-12-2018, 09:44 AM
I also really like how he handles himself in interviews as well.

During the red carpet, I thought that he handled himself VERY well. He was there to support his brother (Tremaine). Likewise, Tremaine said he wasn’t leaving until Terrell got drafted.

And, I truly do not think that they knew that Terrell would go in R1. They honestly were just supporting each other.

In other words, the Edmunds family is much like the Watt family: supportive... and it is a major positive to have one of them on your team.

Dwinsgames
05-12-2018, 11:19 AM
During the red carpet, I thought that he handled himself VERY well. He was there to support his brother (Tremaine). Likewise, Tremaine said he wasn’t leaving until Terrell got drafted.

And, I truly do not think that they knew that Terrell would go in R1. They honestly were just supporting each other.

In other words, the Edmunds family is much like the Watt family: supportive... and it is a major positive to have one of them on your team.

speaking of Tremaine , the Bills just announced they have come to terms on his 4 year rookie deal