PDA

View Full Version : Next week`s O-line

Mtn.Steel
09-20-2010, 11:46 AM
I wonder who it will be? So many injuries that WE will probably not know who starts/plays until weeks end. Who do you predict/want to be starters and at what position?

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-20-2010, 03:51 PM
I think it will be the same as week 1. Starks will be back, Essex will get some therapy and its all back to mediocre instead of terrible.

The Duke
09-20-2010, 05:00 PM
and its all back to mediocre instead of terrible.

:lol:

Starks should be back baring setback, and I'm thankful, the injury looked way worse at the moment

I'd hope Legursky starts over Essex. He's impressing me more every time

LLT
09-20-2010, 05:03 PM
:lol:

I'd hope Legursky starts over Essex. He's impressing me more every time

I was going to say the same thing....but I'm a big Legursky "homer" anyway.....and before anyone says it...thats homER!!

Burghfan58
09-20-2010, 05:27 PM
I can't beleive Ramon Foster isn't a better option than a gimpy Essex.

ALLD
09-20-2010, 06:20 PM
You also have to figure out which position they are going to play. Only Starks and Pouncey would play one position each. Others may have to rotate between guard and tackle. Hopefully we won't be down to drawing straws.

JayC
09-20-2010, 06:53 PM
i will be happy to have the mediocre max starks back this week after watching tony hills.

Kaeg
09-20-2010, 06:56 PM
If they really run low on guys I'm available. At all 5'8" 165 lbs of me.

steelpride12
09-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Starks returning to our lineup I think would be huge. He may not be a great LT, but compared to Hills ill be damn happy!

steelerdude15
09-20-2010, 07:01 PM
i will be happy to have the mediocre max starks back this week after watching tony hills.
I wouldn't exactly say he's mediocre, is he the best no, but he's better than other people at his position and is one of the strong points of our offensive line. I hope he does come back by next weekend.

SteelerFanInStl
09-20-2010, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't exactly say he's mediocre, is he the best no, but he's better than other people at his position and is one of the strong points of our offensive line. I hope he does come back by next weekend.

I wouldn't call him good so I think that makes him mediocre or average. He's certainly getting paid way more than he's worth. I'm glad to have him back this week though after the performance of his replacements.

GBMelBlount
09-20-2010, 09:19 PM
I think it will be the same as week 1. Starks will be back, Essex will get some therapy and its all back to mediocre instead of terrible.

LOL! Mediocre never looked so good!

Seriously, I never thought I would be pining for Starks...

smokin3000gt
09-20-2010, 09:35 PM

:sofunny:

mediocre is going to rock so hard next week :chuckle: