PDA

View Full Version : New Steelers S Terrell Edmunds Says Surgically Repaired Shoulder Now 100 Percent

stillers4me
04-27-2018, 05:14 PM
A left shoulder injury that he initially suffered last spring couldn’t keep new Pittsburgh Steelers safety Terrell Edmunds off the field for most of his 2017 season at Virginia Tech. While he reportedly played injured in 10 games during the 2017 season, the torn labrum that he had reportedly been dealing with eventually got the best of him and thus needed to be surgically repaired this past November.

During his Friday afternoon introductory press conference in Pittsburgh, Edmunds, the Steelers first-round selection in the 2018 NFL Draft, was asked if his repaired shoulder will limit him in practices in any capacity this offseason.

“No sir,” Edmunds replied. “I was actually a cleared maybe about a month ago, you could say, and everything’s a hundred percent. They said I’m good for contact and everything. So I’m ready to go.”.....

read more @ http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/04/new-steelers-s-terrell-edmunds-says-surgically-repaired-shoulder-now-100-percent/

st33lersguy
04-27-2018, 05:55 PM
Great news

ALLD
04-27-2018, 07:25 PM
Another glass S?