PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison On Le’Veon Bell’s ‘Villain’ Comments: ‘Welcome To The City’

Shoes
03-30-2018, 06:54 PM
Harrison, another brain child.

Le’Veon Bell apparently isn’t the only Steeler who felt like a villain to the city. After Bell’s tweet taking a shot at Steelers’ Nation, where he said he wanted to be the hero but was treated like a villain, an objectively dumb thing to say, James Harrison commented on his post echoing a similar statement.
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/03/james-harrison-leveon-bells-villain-comments-welcome-to-city/

steelreserve
03-30-2018, 07:29 PM
Ah yes, and now Mr. Harrison-Oppenheimer weighs in on the situation. Scholars in the field take note.

Shoes
03-30-2018, 07:37 PM
Ah yes, and now Mr. Harrison-Oppenheimer weighs in on the situation. Scholars in the field take note.

:lol:

teegre
03-30-2018, 07:50 PM
Coincidentally... the Penguin agrees with the Joker that Gotham City treats them
like villains.

st33lersguy
03-30-2018, 08:06 PM
I bet Harrison can relate a lot to acting like a selfish jackass

pczach
03-30-2018, 08:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ghQDiGazLk

Fire Goodell
03-30-2018, 08:59 PM
Judas harrison with his 2 cents, lol

Sure man, it's the city's fault you got outplayed by TJ Watt?

Born2Steel
03-30-2018, 09:08 PM
Thought.....if McCullers is cut and not Harrison, Harrison continues to sleep through meetings and be a disgruntled no hat on game days. Is he still as beloved by the fans as he was before Watt took his playing spot? Because that's really the ONLY reason he ended up with the Pats at all. He should be signed back to the Steeler roster so he can retire as a Steeler.

Fire Goodell
03-30-2018, 09:21 PM
Thought.....if McCullers is cut and not Harrison, Harrison continues to sleep through meetings and be a disgruntled no hat on game days. Is he still as beloved by the fans as he was before Watt took his playing spot? Because that's really the ONLY reason he ended up with the Pats at all. He should be signed back to the Steeler roster so he can retire as a Steeler.

For me personally, anybody who plays for the Patriots* is dead to me. He burnt that bridge

Shoes
03-30-2018, 09:25 PM

But Harrison wanted released and he retired a Steeler a few years ago, I don't see the FO going through that exercise again

hawaiiansteeler
03-30-2018, 09:26 PM
For me personally, anybody who plays for the Patriots* is dead to me. He burnt that bridge

the Cheatriots* and the Bungholes, sorry but no way should that kind of a traitor be allowed to retire as a Pittsburgh Steeler.

DesertSteel
03-31-2018, 03:10 PM
Two peas in a pod........ Both are sports villains........

Mojouw
03-31-2018, 03:40 PM
This thread just proves the point.

Shoes
03-31-2018, 06:14 PM
Two peas in a pod........ Both are sports villains........

Yep, Harrison isn't getting any attention so he's going to try the Bell plan. :chuckle: Expect the sled & weight lifting instagram videos next.

Born2Steel
03-31-2018, 10:18 PM
Harrison is done as a Steeler, I get that. But can we not just call it a day and part on friendly terms?

Shoes
03-31-2018, 11:45 PM
Harrison is done as a Steeler, I get that. But can we not just call it a day and part on friendly terms?

Sure, but some people have the need to defend assholes. Harrison put the bait on the hook, he's crying the same blues as Bell. Remember that selfie he posted of him and Brady in the Pats locker room? Any idea who's nose he was trying rub in that? Right James, "Welcome To The City" They make a public statement, they will get a public response.

ALLD
04-01-2018, 06:56 AM
Why do they make it so personal? If the NFL is a business, just go about it and keepa you mouth shut up.

Hawkman
04-01-2018, 07:09 AM
After the hundred yards Interception return.....in the Super Bowl.......he will ALWAYS be near and dear to my heart....done.

Moose
04-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Screw Harrison and Bell both! Harrison lost all my respect when he signed with the bungholes....he became a useless traitor....then he double proved his point of being a piece of shit when he signed with the cheators........don't wish bad harm on anyone, but hope he breaks a leg. Bell...same issue from me. He is a 'me only' person. ( IF TRADED, no matter where he goes). My respect for him was lost when he decided not to be at camp, took 'weeks and weeks' to get a grove going doing regular season which somewhat hurt the team...screw him as well....another 'break a leg' to him where ever he ends up. Neither a TRUE Steeler in my book....cya assholes !

steelcityboyz
04-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Both seem to forget that the fans of this terrible city made them be able to live a life that all of us can only dream about... Fuck them both.

Steeldude
04-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Both seem to forget that the fans of this terrible city made them be able to live a life that all of us can only dream about... Fuck them both.

No, their physical abilities gave them their dream.

Butch
04-01-2018, 06:57 PM
I don't like that James is using this as trying to prove his own case for leaving the team. I agree that what he has done when he played with us is enough to keep my respect. He will always be a Steeler for me. I don't like that he went to that team last year, but as for the bungles that was mostly forced on him. He was released by the Steelers and then tried to get them to take him back for less money but they did not bite so he took what he was offered and he ended up coming back. I have no problem with James coming back to retire a Steeler.

As for Bell, he's been ruined since he was influenced by sucker punch. I sincerely believe that is why he is doing what he is doing at the end of his career. I found it suspicious when he mysteriously became injured in the cheats game 2 years ago and I will not be surprised if he ends up playing on that team before all is said and done. Wouldn't surprise me if he does so taking less than what he is being offered by us. I personally have no love lost for him and even if we suck at RB for years to come I will say good riddance to him when he leaves.

steelcityboyz
04-01-2018, 07:40 PM
No, their physical abilities gave them their dream.Oh, and the fans coin that they lay out to make them rich isn't any factor? Ok then.

st33lersguy
04-01-2018, 09:11 PM
T.O. Harrison is probably upset that there are fans that dare side against him after his behavior and that he was made a villain through his own actions and just wanted to throw shades at the fan. Of course such a point of view would require Harrison to believe that he didn't do anything wrong and to think everything he did was justified which I'm sure is what he thinks

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the fans coin that they lay out to make them rich isn't any factor? Ok then.

Agreed, the fans going to the game and tuning in on TV help bring in the revenue which allows for the big money contracts to be churned out

teegre
04-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Harrison was great.
T.O. was great.
O.J. was great.
Ray Lewis was great.

Doesn't mean that any of them were likable.

Steeldude
04-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Oh, and the fans coin that they lay out to make them rich isn't any factor? Ok then.

They would have caught on with another team. Without their physical abilities they wouldn't be in the NFL.

teegre
04-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Without their physical abilities they wouldn't be in the NFL.

Dri Archer was... :wink02:

DesertSteel
04-01-2018, 10:01 PM
They would have caught on with another team. Without their physical abilities they wouldn't be in the NFL.
Yeah they'd both be working for Burger King...

st33lersguy
04-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Yeah they'd both be working for Burger King...

No, leveon would choose dairy queen

Iron Steeler
04-03-2018, 09:34 PM
We havr an oppurtinity here .

Bell not a good culture guy Supreme talent.

Trade for a few 1st round picks. Leverage those picks to keep stock piling picks for 2020 (Post Ben Draft)

He could be the like Hershel Walker trade that catapulted the 90s cowboys.