PDA

View Full Version : Hey steeler fans

Packers
03-22-2018, 10:20 AM
Take care of Morgan Burnett for us. We will miss him in Green Bay. I'm happy at least he went to a classy team like the Steelers. I hope he does well for you guys, have a good offseason guys. I hope you guys have a great season next year. God bless you all.

86WARD
03-22-2018, 12:25 PM
Same wishes in you direction. For your sake, hope Aaron Rodgers stays healthy.

Mojouw
03-22-2018, 01:22 PM
Rodgers to Grahamn should be a thing of beauty in the red zone. IF both stay healthy could emerge as one of the most unstoppable plays in football.

GBMelBlount
03-22-2018, 01:28 PM
Same wishes in you direction. For your sake, hope Aaron Rodgers stays healthy.

And if he does get hurt, I would imagine he has plenty of insurance.

pczach
03-22-2018, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the well wishes Packers.

I know he has been injured a bit, but he seems to be a very good player when healthy and a classy guy that wants to win badly.

I hope that Rodgers is completely healthy and you have a great season.

Moose
03-23-2018, 10:53 AM
Thanks Packers. Hope Rodgers stays healthy for you all.....classy guy. Well wishes to you Packers, have a great summer.

Fire Goodell
03-23-2018, 11:47 AM
oh he'll be safe here don't worry. Our coaching staff has a tendency to keep secondary players on the roster / starting even if they're downright horrible like they did with blake and mitchell

hope this guy doesnt pee the bed like they did, but when it comes to our secondary, I'm a little cynical because of so many bad years

Hawkman
03-23-2018, 01:11 PM
oh he'll be safe here don't worry. Our coaching staff has a tendency to keep secondary players on the roster / starting even if they're downright horrible like they did with blake and mitchell

hope this guy doesnt pee the bed like they did, but when it comes to our secondary, I'm a little cynical because of so many bad years

Gotta love your definition of bad years.

Fire Goodell
03-24-2018, 02:08 AM
Gotta love your definition of bad years.

Well after Troy / Ike fell off, it was year after year of pain

Born2Steel
03-25-2018, 01:12 AM
Take care of Morgan Burnett for us. We will miss him in Green Bay. I'm happy at least he went to a classy team like the Steelers. I hope he does well for you guys, have a good offseason guys. I hope you guys have a great season next year. God bless you all.

Ummm....ok.

Lady Steel
03-26-2018, 12:23 PM
Thanks, Packers. I hope you and yours are well. :)