PDA

View Full Version : FA is here!! Are we even talking to anybody?!

DesertSteel
03-13-2018, 07:13 PM
What’s the word? Are we talking to anyone? Rumors?

Whatcha got? Post it up.

Dwinsgames
03-13-2018, 07:23 PM
people asking about #Steelers (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash) and free Agency ...my best answer is plug in the movie groundhog day and you will have all the answers I have ......

SteelerFanInStl
03-13-2018, 07:26 PM
I haven't heard a single thing about the Steelers, not even a rumor.

Psycho Ward 86
03-13-2018, 07:57 PM

Shoes
03-13-2018, 07:57 PM
https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Market-for-ILB-probably-too-steep-for-Pittsburgh-Steelers-116189184

Avery Williamson, like this much better than Timmons returning.

86WARD
03-13-2018, 08:36 PM
https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Market-for-ILB-probably-too-steep-for-Pittsburgh-Steelers-116189184

Avery Williamson, like this much better than Timmons returning.

Nope. You snooze, you lose. Another ILB off the market...

Shoes
03-13-2018, 08:38 PM
Nope. You snooze, you lose. Another ILB off the market...

Who took him?

86WARD
03-13-2018, 08:39 PM
Jets expected to sign him.

st33lersguy
03-13-2018, 08:46 PM
And here come the people acting like super bowls are won in the first week of free agency complain about the Steelers waiting in free agency

DesertSteel
03-13-2018, 08:56 PM
And here come the people acting like super bowls are won in the first week of free agency complain about the Steelers waiting in free agency
Browns are winning the Super Bowl this year!!!

86WARD
03-13-2018, 09:30 PM
ILB Josh Bynes re-signing with the Cardinals.

Psycho Ward 86
03-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Think I saw a tweet the other day about how a weak WR class has inflated the prices of FA receivers. Just another reason to be thankful that we have Juju and Bryant around on their rookie deals...

Sammy Watkins on a 3 year $48 million dollar deal. Abundant potential obviously with his pedigree, but little to show for it...the Sam Bradford of WR's as it stands for now

teegre
03-13-2018, 09:48 PM
The Seahawks re-signed FS Bradley McDougald to a three year/$13 million deal. It is significant, because he is the ONLY free agent of their own that they even negotiated with, let alone re-signed.

That’s not starter money, but it does allow them to move Earl Thomas.

As in... please, let the Steelers be trading for Earl Thomas.

hawaiiansteeler
03-13-2018, 10:38 PM
The Seahawks re-signed FS Bradley McDougald to a three year/$13 million deal. It is significant, because he is the ONLY free agent of their own that they even negotiated with, let alone re-signed.

That’s not starter money, but it does allow them to move Earl Thomas.

As in... please, let the Steelers be trading for Earl Thomas.

Seahawks re-sign S Bradley McDougald (3 years, $13.95 million): B Grade

Unlike the massive overpay at the same time today, this contract is far more reasonable. Contrary to James Hurst, Bradley McDougald is a competent player who figures to be a positive contributor in 2018.

Re-signing McDougald was important for the Seahawks. Given that Kam Chancellor will miss time with an injury, and Earl Thomas is talking about getting traded, McDougald will start numerous games next year. He's not a great player by any means, but he's a decent starter who plays well in coverage. His tackling needs to improve, but he certainly won't embarrass himself.

The money seems right for McDougald, so I'm going to award Seattle a solid "B" grade for this move.

http://walterfootball.com/freeagentsigninggrades.php

pczach
03-14-2018, 06:00 AM
Browns are winning the Super Bowl this year!!!

They can only win with Tomlin's players.....

DesertSteel
03-14-2018, 10:20 AM
They can only win with Tomlin's players.....
I throw one at you........... After the Browns fire their coach after (or during) the 2018 season, Bill Cowher comes out of retirement to coach the Browns and leads them to the playoffs in 2019.

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 10:49 AM
I throw one at you........... After the Browns fire their coach after (or during) the 2018 season, Bill Cowher comes out of retirement to coach the Browns and leads them to the playoffs in 2019.

...and loses in the AFCCG.

Mojouw
03-14-2018, 10:59 AM
You will know they are getting serious with someone when you see another restructure and Mitchell get's released. Immediately after that, I bet we hear about a signing. If those two things do not happen, then we flirted with some dudes but they left us hanging for a prettier girl with a richer daddy. Or something - that metaphor fell apart.

BlackAndGold
03-14-2018, 11:10 AM
All the top LB's have been signed. Unless they can trade for Mychal Kendricks(someone I wanted them to trade for last offseason) they may have to look at safeties.

Mojouw
03-14-2018, 11:18 AM
All the top LB's have been signed. Unless they can trade for Mychal Kendricks(someone I wanted them to trade for last offseason) they may have to look at safeties.

And all those guys got just goofy money. It is amazing that Hightower struggled to get $10 million on the open market last year and now guys that are not as good as him are easily getting 9+ million.

There is nothing more dangerous than an NFL GM with money and a 6-10 to 8-8 team.

BlackAndGold
03-14-2018, 11:25 AM
And all those guys got just goofy money. It is amazing that Hightower struggled to get $10 million on the open market last year and now guys that are not as good as him are easily getting 9+ million.

There is nothing more dangerous than an NFL GM with money and a 6-10 to 8-8 team.

The market seems to change every other year it seems.

The Giants just made Nate Solder the highest paid offensive lineman in the league, just amazing. These type of deals can come back and haunt a team for 2-3 years.

LLT
03-14-2018, 11:33 AM
As of now....I think the market is leaning towards us getting OL depth in free agency. That seems to be where the supply/demand has value at this point. (Solder not withstanding)

Mojouw
03-14-2018, 11:42 AM

The Giants just made Nate Solder the highest paid offensive lineman in the league, just amazing. These type of deals can come back and haunt a team for 2-3 years.

Notice how (mostly) teams that don't suck year in and year out are NOT involved in this nonsense? I guess they Giants are usually good...but other than that....

SteelMember
03-14-2018, 11:49 AM
According to the Sporting News Free agent tracker (http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-free-agency-2018-tracker-signings-trades-cuts/1gsmmd79bkzcf12e73v2pq8dkz)... :huh:

Pittsburgh Steelers

2/10 — Re-signed FB Roosevelt Nix to four-year contract extension
3/6 — Offered franchise tag to RB Le’Veon Bell
3/12 — Released CB William Gay
3/12 — Released S Mike Mitchell
3/12 — Signed K Chris Boswell to one-year contract

pczach
03-14-2018, 11:58 AM

A singularity will form at the center of the universe and swallow everything.

LLT
03-14-2018, 12:07 PM

Spot on

Especially for a player that wouldn't be in the top 20 at his position. Furthermore....He is going to be 30 years old next month. Its not like he is an ascending player.

- - - Updated - - -

According to the Sporting News Free agent tracker (http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-free-agency-2018-tracker-signings-trades-cuts/1gsmmd79bkzcf12e73v2pq8dkz)... :huh:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Good....sorry to say it...but he was the weakest link in our defensive backfield.

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 12:18 PM

Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm pretty sure that's wrong. There's no mention anywhere else of him getting released. I just checked nfl.com and there's no transaction for him.

BlackAndGold
03-14-2018, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that's wrong. There's no mention anywhere else of him getting released. I just checked nfl.com and there's no transaction for him.

Mitchell and Gay are going to be cut, should be announced later today.

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 12:28 PM
Mitchell and Gay are going to be cut, should be announced later today.

"are going to be" is the key there. That site lists him as having been cut two days ago. I have also yet to even read anything saying definitively that Mitchell is being cut, unlike Gay. I sure hope that it happens but it hasn't yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Mathieu was just released by AZ.

BlackAndGold
03-14-2018, 12:29 PM
"are going to be" is the key there. That site lists him as having been cut two days ago. I have also yet to even read anything saying definitively that Mitchell is being cut, unlike Gay. I sure hope that it happens but it hasn't yet.

Because they are waiting until 4pm to do so.

He gone

Maybe he takes a paycut? (Still doubt he returns)

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 12:34 PM
Because they are waiting until 4pm to do so.

He gone

Maybe he takes a paycut? (Still doubt he returns)

I sure as Hell hope that the Steelers don't bring him back. Just get rid of him.

Why does this site not quote properly some time?

BlackAndGold
03-14-2018, 12:45 PM
I sure as Hell hope that the Steelers don't bring him back. Just get rid of him.

Why does this site not quote properly some time?

Believe you wrote above the quotes

Are you making sure you're writing under the [quote]?

*Did an example with the Red writing above* when you don't.

Shoes
03-14-2018, 12:55 PM
Cardinals cutting Tyrann Mathieu
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/14/cardinals-cutting-tyrann-mathieu/

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 12:58 PM
Are you making sure you're writing under the [quote]?

*Did an example with the Red writing above* when you don't.

Yes. I'm a Software Engineer and write web apps so I know how basic HTML works. :) The closing quote tag is before my text but it's not getting closed.

I'm guessing that it has something to do with quoting a post that has a tweet in it.

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 01:03 PM
Joe Thomas is retiring. That leaves a gaping hole at LT for the Browns.

Mojouw
03-14-2018, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=BlackAndGold;636913]Are you making sure you're writing under the

Yes. I'm a Software Engineer and write web apps so I know how basic HTML works. :) The closing quote tag is before my text but it's not getting closed.

I'm guessing that it has something to do with quoting a post that has a tweet in it.

Tweets seem to give the quote feature all kinds of problems.

BlackAndGold
03-14-2018, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=BlackAndGold;636913]Are you making sure you're writing under the

Twitter is the devil.

- - - Updated - - -

Joe Thomas is retiring. That leaves a gaping hole at LT for the Browns.

One hell of a player

Steeldude
03-14-2018, 01:26 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/03/eagles-lb-mychal-kendricks-could-be-a-steelers-target-in-coming-hours/

Iron Steeler
03-14-2018, 01:34 PM
Zach Brown LB from Reskins?
Tre Boston S from Chargers?
Tyrell Pryor FA WR
Tyran Mathieu S from Cardnials
Lawrence Timmons

All on my wish list

EzraTank
03-14-2018, 01:40 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Mathieu was just released by AZ.

This intrigues me, but he's hurt a lot and has already torn BOTH of his ACL's by age 25.

Dwinsgames
03-14-2018, 01:49 PM
Cardinals cutting Tyrann Mathieu
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/14/cardinals-cutting-tyrann-mathieu/

rescind Bells tag and sign this man , secondary issues become less eye opening ( we lost in playoffs because we could not stop a shitty QB or his running game not because we couldn't score points)

draft the RB to compliment Conner and call it a day

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 02:06 PM
This intrigues me, but he's hurt a lot and has already torn BOTH of his ACL's by age 25.

I'm intrigued also but yea, the injuries are scary and some team is going to offer him a big contract. Maybe that will give us a better chance of signing one of the other FA safeties.

Mojouw
03-14-2018, 02:09 PM
rescind Bells tag and sign this man , secondary issues become less eye opening ( we lost in playoffs because we could not stop a shitty QB or his running game not because we couldn't score points)

draft the RB to compliment Conner and call it a day

Why? A sub 200 pound safety who injuries have sapped of his explosion and playmaking ability? Has one season without a massive injury. His own team (who has cap space) determined that he simply isn't the "Honey Badger" any longer because his body is breaking down.

When he is at his best, Mathieu is a disruptive force out of the slot in a hybrid safety/CB role where he helps in run support and is a highly effective blitzer off the edge. Sound like anyone else you can think of? I don't know, maybe Mike Hilton who costs pennies on the dollar?

So, an injury prone player who despite playing a ton of snaps last season (for the first time ever) made less impactful plays, ranked in the middle of the CB pack in coverage, and Mike Hilton had 3 more sacks, same # of INTS and only 1 less pass defensed.

But yeah, let's get to the front of the line to give the dude a big pay-day. Great player, but he is already more name than game.

BlackAndGold
03-14-2018, 02:26 PM
Really hope they'll offer something for Kendricks. He is not Shazier but he would bring speed to the defense.

Trade for Kendricks (A 5th rounder for MK, or maybe Sensabaugh+7th rounder for MK)
Sign: Safety, Terrence Brooks
Sign: ILB, Kevin Pierre-Louis

86WARD
03-14-2018, 02:35 PM
People/media (not directed at a single person here) keep ragging on Mathieu because of his “injuries” yet he led the league in plays played in 2017. Yet some of the same say Maurkice Pouncey isn’t injury prone...his injuries are “excused”...

Just saying.

Bradham re-signing with Eagles. Eagles also signing Ngata to a one year deal.

86WARD
03-14-2018, 02:41 PM
Demario Davis (LB) gonna sign with the Saints...

86WARD
03-14-2018, 03:15 PM
Todd Davis (LB) re-signing with the Broncos...

86WARD
03-14-2018, 03:18 PM
Patriots keep Rex Burkhead

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 03:25 PM
Todd Davis (LB) re-signing with the Broncos...

Another possible signing gone...

Mojouw
03-14-2018, 03:28 PM
People/media (not directed at a single person here) keep ragging on Mathieu because of his “injuries” yet he led the league in plays played in 2017. Yet some of the same say Maurkice Pouncey isn’t injury prone...his injuries are “excused”...

Just saying.

Bradham re-signing with Eagles. Eagles also signing Ngata to a one year deal.

For me the injuries are only part of it. Guy got a reputation early in his career as a slick playmaker. And he was, for one season - 2015. Then a combination of injuries, bulking up to avoid injury, etc have made him not a 10-12 million dollar per year impact defender.

Side by side comparison of stats (INTS, Sacks, Tackles, Passes Defended) shows that Mike Hilton matched his production in far fewer snaps. Is Hilton the same player as Tyrann Mathieu, I suspect not. But in the Steelers defense, they would likely play the same role.

86WARD
03-14-2018, 03:32 PM
I think Boston could be the one they are going after but Mathieu is an intriguing name...the money they would have to pay isn’t Steeler-like.

Can Heyward wants to speak to the Honey Badger though...lol.

SteelerFanInStl
03-14-2018, 03:40 PM
I'll take Boston over Mathieu.

- - - Updated - - -

The Dolphins released Suh and Julius Thomas.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also a rumor of a trade between the Raiders and Bengals for Burfict. I hope that happens so that we can get that POS out of our division. It figures that Chuckie would want him since he was crying so much when JuJu knocked the crap out of him.

Born2Steel
03-14-2018, 04:25 PM
History of Pouncey injuries:
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/06/look-back-injury-history-steelers-c-maurkice-pouncey/

Not sure "injury prone" describes this guy at all. IMO, that would describe a guy like Senquez Golson that injures himself or just has freakish injuries happen. Pouncey was injured by other players while playing. To me, there's a HUGE difference. Every player gets injured.

BlackAndGold
03-15-2018, 12:02 AM
Wonder what much it would take to land Preston Brown(Via Buffalo)?

In his 4 years he has totaled 512 tackles(283 the past two years) but only has 1 career sack. Could be an underrated signing, still just 25 years old.

Don't know much about his coverage abilty. Assuming it's not great since he is still on the market.

DesertSteel
03-15-2018, 10:28 AM
What is the over/under on the number of days into FA before the Steelers sign a player?

My bet is 6 days.

tube517
03-15-2018, 11:25 AM
Steelers in Free Agency

1. Sign our own free agent players first - not named Le'Veon Bell
2. Put out "feelers" that are sometimes serious and sometimes "WTH, it wouldn't hurt" type inquiries.
3. Wait a few days and sign role players or decent players that could possibly start, that only a few have heard about. No "big name" free agents.
4. Rinse and repeat.

Craic
03-15-2018, 11:34 AM
Steelers in Free Agency

1. Sign our own free agent players first - not named Le'Veon Bell
2. Put out "feelers" that are sometimes serious and sometimes "WTH, it wouldn't hurt" type inquiries.
3. Wait a few days and sign role players or decent players that could possibly start, that only a few have heard about. No "big name" free agents.
4. Rinse and repeat.
5. Use said players to continue being one of the best teams in the NFL year in and year out with a three year break thrown in the mix every decade or so.

tube517
03-15-2018, 12:31 PM
I think Boston could be the one they are going after but Mathieu is an intriguing name...the money they would have to pay isn’t Steeler-like.

Can Heyward wants to speak to the Honey Badger though...lol.

steelreserve
03-15-2018, 12:52 PM
I don't expect them to sign one of the "name" free agents in the first couple days, but there are a decent number of safeties out there ... perhaps they're waiting for the first few to go at a premium price and then pick from whoever is left who will sign for a reasonable amount.

As much as it's exciting to think of what we might do with all the cap space we've been clearing with restructures, a large amount of that was for Bell-Einstein, and we have a few more active roster holes that we need to fill with the recent releases. We are talking about bringing back Mitchell for less money - that means we probably are not going to sign a $10M-a-year guy to fill any of those positions. We may have more like $3-4M each to spend on three or four positions. I bet the first move they make is something like signing a backup defensive tackle for 2 years and $4 million or something completely yawn-inducing.

Born2Steel
03-15-2018, 12:54 PM
When do the Steelers get involved during the first week of FA? When was Alualu signed, I think after the first week, may have been during the first week though.

Bluecoat96
03-15-2018, 02:27 PM
So... I have to put this out there. I see Mike pouncey asked for his release. I know we desperately need help on D, but I can't help but think about an interior Oline with the pouncey twins and Decastro. Unless he's too banged up.

Just a random thought/dream.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

steelreserve
03-15-2018, 02:42 PM
So... I have to put this out there. I see Mike pouncey asked for his release. I know we desperately need help on D, but I can't help but think about an interior Oline with the pouncey twins and Decastro. Unless he's too banged up.

Is he willing to play for less than Ramon Foster's cap number? That's the only way I could see that happening, so ... probably not.

BlackAndGold
03-15-2018, 04:37 PM

Davis re-signed with Denver on a 3 year, $15m($6m guaranteed) deal.

Psycho Ward 86
03-15-2018, 05:09 PM

Ramon Foster has been playing solid football for 4 years running now. BJ Finney is the obvious heir apparent.

SteelerFanInStl
03-15-2018, 05:30 PM
Ramon Foster has been playing solid football for 4 years running now. BJ Finney is the obvious heir apparent.

I agree. There's really no reason to spend money on a guy like Mike Pouncey.

Dwinsgames
03-15-2018, 05:35 PM

besides Foster is a built in emergency Tackle that wont get your QB killed

Six Rings
03-15-2018, 07:36 PM
What’s the word? Are we talking to anyone? Rumors?

Whatcha got? Post it up.

Bell needs to sign now, then we can relax a bit for free agency and the draft...or even trade him.

86WARD
03-15-2018, 09:36 PM

I dream about that trio often...

Steelerschik
03-16-2018, 10:57 AM
Can anyone tell me if Matthew Slater (Pats) is any good? Special team player and could he benefit the Steelers?

SteelerFanInStl
03-16-2018, 12:13 PM
Can anyone tell me if Matthew Slater (Pats) is any good? Special team player and could he benefit the Steelers?

Great special teams player but that's it.

Born2Steel
03-16-2018, 12:19 PM

I don't know how much money it would take to get him here, but I'm willing to listen. Right now we have Maurkice at center, Foster and DeCastro at guards, and Finney backing up all 3 positions. Finney may be the heir apparent when Foster retires, but bringing in the other Pouncey brother is not a terrible idea, IMO. Cost is everything.

SteelerFanInStl
03-16-2018, 12:34 PM
I don't know how much money it would take to get him here, but I'm willing to listen. Right now we have Maurkice at center, Foster and DeCastro at guards, and Finney backing up all 3 positions. Finney may be the heir apparent when Foster retires, but bringing in the other Pouncey brother is not a terrible idea, IMO. Cost is everything.

He refused to take a pay cut in Miami. That's why he was released. The Steelers also just don't have a need for him.

Steelerschik
03-16-2018, 01:37 PM
Great special teams player but that's it.

Thank you! Wonder if we signed him though.

SteelerFanInStl
03-16-2018, 01:52 PM
Thank you! Wonder if we signed him though.

I haven't heard anything but I don't think that we have the luxury of using a roster spot for a player who strictly plays special teams.

steelreserve
03-16-2018, 01:56 PM
I haven't heard anything but I don't think that we have the luxury of using a roster spot for a player who strictly plays special teams.

Well, we already do that with DHB. But we certainly don't have the luxury of using TWO roster spots.

SteelerFanInStl
03-16-2018, 01:58 PM
Well, we already do that with DHB. But we certainly don't have the luxury of using TWO roster spots.

DHB can play WR, at least at a level that's higher than Slater. Not to say that he's any good. Slater is, or least has been, a Pro Bowl ST player. DHB would definitely be the one hitting the street if Slater were signed.

Steelerschik
03-16-2018, 02:01 PM

Yeah I didn't really know anything about him. For some reason I thought he was a corner, but he's not huge and if I didn't know better I would have thought he was a security guard. Again thank you!

86WARD
03-17-2018, 07:51 AM
Steelers and Cowboys are the only two teams to not either sign an outside free agent or make a trade.

86WARD
03-19-2018, 06:13 PM
Chargers signed Pouncey.

86WARD
03-22-2018, 05:36 PM
Eagles gave Mike Wallace a one year deal.

hawaiiansteeler
03-22-2018, 06:02 PM
Fowler: Steelers Showing Interest In RB Alfred Blue

BY ALEX KOZORA MARCH 22, 2018

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/03/fowler-steelers-showing-interest-in-rb-alfred-blue/

Mojouw
03-22-2018, 08:27 PM
Fowler: Steelers Showing Interest In RB Alfred Blue

BY ALEX KOZORA MARCH 22, 2018

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/03/fowler-steelers-showing-interest-in-rb-alfred-blue/

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Craic
03-22-2018, 09:28 PM
So,

Let's say this (http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22873957/eric-reid-says-plan-protest-anthem) is correct and Reid has chosen no longer to protest anthems. If that is true, do you bring him in for a look at safety? We've already picked up one guy, but we have a few more to go. On top of that, it'd be nice to have our DBs set so we can focus on LB, TE, and whatever else in the draft. On the other hand, is it worth it bringing in someone that's been this high profile for reasons that make him stand out as an individual over and above the team?

And, let's get a few comments out of the way first.

"He's only doing this because there's been little interest in the market." Um, yeah. That's a given. But even so, he's recognized the effect his actions have had, which is more than I can say about our Einstein RB.
"We already got a safety in FA." True, but someone with a history of injury and in a league that is still predominantly a passing league.
"I'd rather pick one up in the draft. It'll be cheaper." Again, that's true, but we're less assured of the talent level and we need those picks to fill other holes.

Shoes
03-22-2018, 09:33 PM
So,

Let's say this (http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22873957/eric-reid-says-plan-protest-anthem) is correct and Reid has chosen no longer to protest anthems. If that is true, do you bring him in for a look at safety? We've already picked up one guy, but we have a few more to go. On top of that, it'd be nice to have our DBs set so we can focus on LB, TE, and whatever else in the draft. On the other hand, is it worth it bringing in someone that's been this high profile for reasons that make him stand out as an individual over and above the team?

"He's only doing this because there's been little interest in the market." Um, yeah. That's a given. But even so, he's recognized the effect his actions have had, which is more than I can say about our Einstein RB.
"We already got a safety in FA." True, but someone with a history of injury and in a league that is still predominantly a passing league.
"I'd rather pick one up in the draft. It'll be cheaper." Again, that's true, but we're less assured of the talent level and we need those picks to fill other holes.

Art II wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.

86WARD
03-22-2018, 09:39 PM
Rather have Boston than Reid...and I’d pass on Alfred Blue...no thanks.

Mojouw
03-22-2018, 10:00 PM
So,

I would totally see if he would be willing to come in and take a 1 year deal to rehab his value to play in big nickel alignments and a “money backer” role. Benefits team and player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawaiiansteeler
03-22-2018, 10:26 PM
I would totally see if he would be willing to come in and take a 1 year deal to rehab his value to play in big nickel alignments and a “money backer” role. Benefits team and player.

I would rather draft his brother...

Mojouw
03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
I would rather draft his brother...

Yeah. He looks like the better fit for sure and maybe the better overall player.

Bottom line is that either Reid brother makes the team better.