PDA

View Full Version : SteelCityMan786 Presents.......Words of the Titans fans.

SteelCityMan786
09-19-2010, 09:28 PM
http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=62910

steelerdude15
09-19-2010, 09:31 PM
It's the same thing for all teams of all sports of all levels. Get over it.

fansince'76
09-19-2010, 09:34 PM
It's the same thing for all teams of all sports of all levels. Get over it.

Exactly. Don't want Steelers fans taking over your stadium? Then don't sell Steelers fans your tickets! Simple.

hotrodder07
09-19-2010, 09:34 PM
:tt03: :tt02:

You just gotta love that. He presents the theory that they're all just bandwagoners, though. Come on, now...

It's great to hear how many Steelers fans showed up there though. I love the comment of one of the Titans fans on the forum :

I was at Heinz Field today as well.

steelerdude15
09-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I like his name. :lol: RavensShallBurn is a good one, I give that person props.

Shoes
09-19-2010, 09:56 PM
We rule the football UNIVERSE! :chuckle:

tube517
09-19-2010, 09:59 PM
:yawn:

Devilsdancefloor
09-19-2010, 10:10 PM
aww poor little fans GET OVER IT!

CPanther95
09-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Sure......picked by most to be 2nd or 3rd in our division, QB suspended for 4 games - and odds against them against the Titans. Doesn't really sound like a recipe for an increase in bandwagonners in the Nashville area.

MULLDOG24
09-19-2010, 11:17 PM
STEELER FANS!!!! Taking over a stadium near you!!!!:chuckle::lol: If other fans don't like it then show up and support your team.:chuckle:

memphissteelergirl
09-19-2010, 11:21 PM
"Steeler fans are the worst fans in sports, I despise them all."

Yeah, well, we ain't too crazy about y'all either...:upyours:

Edman
09-19-2010, 11:23 PM
The feeling is mutual. We despise ya'll too.

Too bad. So sad. The rapid influx of obnoxious Titans trolls back in the Old Fever after the 2008 game still leaves a bad taste in my mouth about them. Up yours Tits.

Hindes204
09-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Steeler fans are the worst fans in sports, I despise them all.

nice guy

Wallace108
09-19-2010, 11:47 PM
Living in Ohio, I know a lot of Browns fans. I used to get angry when I'd hear them bad-mouthing the Steelers or Steelers fans. Now I just feel kind of sorry for them. The Steelers are the greatest franchise in all of sports, and Steelers fans are the greatest fans in all of sports ... so we're going to have haters. But as long as we keep winning, let them hate ... :tt02:

X-Terminator
09-20-2010, 01:06 AM
Living in Ohio, I know a lot of Browns fans. I used to get angry when I'd hear them bad-mouthing the Steelers or Steelers fans. Now I just feel kind of sorry for them. The Steelers are the greatest franchise in all of sports, and Steelers fans are the greatest fans in all of sports ... so we're going to have haters. But as long as we keep winning, let them hate ... :tt02:

http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/gif/55.gif

Craic
09-20-2010, 01:38 AM
Funny: That board in the OP is having conniptions.

http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=62911&page=2

Guess they completely ignore how Ben's gets hit late on almost every play (that he isn't sacked :chuckle:).

Oh yeah, and Ward is dirty? The only ILLEGAL thing I have seen him do in the 8 years I have had DirecTV was today-when he through a punch. I guess 200 pound WR's hitting 240 pound LB's is dirty.

solardave
09-20-2010, 02:07 AM
We are hated because we support our team. Go figure. The fact that a healthy amount of fans at any given away game show really chaps the teams we play. Pretty soon Steeler fans will be showing up at games we are not even playing in. We're like dog poop. EVERYWHERE!!!!

SteelerEmpire
09-20-2010, 05:56 AM
Here's another: LINK: http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=62923

venom
09-20-2010, 05:59 AM
Thats great . Thats the meaning of Steelers Universe !

GoSlash27
09-20-2010, 06:16 AM
That just seems to be a Tennessee thing; they consider it a personal insult to have fans of other teams in their house. *shrug*
Seems bizarre to me. I would think they'd welcome the increased revenue we bring to town.
But to be fair, they don't seem to understand our attachment to the Terrible Towel, either.

HometownGal
09-20-2010, 06:34 AM

http://www.socalbubble.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Butch
09-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Great post.

I think some of those comments were hillarious. "yeah I was at Heinz Field today too."

The original poster seemed respectful too only calling out one Steeler fan when he was completely surrounded...in his own stadium.

Butch
09-20-2010, 06:40 AM
http://www.socalbubble.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Coming from a yankee fan. LOL

Texasteel
09-20-2010, 06:51 AM

I love it when I read comments like this. I normally means we just kicked some ass.

CPanther95
09-20-2010, 07:07 AM
Here's another: LINK: http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=62923

Whining about the refs in that thread. As if 3 defenders all shared the same mind when they sacked Vince Young onto his head. Harrison lifted his legs to get him down and had no idea that the way the other two were tackling him would result in him flipping over.

LLT
09-20-2010, 07:56 AM
"Steeler fans are the worst fans in sports, I despise them all."

Yeah, well, we ain't too crazy about y'all either...:upyours:

LOL...this is why I love ya!!!!

SteelCityMan786
09-20-2010, 11:07 AM
HEY TITANS FANS! I have a great idea, BUY YOUR TICKETS FIRST! OTHERWISE WE'LL BE IN YOUR CITY FILLING UP YOUR STADIUM!

SteelersGirlTN7
09-20-2010, 11:33 AM
LOL I love this thread!

I took my Titans friend to the game, and walking to our section, she was like, "I've been to Titans games, but never anything like this"... I said "yep, no one sells our your stadium like Steelers fans" LOL

When we got to our seats, the man who owns them was sitting next to me. He sold them to someone else who sold them to me. At first he was a little upset I was a Steelers fan but after that he was mostly nice. We had to get through an agree to disagree period though, when he was like, "so you're a female, how does it feel to have a quarterback who is a rapist". I wanted to throw down.

The woman in front of my friend was being all obnoxious. She was talking about me and the 2 girls behind me waving our towels. Now, understand, I was completely respectful. I didn't actually scream as much as I would have in Pittsburgh. This woman starts waving her stupid blue towel that says "This is our house", and almost smacks Jennifer in the head. At that point, I started screaming for everything good, yelling "Defense" and waving my towel just to get under her skin. LOL

All in all, can't beat this weekend! Autographs and meeting the team on Saturday and kick ass seats on Sunday. But it was hot as hades in there. But we showed them and got the win!

Went out and partied last night - still a load of Steeler fans in downtown Nash! We went to this karaoke bar that had a sign up inside "Steeler fans f-ing rule" and the guy running the karaoke kept making fun of everyone else.

Recuperating today!!

Dino 6 Rings
09-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Right, "bandwagon" That's why when I was in the old Dallas Stadium in 04 and we completely took it over with 10-15 thousand fans Parcells refused to answer the question about the Steelers fans in the stadium during the press conference. That was Ben's Rookie Year, and we hadn't won the SB yet with him.

But 15thousand of us Blew the walls down when Bettis got in, took the ball and got the TD after Vinny T fumbled, Kimo Recovered and we took the lead with under 2 mins left in the game. Right, sure thing, "Bandwagon" fans.

Mtn.Steel
09-20-2010, 11:53 AM
We are hated because we support our team. Go figure. The fact that a healthy amount of fans at any given away game show really chaps the teams we play. Pretty soon Steeler fans will be showing up at games we are not even playing in. We're like dog poop. EVERYWHERE!!!!

Okay! This is simply THE best post I have ever read on any Steeler forum anywhere! Can you imagine if we REALLY needed the Ravens to lose at the end of the year for us to get in. They are playing, say, the Browns. Steeler fans invade Cleveland and root the Browns to victory!....maybe not the Browns, but...?

ALLD
09-20-2010, 04:26 PM
How many Steeler season ticket holders sell their tickets to visitors?

steeldevil
09-20-2010, 04:44 PM
http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=62911

This one is about the sack where we suplexed Vince.... Some very upstanding comments made in this one guys...

SteelerFanInStl
09-20-2010, 09:26 PM
:lol: What a bunch of whiners over there! They got their azzes handed to them all day and all they can do is complain about the officiating. You would think that it was a Seasquack forum. One of them even complained because there was no helmet to helmet call when CJ fumbled the ball. :lol: Do these guys even understand the rules?

kmsteelerwr15
09-20-2010, 09:46 PM
http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=62911

This one is about the sack where we suplexed Vince.... Some very upstanding comments made in this one guys...
:toofunny:

Gotta love it!!! Angry because we play our style of football. Yet they forget to mention throughout about their punk ass players punching Hines with a ball and Finnegan's thug ass choking Wallace.

Butch
09-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Right, "bandwagon" That's why when I was in the old Dallas Stadium in 04 and we completely took it over with 10-15 thousand fans Parcells refused to answer the question about the Steelers fans in the stadium during the press conference. That was Ben's Rookie Year, and we hadn't won the SB yet with him.

But 15thousand of us Blew the walls down when Bettis got in, took the ball and got the TD after Vinny T fumbled, Kimo Recovered and we took the lead with under 2 mins left in the game. Right, sure thing, "Bandwagon" fans.

Dino...I remember that game. It was simply awsome when the Steelers scored there was enough crowd noise to think it was almost a home game. It was one week after my Birthday and it was the game that I had wished for on my birthday. Anytime we beat the boys it's extra sweet.

steelerdude15
09-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Harrison is a piece of and I hope he blows out his knee cap.
Aww, how nice. :sarcasm2:

kmsteelerwr15
09-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Aww, how nice. :sarcasm2:
Yeah I'm sure he'll feel the same when someone on his "beloved" Titans go down with that injury.

Butch
09-20-2010, 09:53 PM
LOL I love this thread!

I took my Titans friend to the game, and walking to our section, she was like, "I've been to Titans games, but never anything like this"... I said "yep, no one sells our your stadium like Steelers fans" LOL

When we got to our seats, the man who owns them was sitting next to me. He sold them to someone else who sold them to me. At first he was a little upset I was a Steelers fan but after that he was mostly nice. We had to get through an agree to disagree period though, when he was like, "so you're a female, how does it feel to have a quarterback who is a rapist". I wanted to throw down.

The woman in front of my friend was being all obnoxious. She was talking about me and the 2 girls behind me waving our towels. Now, understand, I was completely respectful. I didn't actually scream as much as I would have in Pittsburgh. This woman starts waving her stupid blue towel that says "This is our house", and almost smacks Jennifer in the head. At that point, I started screaming for everything good, yelling "Defense" and waving my towel just to get under her skin. LOL

All in all, can't beat this weekend! Autographs and meeting the team on Saturday and kick ass seats on Sunday. But it was hot as hades in there. But we showed them and got the win!

Went out and partied last night - still a load of Steeler fans in downtown Nash! We went to this karaoke bar that had a sign up inside "Steeler fans f-ing rule" and the guy running the karaoke kept making fun of everyone else.

Recuperating today!!

Very Cool to have been a part of that game. I was so proud of our team overcoming the black jersey tactic by fisher.

As for the homer who asked you about the rapist you shoulda asked him how it feels to be cursed by a Towel or the epic one yard FAIL!!!

Man you got autographs and got to meet the team That is absolutely fantastic. Sounds like a dream weekend. Congrats!!!

Butch
09-20-2010, 10:57 PM

This already happens a lady I work with was in Miami and the Steelers were not playin' but there was a guy with a Steeler jacket was there.

On a side note Steeler fans on Everst, at the olympics in China, and even out in Space, even a crew member from that flight that landed in the water in New York.

Yep we're everywhere!!!

Galax Steeler
09-21-2010, 03:33 AM
I guess they need some cheese to go with that whine.