PDA

View Full Version : CARDINALS:7 FALCONS:41

polamalubeast
09-19-2010, 08:57 PM
The falcons have certainly found it was a big difference between the defense of the cards and the Steelers!:chuckle:

The steelers have beaten a very good team in week 1, I think the falcons will be very good this year!

BPS3akaWirels3
09-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Look what the Titams did last week and we stopped that also..

ALLD
09-20-2010, 04:15 PM
The Cards lost all of their talent except Larry Fitz, but there is nobody to throw to him. Poor coach Ken, he's the Wiz and everybody beats him.

fansince'76
09-21-2010, 01:48 PM
The Cards lost all of their talent except Larry Fitz, but there is nobody to throw to him. Poor coach Ken, he's the Wiz and everybody beats him.

Yeah, we'll see what a "Wiz" he is now that he has a QB who would struggle to stick on a UFL roster and a defense that would probably be hard pressed trying to stop a high school team.

BigNastyDefense
09-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Derek Anderson sucks and the defense couldn't stop a pee-wee team.

ALLD
09-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Carlos Danzby is tearing it up for Miami. That was a Tuna move which is paying huge benefits.

SMR
09-25-2010, 10:26 PM
Carlos Danzby is tearing it up for Miami. That was a Tuna move which is paying huge benefits.

I know! I can't believe the Cards didn't make the effort to keep him!

GBMelBlount
09-25-2010, 10:31 PM
The falcons have certainly found it was a big difference between the defense of the cards and the Steelers!:chuckle:

The steelers have beaten a very good team in week 1, I think the falcons will be very good this year!

Absolutely. I have been thinking the exact same thing. We have completely dominated two very good offenses so far.

...and I am wondering if our defense has realized just how special they are....hopefully tomorrow we will see...I think the 2008 swagger may be back.