PDA

View Full Version : AB Restructures

Mojouw
03-07-2018, 02:04 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/03/steelers-restructure-contract-of-wr-antonio-brown-to-clear-cap-space/

Round and Round it goes....where it stops nobody knows.

Interesting to see what they do between now and the 14th (I think) or whatever the date is for cap compliance and start of free agency...

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
03-07-2018, 09:20 PM
I heard that just gave the Steelers extra 9 Mil cap so there is that.

86WARD
03-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Earl Thomas Money!!!!!

EzraTank
03-08-2018, 01:06 PM
Earl Thomas Money!!!!!

Well the Seahawks do seem to be having a yard sale. Bennett moved and rumors of Sherman being next.

I'd take Earl Thomas or Sherman (or both if we could magically figure it out). Imagine having both of them on defense? Of course we still have major pass rush and LB problems but it's fun playing make believe.

hawaiiansteeler
03-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Earl Thomas Money!!!!!

I'm also hoping for either Tre Boston or Eric Reid to replace Mike Mitchell...

steelreserve
03-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Well the Seahawks do seem to be having a yard sale. Bennett moved and rumors of Sherman being next.

I'd take Earl Thomas or Sherman (or both if we could magically figure it out). Imagine having both of them on defense? Of course we still have major pass rush and LB problems but it's fun playing make believe.

I'd take Thomas too, but I wouldn't want The Mouth. Serious injury questions, and who knows if they'll start calling holding against him if he moves to a new team - if they ever do, he's done. Plus I just don't like him at all.