PDA

View Full Version : Why I believe Jesus is coming back soon

Craic
09-19-2010, 07:05 PM
I saw James Harrison being A PEACEMAKER today in the scrum after McFadden's int. I couldn't believe it. I actually backed up the DVR and watched it again, because I just couldn't believe it!

It shows something else about Harrison. In the midst of a very emotional game, Harrison has a very level head. That is something that even Troy P. has a problem with at times.

stillers4me
09-19-2010, 07:10 PM
And there was Hine's trying to get a piece of Finnigan. :lol: Oh, yeah, Corrigan Finnigan's a little punk.

solardave
09-20-2010, 03:01 AM
Harrison even helped Chris Johnson up,tapped him on the helmet after he tackled him. He showed some class in this game.

Bipolar The Titan
09-20-2010, 05:26 AM
Harrison even helped Chris Johnson up,tapped him on the helmet after he tackled him. He showed some class in this game.
I saw that too and I agree.

GoSlash27
09-20-2010, 06:06 AM
Well... between that and some of the teams that are currently sitting 2-0, like Tampa Bay and Kansas City. :lol:
Verily, I say unto thee: The end is nigh!

Craic
09-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Well... between that and some of the teams that are currently sitting 2-0, like Tampa Bay and Kansas City. :lol:
Verily, I say unto thee: The end is nigh!

:rotfl:

Soon and very soon, we're going to see the king.... Hallelujah...

Unbelievable. I would be remiss to mention however, that it WAS Harrison who flipped the QB on his head a la Turkey Jones.