PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Sign Roosevelt Nix To Four Year Deal

Shoes
02-10-2018, 03:29 PM
BY ALEX KOZORA (http://www.steelersdepot.com/author/alex-kozora/) FEBRUARY 10, 2018 AT 01:23 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers have locked up their fullback for the long haul, signing Roosevelt Nix to a four year contract, the team announced this afternoon.
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/02/steelers-sign-roosevelt-nix-four-year-deal/

BlackAndGold
02-10-2018, 04:28 PM
One of my favorite players. Great FB, and special teams player.

teegre
02-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Crash’s head just eggsploded.

Iron Steeler
02-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Love it. He is fits the steeler mold.

st33lersguy
02-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Nice extension

Bluecoat96
02-10-2018, 07:40 PM
Crash’s head just eggsploded.Lol. This was the first thing I thought when I saw the news.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

pczach
02-11-2018, 04:37 AM

The one-man crusade against Todd Haley and Rosie Nix.

Imagine his delight when Haley got the axe. I'm sure he had some alone time in a dark, quiet room.

Now imagine the nightmare he is living when he realizes that Todd Haley was not the only one to appreciate Nix's talents.
:boom:

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-11-2018, 09:21 AM

Can we just not say that name here. It seems like every time we do, he comes back with another account for a couple days before getting banned again.

Can we not find some phrase to use instead to avoid the curse? You know, like how one of Shakespeares plays is referred to as The Danish Play, to avoid the curse by saying its name?

Bluecoat96
02-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Can we just not say that name here. It seems like every time we do, he comes back with another account for a couple days before getting banned again.

Can we not find some phrase to use instead to avoid the curse? You know, like how one of Shakespeares plays is referred to as The Danish Play, to avoid the curse by saying its name?How about using "Ass Blister" instead of Crash?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Moose
02-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Great ! Now hopefully he'll be able to contribute all year long.

Mojouw
02-11-2018, 11:44 AM
Candyman... Candyman...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tube517
02-11-2018, 12:09 PM

Can we not find some phrase to use instead to avoid the curse? You know, like how one of Shakespeares plays is referred to as The Danish Play, to avoid the curse by saying its name?

Pennywise?

Joe Dirt?

Lloyd Christmas?

Born2Steel
02-11-2018, 12:17 PM
How about that Roosevelt Nix!!!!! Great year. Congrats Rosey!!! First the Pro Bowl, and now a shiny new 4 year deal to stay in Pittsburgh. That is a rare thing for a Full Back to get such respect from an organization. Well done Rosey Nix!!!!!

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Pennywise?

Joe Dirt?

Lloyd Christmas?

I love a Joe Dirt reference, but I think its an insult to the character. How about Neidermeyer from Animal House? That guy was a real Delta Bravo.

Glad to have Nix around and signal that a FB has a place in the offense going forward.

teegre
02-12-2018, 11:21 AM

In high school, I worked at a movie theater. Our code for for a fire was “Paging Mr. Casey”. We could do something similar...

“Paging Asswad Threaddestroyer”